His Partners Daughter (closed)

Legs tangling with his pulling him deeper as she kissed him firmly. Every sensation of his careful invasion felt so amazing.

Mmm lover...yes.

Her tongue dancing with his as they kissed barely breaking for needed air then right back into the molten kiss.
 
It was fire, desire, molten lava..their bodies flowing one second, erupting with electric shocks the next...

...he kept the rhythm slow, long deep thrusts, he wanted to feel it all, up and down his shaft she took him, sucked him in, swallowed him and then reluctantly released him, only to experience the next deep, hard thrust..

....every kiss deeper, more passionate, more intense, and longer than the last...

....her soft lips, and seducing tongue...he lost all thought...he was lost...lost in her...he could feel the buildup...he did plan to cum...but not ejaculate...he had trained his cock to enjoy tantric sex...it was the only way to service your partner with a hard cock for hours and both fully enjoy...

...she had no idea of the man she had here, but he would show her...he wanted to be the best she had ever had
 
Their bodies moving in such blissfully perfect time to each other. The kisses the deep thrusts her body arching and undulating... Hands exploring leisurely through the passion and fire of it all. Her eyes watching him every chance she could.

The flooded sensations and passion that hung heavy around them. Their bodies perfectly moving to draw out yet sustain all the pleasure for as long as possible and in as many ways and levels as possible.
 
He was quite certain, he had never had another lover like Ember. As they would break, albeit only for fractions of seconds, he would look into her eyes, and he saw the same insatiable need, yet complete satisfaction, that he was feeling himself.

Their bodies, movements, their initiatives and responses, perfect. It was a master symphony playing out between them. “Cum to me Ember, I can’t let go, until, I feel you. You are amazing, cum to me”. With that thei lips again locked, breathing quickened and their hearts raced, the music of the symphony filled the room, and the percussionists readied the symbols for the final climax...
 
Hearing his request almost pleading she purred and her hips began to buck against him more as her lips remained sealed to his for as long as they could. This perfect unison and connection finally driving that orgasm from deep within her.

Yes...now lover...
 
Billy was certainly not religious, nor particularly spiritual, or at least hadn’t been. But a friend, a year ago, had taken him to a tantric expert. The experience had been transformational. There is a misconception that orgasm and ejaculation are one and the same, this is not true, a man orgasms and then almost instantly fires, but there is a ever so brief moment that he can assume control, experience the fullness of the former and withhold the latter. And in so doing, maintain the fullness and hardness of his erection through multiple orgasms and sessions. Billy had learned and worked hard to master understanding and controlling this moment, and consequently his staying power as a lover, while still maximizing his enjoyment was extreme.

He felt her body deliver that elusive, but wonderful quiver and spasm, her cunt grabbing his cock, a syren’s beckoning, and his response was intense and instantaneous. Orgasm thundered through his body, a full body celebration, this few seconds amazing, but then CLlENCH, his PC muscle clenching hard, his thighs and abs constricting, and he held it. The ropes did not fire. Oh they would, just not now.

She had orgasmed, plateaued and he would kiss her through a minor recovery, but now he would play her magnificent body. A minor rebound, and then a new location, a slightly different position, and he would take her on her next ascension, thundering through the prior peak, and pushing to a new plateau in their ongoing assault of this sexual mountain...his eyes burned into hers as he went don and nibbled her neck, sweetly kissed her, and then looked up smiling...”shall we do the desk next lover?”
 
Desk sounds promising lead the way lover.

Her mind already dancing over ideas for the desk chair and maybe even the desk.
 
Billy hopped up and walked to his desk, and with one broad sweep of his arm, his desk was clear. Back to the sofa he picked Ember up in his arms, carrying her over and sitting her on the edge of his desk. Standing in front of her he took each of her knees in his hands and spread her legs, stepping into her open legs such that they were mere inches apart.

He gripped her firmly on the sides of her ribs with each hand and pulled her tight, his hardness trapped between their stomachs, he looked into her beautiful eyes, “ Yes promising indeed” and once again they were kissing...
 
She was impressed that he could match her so well. Had she really found an equal... Time would tell.

Hands reaching back around behind him as she added another of her devious talents and used her nails like a sensual femdom claws,. Which she actually owned a few pair, precisely playing over nerves from the back of the neck all the way down and through his scalp and spine
 
He felt the sharp, sensuous scratch of her nails, first diving into his back, then up his spine, neck and scalp. Like a wild stallion having the lash applied, he threw his head back and arched his back, bucking into her.

Had she drawn blood? He didn’t care, he enjoyed the scratches, he would wear their marks with pride. She was raising the stakes, and his body responded with a shot of pure adrenaline. She looked into his eyes, as he brought his eyes back down to hers. They were still the same dark brown, but all she should see was pure fire...
 
Well he didn't freak out over that... Promising she thought somewhere in her mind. The actual claws may see use one this one as she was already planning another tussle with him in the future.

Her legs wrapped around him as she let her heels move to pull him in tight.

Now lover...
 
Billy grabbed her wrists in each of his big, strong hands, as he felt her heels pull him willingly in. His eyes mere I nches away from hers, he smiled his dazzling smile. And then, as he spoke , he raised her arms over her head in an exaggerated sweeping motion, until they were fully extended. “If we are moving from the pain to the pleasure part of this activity, then I will drive”.

With that he pushed her arms back, until she lay flat on the desk, her arms submissively extended and controlled. He pushed her wrists together, and pinned them with a single paw. He firmly placed his hand underneath her tiny waist, and pulled her to the very edge of his desk.

Looking into her eyes, with a single, powerful thrust, he drove in hard and deep...
 
She was anything but submissive but would see where he was going with this for now. Her body was still her weapon in this game with other little tricks up her sleeve in time.

Really now?

Brow raised with a smirk.
 
He smiled, he loved the playfulness, he wanted an equal, he had never met one.

He pushed his body up, while keeping her arms pinned, and looked down at her. "Listen lover, I know this isn't natural to you, but My God you look amazing like this..." She did, he should be in total lust, but for the first time since he couldn't remember, he was thinking what she might look like fully dressed, having dinner by candlelight, skiing in Aspen, even attending a movie. My God, did he, Billy, want to date a girl. He conquered and left never to be seen again, but this, he panned her body again with his eyes. This was different. "...incredibly amazing" And he pulled back and drove in with all his strength. He released her hands as he did so...
 
She raised a brow at his words but grabbed his hand as he moved it.

Turn about is fair play lover I will get you back for this but since you seem so in awe by it let's see what happens
 
Now it was he who crooked his eyebrow, “I didn’t realize you had restrained me ...is this a coming attraction?” He laughed and flashed his killer smile, did it in a way only a supremely sexually confident man can.

Keeping her hands in place, he pushed her further up onto the desk, such that he could crawl up too.

“Keep them there” he commanded, as he let go of her wrists and slid his elbows under her knees. He bench pressed her knees into the air, lifting her ass off the wood, and tilting her pelvis up toward him. He looked down at her wide open glistening pussy, and licked his lips. Up he rose on his knees and pulled her in with one violent pull, impaling Ember on his cock. Billy loved this position, the angle, the sense of power and control. He knew the show his muscular chest would provide from that angle to his gorgeous audience of one. “Now Ember, you will truly feel all of me”. He spreads her wide with his arms, tensed his thighs, and began driving the hardest pounding she had felt yet...
 
An almost growled of pleasure fell from her lips replacing the raised brow anf smirk at his "orders". She would play along for now but knew all too well what would happen once in his office chair
 
He smiled, 'was she angry or aroused...or both?' They were a new experience for each other, testing boundaries, each used to being fully in control, now trying to harness another pure thoroughbred.

He could see in her eyes, she had plans. He couldn't wait, like a child at Christmas, he couldn't wait to see what this vixen had planned for him. 'Tie me up, hurt me, just make damn sure I am pleasured out of my mind in the process'.

He lifted her higher, his cock so hard it ached, he drove into her again and again, using her body for his...and her pleasure. God they were good together...there was simply no denying that
 
Last edited:
How was it possible she found someone who could meet her intensity for intensity sexually. Most guys at the University by now would have been half dead or in pain trying to keep up. This was perfect. Come work for Daddy and get a fucktoy that could keep up... Or was this more... Because he could keep up with her... Did that thought really just cross her mind. Her hips bucked more intently to shake the mind free of any thoughts like that... For now. All she wanted now was the sex they we're sharing and her next idea.
 
As hard as he gave it, she took it, and came back just as strong. Never, ever, had he been with a woman like this. Most times, he would have been on his way home, leaving the number in a crumpled wad in the street gutter,as he left. Not her, Fuck, he felt honored. “Mmmm, sooo, goood” he moaned, and meant it. “Fuck Ember, I need to cum, I will recover, but God I so need...to fire”.

Jesus, her eyes were on fire, burning into him, gorgeous hips driving up to meet him, sexy cunt and kegels gripping him, “You are so perfect” He gritted his teeth, thighs tensing and exploding like a sprinter out of the blocks, he drove, his body tensed, and his balls contracted, it was time to feed her
 
Now... Lover... Now

She growled through her own orgasmic release

Now!
 
The second benefit of his prior non ejacularory orgasm, was when he did release, it was all the more powerful.

His lover beckoned and Billy heeded her call

With animallistic abandon, he bucked and bucked into her beautiful body

His body aflame, his cannon loaded, fired, recoiled fired, recoiled and fired again

His ropes launched into his lover in full assault

Time and time again, her quivering called him to deliver

My God, she was beautiful

The final round fired, he bent down, cupped her gorgeous face and kissed his spectacular woman
 
Pressing into the kiss of the most incredible lover to ever keep up with her she purred and snuggled.

I think after that we both could use a little of that water

She smirked nipping at his lips
 
He gave Ember a few final soft kisses.. He was crazy about her, and that felt incredibly...strange. “Yes, water would be good,I have some protein bars in my desk too. Preparing and recovering for our next round would be good”

He grabbed the water and bars and sat in his desk chair. They were not just lovers, they were athletes running a magnificent marathon. “Come here Ember, sit on my lap. Do you want peanut butter chocolate or fruit and nuts?”
 
His desk chair her on his lap... Ohh her devious little mind was racing. As she moved to sit on his lap with a little grinding wiggle.

Berries sounds good

She did not know if she liked what she was feeling... Falling for some guy... That wasn't really her.
 
Back
Top