Boo! It's the Literotica Halloween Story Contest!

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Hi writers!

With Halloween quickly approaching, we thought it would be fun to have a short Halloween story contest. We will accept entries starting tonight and through the 15th of October. On the 20th, we will announce the 3 winners. This contest will coexist with the usual monthly contest. Stories may only win one or the other, not both contests simultaneously.

All rules for the monthly contests are in place. The following guidelines also apply:

- Author must use the word "Halloween" in the title or description of the story.

- Story must have a Halloween theme (i.e. haunted house, costume party, black cat, pumpkins, trick-or-treating, etc.). Please don't just submit a normal story and use the word "Halloween" in it twice. That would not be in the spirit of the contest, and readers & voters would probably punish you for your trickiness. ;) Make the stories Halloweenie!

Any story that meets the above criteria will be automatically entered into the contest by Laurel, and winners will be decided by reader input. The prizes for the top 3 stories will be the same as those award in the monthly contests.

Good luck, and hope to read some cool spooky erotica in the next few weeks! ;)

Does THIS qualify...?

Dear Laurel,

I'm currently working on a vampire/horror/erotica story, though it has little or nothing to do with Halloween itself.
The contest does give me some great ideas, but I was wondering if my blood-sucker story would qualify as well.

ty,

-Riven

Hi Riven!

If it's a vampire story, that's sounds like a Halloween enough theme to me. If anyone has specific stories that they're working on that fit into this category, but don't mention the word "Halloween", let me know and I'm sure we can work with them.

The point of the above rules is to, as I mentioned, make sure that no one tries to submit a story they already wrote, that has nothing to do with Halloween, in which they changed the main character's name from John to Pumpkinhead.

Not that I think anyone on Literotica would do that, but you never can be too careful... ;)

Here. What do I win?

"Holy Halloween!"
by Dixon Carter Lee

The couple down the street from me are Orthodox and only make love through a hole in a sheet.

I'm never going to their house on Halloween dressed a a ghost.

The End

Re: Here. What do I win?

Dixon Carter Lee said:
"Holy Halloween!"
by Dixon Carter Lee

The couple down the street from me are Orthodox and only make love through a hole in a sheet.

I'm never going to their house on Halloween dressed a a ghost.

The End

ROFLMAO!

That is just priceless!

Give us some kinda timetable. When do you want it submitted? How do you want it submitted? Are you going to make a temporary "halloween" category that expires on All Saints Day so that readers can participate in the contest, or are you just going to toss 'em onto the New List and hope for the best?

I started one last night, got 12 pages into it and started picking my nose. So I went to bed.

Re: Re: Here. What do I win?

SpectreT said:

ROFLMAO!

That is just priceless!

what the fuck is ROFLMAO? It sounds like a 60's era communist party member gargling while paying homage to the Chairman.

ROFLMAO is internet speak for rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. First letter of each word condensed together. :)

KillerMuffin said:
Give us some kinda timetable. When do you want it submitted? How do you want it submitted?

Entries must be submitted before Oct. 15th. The contest will end, the votes will be counted, and the winners will be announced on Oct. 20th.

Submit the story the way you would submit a normal story. You may want to put a note in the title like "FOR CONTEST" to make sure it's counted, though I will be watching closely and any story submitted that fits the criteria will be included in the contest.

Are you going to make a temporary "halloween" category that expires on All Saints Day so that readers can participate in the contest, or are you just going to toss 'em onto the New List and hope for the best?

For now, they'll be strewn about the categories. In future holiday & theme contests, the contest stories will be listed under a special "Contests" list as well as having a special icon next to them. The programmer dude who helps us has a full plate of work, so he didn't get these things up in time for Halloween.

Is the winner decided by votes?

Yes. It works just like the monthly contests. The winning stories must have 50 votes, and all other rules on the Contest Rules page apply. When the Contest list is instated for the next holiday/theme contest, that list will contain all the normal info EXCEPT the story's vote score. The vote stats will be available in the author's author area as well as in the category to which the story belongs (Group, Erotic Couplings, etc.).

Halloween's Trick, Hardly a Treat

Just submitted one for you Laurel. So please watch for it.

Under the title as submitted above.

I remain.........

Isn't this how Mary Shelley wrote "Frankenstein" ... a little contest like this? Hmm. Maybe we'll end up with the next Anne Rice gothic/erotic thriller.

The Halloween Nightmare!

This whole story started one night before Halloween. My husband was working in Lower MI. I took off work to go see him. When I arrived he and his room mate were still at work. I had problems getting there but that is another story. I arrived on Oct. 30th. I was tired and hungry for anything but food. I had not seen my husband for 2 weeks. He had told me that he would leave the key so I went to the motel office to get it. I knocked on the office door and got no answer.I thought that maybe the motel manager was out or really busy. I turned and walked back to my husbands room. I saw that the window was propped open just a tad. So I figured that I could open it and go in that way. Little did I know that it would change the way I liked to be fucked! I slid open the window and entered as quietly as I could. I entered the room and landed on my knees. I was immediatley thrown forward. I looked up and a monstourous cock was shoved into my mouth. I was told to "suck it you cunt!"I started sucking on a huge cock that had veins pulsing in rythym to my actions. The more I sucked on this cock the more it grew! I started gagging on this massive cock when all of a sudden I felt A finger rubbing my ass. Slowly the finger entered then the sensation grew stronger. That finger or cock started heating up. Getting faster. I then felt a tongue licking at my clit. I was getting so wet that you would have thought it was raining. Suddenly I felt A plunge of a cock into my ass while I felt Sucking on my clit, all at the same time. I screamed. My god did it feel good. The Halloween spirit had some really kinky sex in mind. I looked around and saw no one. But I felt a huge cock going in and out of my hot wet pussy. I looked down and my clit was being fingered by an unknown large finger with no arm attached. I felt so used and so sexual at the same time. The more I tried to reject the thought of being used by an unseen cock the more the pounding increased. Faster. Harder. I felt my nipples being pinched and squeezed. The cock inside me started pulsing. The cock inside me started pounding harder and harder. My nipples were being twisted of their own accord. All of a sudden I felt fingers and hands and cocks every where. I begged and pleaded to be left alone but the spirits had other ideas. I felt an enormous cock in my mouth. I sucked on it as fast and hard as I could. I felt fingers in my pussy and my ass goung faster and faster. In and out! I felt my nipples being pinchd and kneeded. I screamed! My Halloween Ghost is Fucking me Good! He is so big and hard! I felt my nipples being pinched and sucked on. I asked why. The answer I got was because I deserved it. Because I Liked it that way. Faster and harder I was fucked. The ghost that was fucking me did not know the difference. Harder! Faster! In my ass! Oh God! I felt my nipples being pinched and sucked on. I felt my clit being sucked on. The cock in my ass pounding away was wounderful! I started cumming so hard. I begged to be fucked. The cock in my pussy swelled to enourmas purportions. The cock in my ass gained in speed. My nipples and clit were shuddering from the abuse. My ghost had the best cock and tounge I had ever had. I could not take it anymore. I begged for it to stop. Instead of stopping that cock went faster and harder. The finger on my clit went faster! I have cum so much and so hard I can never believe it happened. Every Halloween I get fucked! By an unknown cock! Sooooooooooooo Good. This cock knows I need it rough! It knows I am an anal animal! Fuck me hard, Fast, and pinch my nipples!

Um... okay.

I believe the intent was to have the story submitted on the story side of the site, not right here.

Allright, I'm considering this a challenge.

Hmmm......*evil smile* Got it.

Story will be appearing soon, within the weekend.

Hmmm...Halloween is not such a big deal here in Oz. I lived in a town once that was owned by UTAH. The kids has fruit fights in the streets to celebrate Halloween. Hardly sexy. Sighhhh.

The sad part is..........

Now they do it with the pumpkins everyone works so hard to carve so that all you see are shattered remants all over the streets the next morning.....

Truly ashame.......

Themes

Laurel, does the Halloween story need to be based on sexual activity, or can it just be a 'scary story'?

Hi MU! We have a Non-Erotic category, so if you have a non-sexual scary story to tell, you can submit a scary story to that category and have it count for the contest - so long as it meets all the requirements posted at the beginning of the thread. :)

Pre-Posted!

Hi Luarel!

We posted a Halloween story a couple of weeks ago. Had we known there was going to be a contest, we'd have held off submitting. Is there any way it could be counted in the contest? If not, that's okay. Just thought we'd ask!

Thanks!!

Doug&Marie

Halloween story

I submitted a story called Phantom Caresses, written for the Halloween contest. In the description, I included the word Halloween, because it didn't work in the title. Since it's no longer appearing in the description, will this disqualify the story from the contest? I know it has to have a certain # of votes, and I'm concerned no one will read it in light of all the other Halloween submissions.

Back