The baby momma (open rp)

Brad lay helpless tied up with the scrafs to the bed. He watched as Michelle straddled his lap and sunk down onto his rock hard 10 inch cock. Brad moaned out.

"Ohhh god Michelle. I love you so much. Your perfect. An your a sexy babe. I love how you know me so well."

Brad had no idea that it was within 30 minutes of michelles mom coming to take Mason for the day. An if Michelle left him in bed to go and see her mom he would be helpless.
 
She liked having him so helpless under her. She looked in his eyes and she grinned at him. She kissed him passionately.

"Yeah yeah I know I'm great just shut up." She slapped his chest hard as she started to bounce on his cock She pushed her boobs in his face.

She glanced at the clock on the wall she got a mischievous grin on her face she was going to leave him tied. She didn't want her mom seeing Brad because she didn't like him.
 
Brad instantly shut up and wrapped his lips round her nipples. First one then the other.

Letting Michelle ride his cock harder an harder as he couldn't see Michelle's face as he pumps his hips into her.
 
She moaned as he sucked on her nipples. She stroked his head as she bounced on his cock. She bounced harder stroking his leg. She was moaning loudly as she started to cum.
 
Feeling Michelle start to cum and orgasm was normally when brad would blow his load inside her. She had not said he could. So he hit his lip and kept himself from cuming as he let her ride out her orgasm on his cock.

His teeth bit down lightly on each nipple as he felt her still riding him.
 
She moaned as he bite her nipples hard. She stroked her side as she looked at him. "Does my dirty little boy want to cum." She said. "If you want to cum beg now beg." She commanded as she carried on cumming. She took her boobs off his face to hear him.
 
Brad quickly started begging and moaning out.

"Please babe you are so hot and sexy. Please make me cum. Please I'll do anything. Please I need you. I love you. You mean everything to me. Please Michelle let me cum."

Brads cock was rock hard as he was squirming in the bed tied up. It was less than 20 minutes before mom would get there.
 
"Your a dirty boy cum now cum." She screamed at him as she bounced up and down hard his balls slapped against her ass. "Oh god yeah I own you. Your never gonna be nothing but mine, my bitch." She slapped him hard in the face
 
Brad felt her riding him hard.

"Yeah I'm yours. I'm your boy. Your dirty boy. I'm no one else's only yours. Ohhh fuck Michelle I'm cuming."

Brad felt his cock throb before pouring into Michelle's pussy. Load after load entered into her as brad begun to relax still tied up.
 
"Tell me your mine tell me your never gonna leave me tell me tell me now." She screamed at him she started to hit his chest it was clear she was taking advantage of the position she was in she was taking everything he'd done out on her. She was fighting back tears.

Normally she didn't let it show how hurt she was by the way he treated her. She kept hitting his chest as she bounced furiously on his cock.
 
Brad watched her riding him as she slapped his chest hard over and over.

"I'm yours babe. Ohhh god I'm yours and only yours. Fuck I'm never going to leave you. Ohh god babe I'm going to cum again. May I cum please Michelle?"

Her bouncing so roughly on his cock was ready to send him over the edge again.
 
"Oh god your mine I love you so much. Cum baby cum in me." She kissed him passionately as she bounced harder on his cock. She stroked his head and looked in his eyes.
 
Brad smiled as he looked back into Michelle's eyes as he felt his cock throb as it poured more and more cum deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh Michelle thank you. I love you so much."

Brad felt he had pumped about 8 loads of cum deep inside her. He wondered if she would untie him. Michelle had other ideas.
 
Brad looked in shock as Michelle got ready in her dress without untiring him. Once he heard she was going to leave him there he spoke up.

"Come on babe you can't do this. Your not going to leave me tied up naked up here?"

From the look on her face she was. Brad couldn't help but smile the old Michelle was back.
 
"Huni you are stay here tied up and naked or do you want me to kick you out of this house without your clothes. I will be back so don't worry I will be back very soon." She blew him a kiss as she walked out of the room.
 
Brad thought about the amount of times that Michelle had kicked him out of a room naked.

She used to do it all the time when she lived with her parents. After having sex her dad would go to walk in and she would make him climb out the window nude. But then she would throw his clothes in her cupboard. She had even locked him outside the car naked a few times after sex.

Brad loved it tho and their next sex session would be even hotter.

Brad looked up to see her blow him a kiss and shut the door. He lay there helpless and tied up naked.
 
She went downstairs and played with Mason for little while then she got him dressed. There was a knock on the door she answered the door to her mom. She talked with her mom for a bit then she left with Mason.

She headed upstairs and into the bedroom. "Hey huni momma wants some loving." She grinned at him. She walked over to him and kissed him. "How about I un-tie you and you spend the day spoil me for being such great girlfriend or I can leave you here all day." She smirked at him.
 
Brad was asleep as Michelle had wore him out. With his mobile phone on the floor.

Waking up as the door opened he heard what Michelle said and thought of great way to spoil her.

Brad had once joked that he would message some of his gang to come round and fuck Michelle because of how much sex she wanted.

"Yeah baby. I will spoil you all day now why don't you get me out of these scarfs."

Brad waited to be freed.
 
Last edited:
"Hey huni did you sleep well." She said looking at him her boobs bounced a little as she stroked her side.

She kissed him passionately as she untied his hands from the bed. She smiled at him. "How are you gonna spoil me tell me baby." She sat on the bed looking deep in his eyes and she smiled at him.
 
Brad lened over missing her as he used his weight to push her down onto the bed. While he was kissing her he pulled Michelle's hands up toeing them to the bed post.

He stopped kissing her.

"It's a surprise."

With that he pulled one of the scarfs up she tied his leg with and blindfolds her. Straight away he picks his phone as he lays kisses over her neck and finds Paul and lees numbers and messages them to get over to Michelle's.

After he runs downstairs and unlocks the front door he comes back up and slides his head straight under her skirt licking at her pussy softly.
 
She was shocked he tied her up. She wondered what he had planned she looked at him as he walked out of the room. She was confused she was wondering what was going to be done to her. She moaned as she felt him licking her pussy. "Oh god baby yes."
 
Brad kept licking at her pussy as his hands slid up to her face making sure the scarf that was blindfolding Michelle was in place so she couldn't see the surprise he had for her.

With her dress still on brad slid back down under her skirt and begun to lap at her pussy as his phone lit up as it was on silent. Looking at the message it read.

We will be there in 5 mins.

Brad texted back quickly.

The door is unlocked come upstairs and don't make a noise.

Brad then slid his tongue back inside Michelle's pussy.
 
Brad had been licking Michelle's pussy for five minutes bringing her close to an orgasm but not letting her. Then he heard the front door and footsteps. The bedroom door opened silently as Paul and lee stood there looking at a naked brad and tied up Michelle.

Brad turned his phone round so they could read what he typed. It said.

Strip naked and let's fuck her.

Both Paul and lee instantly stripped naked and brad lifted Michelle up as he slid under her body.

"I'm going to fuck your sweet asshole baby."

Brad sunk his cock into Michelle's asshole. Paul took his 8 inch cock and slid it into her pussy as lee and his 9 inch cock slid into Michelle's mouth as brad pulled the blindfold off and whispered.

"Surprise baby."
 
She hated he wouldn't let her cum but she was enjoying not being able to see what was happening she heard footsteps but she just told herself she was hearing things it was just her and Brad in the house that's what she thought.

"Oh yeah fuck my ass baby I love it when you fuck my ass."

She moaned feeling his cock slide into her asshole then she felt something in her pussy. Then something was in her mouth she sucked softly trying to decide what was in her mouth. She looked around seeing Paul and Lee had joined them it was a great surprise she winked at Brad. She sucked softly on Lee's cock.
 
Back
Top