The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!! You don't need to worry about a boarding pass, john, Seattle is a regular stop on this cruise line!

Seattle and South Wales have so much rain that the ark is always floating around us. We can catch it when it next comes round, John.

Pull out the deckchairs and umbrellas!

How was your day today? How are you, Willie?

:heart:

How are you, Willie?

:heart:

Doing just dandy. Working on my part of the friendly challenge between Pilot and I. Some nasty semi-public group sex on a cruise ship with a young Amish couple and a slightly older husband and wife. :devil:

It's a nice change of pace from my novella about the sociopathic twins.

How's the MILF this morning? ;)

LOL!! You don't need to worry about a boarding pass, john, Seattle is a regular stop on this cruise line!

Oh good. Goodnight and sweet dreams of young men. :devil::rose:

Quick! Climb the anchor!

*Climbs the chain like a pro* ;)

Seattle and South Wales have so much rain that the ark is always floating around us. We can catch it when it next comes round, John.

Pull out the deckchairs and umbrellas!

Oh, are we moving the naked party to the open seas? Quick, put this boat in International Waters. :devil:

Doing just dandy. Working on my part of the friendly challenge between Pilot and I. Some nasty semi-public group sex on a cruise ship with a young Amish couple and a slightly older husband and wife. :devil:

It's a nice change of pace from my novella about the sociopathic twins.

How's the MILF this morning? ;)

Oh yes I saw that. You guys were having a lovely session in that thread.

I'm good. We've been watching The Big Lebowski, I find it's a film that gets even funnier the more you watch it. I frequently miss the scenes after my favourite scenes these days I'm crying so hard with laughter. Best depiction of a man-hug at the end of the film! The clumsiness, the emotional need, oh dear! My favourite scene is Jesus bowling to Hotel California sung in Spanish. I sometimes just play that scene and roll around the floor laughing.

I'm good. We've been watching The Big Lebowski, I find it's a film that gets even funnier the more you watch it. I frequently miss the scenes after my favourite scenes these days I'm crying so hard with laughter. Best depiction of a man-hug at the end of the film! The clumsiness, the emotional need, oh dear! My favourite scene is Jesus bowling to Hotel California sung in Spanish. I sometimes just play that scene and roll around the floor laughing.

Never seen it . . . .

:rolleyes:

Oh, I wanna come over and watch it too! I love that movie! I started drinking White Russians because of that film.

Edit: Keurig is on. Coffee anyone?

Never seen it . . . .

:rolleyes:

You must see it. Jeff Bridges, John Goodman, Steve Buscemi all at their best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back