Nightfall - (Firefly OOC)

Don't worry hun, you can thank Mamma herself...... I offered her yer big toe for Tears' wing......:devil: Nah really I offered her 'Braxies.......

I need my big toe! I'm too clumsy to walk as it is!

You hold 'Brax still, I'll go sterilize the cigar-cutter.

I need my big toe! I'm too clumsy to walk as it is!

You hold 'Brax still, I'll go sterilize the cigar-cutter.

Nah, no need...... Mamma said she'd get it herself;)....... Just the intent of the sacrifice was enuff..... Mamma said Tears was worth th credit.....

It was the night before,
When all through the world,
No words, no dreams
Then one day,
A writer by a fire
Imagined all of Gaia
Took a journey into a child-man's heart...

A painter on the shore
Imagined all the world
Within a snowflake on his palm
Unframed by poetry
A canvas of awe
Planet Earth falling back into the stars

I am the voice of Never-Never-Land
The innocence, the dreams of every man
I am the empty crib of Peter Pan,
A soaring kite against the blue, blue sky,
Every chimney, every moonlit sight
I am the story that will read you real,
Every memory that you hold dear

I am the journey,
I am the destination,
I am the home
The tale that reads you
A way to taste the night,
The elusive high
Follow the madness,
Alice you know once did

Imaginarium, a dream emporium!
Caress the tales
And they will dream you real
A storyteller's game,
Lips that intoxicate
The core of all life
Is a limitless chest of tales...

Searching heavens for another Earth

I am the voice of Never, Never Land

way to answer a question of interest. is this roleplay still open or not? inquiring minds want to know.

way to answer a question of interest. is this roleplay still open or not? inquiring minds want to know.

Begging your pardon, Luv. You, uh, didn't actually ask a question, though. The first time, I mean.

We're still getting our landing-gear under us after our lovely thread-runner had a real-life trauma.

I'm sure when she's ready to answer your question, she will.

Nai4 xin1.

Last edited:
Actually I wasn't the one who asked first. Someone else did. I was merely reiterating the question.

Actually I wasn't the one who asked first. Someone else did. I was merely reiterating the question.

My apologies.

Unfortunately, Quiet_Cool is subject to the same circumstances that encircle all of us. Which is to say?

In due time.

Two things. Okay, three.

One. My Wonder woman from hell costume is going to rock after I go buy a good wig.. I sold all of my old ones before the move east.

Two. November eleventh, Science channel. Be there. Firefly marathon with a new show Firefly: Brown coats unite at like ten at night. It's a documentary with the cast and crew sitting around the "big table".

Three. The thread will pick up when it can. No one needs to get mean okay?

Still lingering (well, lingering again) but let me know as soon as you guys know. November's NaNo month anyway, and I'm trying to get into that, so I have time to wait.

Q_C

I really do apologize for the delay. Buffer panels falling off the ship n'everything.

I did suffer a double-whammy, though. First my arm and just recently Hurricane Sandy knocked our power out for about a week.

I really do apologize for the delay. Buffer panels falling off the ship n'everything.

I did suffer a double-whammy, though. First my arm and just recently Hurricane Sandy knocked our power out for about a week.

God's balls, Kim. O.O

That's not a primary buffer panel, that's a catalyzer on a port compression coil...

I'm still around, I'm not trying to be pushy with the IC thread, just didn't want to be the crow that swooped in, posted and then caused doom for the threads future.

I'm still around, I'm not trying to be pushy with the IC thread, just didn't want to be the crow that swooped in, posted and then caused doom for the threads future.

Trust me, you're not the reason there's a lack of activity. I've hit several rough patches lately and I'm kind of taking a bit of a break.

h2CD199B6

Back