bite me.

What does this bring to mind?
Do you imagine my pussy getting wet as I post this?

Because it's not.

It's already dripping.

that a lovely picture indeed...thank you for a good start to my day! if only I could taste your wetness...:kiss:

Up against the wall, eager and ripe.

If you're an ass man, I'm your girl. But I'm not your girl.

Do you want to feel me? Come up behind me and grip my ass? I know you want to really feel it. You want to knead my ass in your hands, feel the soft skin, the thick muscle. Bend me forward and run a hand up my spine, into my hair...

Last edited:

Do you want to feel me? Come up behind me and grip my ass? I know you want to really feel it. You want to knead my ass in your hands, feel the soft skin, the thick muscle. Bend me forward and run a hand up my spine, into my hair...

I'd like to do all those things

Yes Silkytofu, I do want to feel and knead your sexy ass until you are dripping wet! So when you see me enter the room you know why we're smiling at each other and in seconds i will be behind you one hand squeezing your firm, yet soft skinned perfect ass while the other hand starts at the back of your thigh slowly massaging and working my hand up to your other bare ass cheek stopping for a moment to admire such a beautiful butt.. then i release my handful of your perfect muscle and continue feeling more of your gorgeous tight body and as i drag my fingers past the Hot entrance i apply a little pressures you respond by pooching and pushing your ass back letting out a slight moan. I reach the small of your back and push, bending you over on the kitchen table. The first thing you feel is my groin with my hard cock nestling in to your ass to let you know how hard you've made me, my left hand grabs the material that's already disapearing into your ass crack and pull it further in.. I want to see your tan lines....Mmmm you look amazing both hands race to play with your sweet bare ass, my cock is straining and begging to be released my right hand feels my way up your back til i grab a handful of hair and pull hard enough where you arch your back and push your sexy sweet ass into my aching groin.. My left hand is in heaven kneading and squeezing your ass til i can't take it and start to peel your panties off!! I want more please!!1 May I have some more of you please??

Oh My, Silky you make my mouth water with pic 6 and my tongue hard.. I want to make you cum and drink every drop of your dripping wet pussy. Mmmmmm!!!

Yes Silkytofu, I do want to feel and knead your sexy ass until you are dripping wet! So when you see me enter the room you know why we're smiling at each other and in seconds i will be behind you one hand squeezing your firm, yet soft skinned perfect ass while the other hand starts at the back of your thigh slowly massaging and working my hand up to your other bare ass cheek stopping for a moment to admire such a beautiful butt.. then i release my handful of your perfect muscle and continue feeling more of your gorgeous tight body and as i drag my fingers past the Hot entrance i apply a little pressures you respond by pooching and pushing your ass back letting out a slight moan. I reach the small of your back and push, bending you over on the kitchen table. The first thing you feel is my groin with my hard cock nestling in to your ass to let you know how hard you've made me, my left hand grabs the material that's already disapearing into your ass crack and pull it further in.. I want to see your tan lines....Mmmm you look amazing both hands race to play with your sweet bare ass, my cock is straining and begging to be released my right hand feels my way up your back til i grab a handful of hair and pull hard enough where you arch your back and push your sexy sweet ass into my aching groin.. My left hand is in heaven kneading and squeezing your ass til i can't take it and start to peel your panties off!! I want more please!!1 May I have some more of you please??

Mmmmm lovely words to accompany the image. But my mouth, my tongue, would follow my hand as I pressed against you, grinding into you, against you, feeling my hardness in your delicious cleft. :devil::kiss:

What does this bring to mind?
Do you imagine my pussy getting wet as I post this?

Because it's not.

It's already dripping.
Brings to mind a lovely meal, ready to be spread. And yes I wondered...are you wet? So good to know you are dripping...and need it licked and sucked!

and now seeing your gorgeous ass...yes id want to spread those cheeks, grabbing them, kneading them and rubbing my hardness against them and ready to accept your invitation...so ready to fill you with hard things!

Yes, these are just some of the the things your ass drives me to do ;)

Yes and then spank it, bite it and bury my face in it......MMmmmm

I fucking love tofu...I love your blatant sexuality - so fucking hot...

as you know, you get me so hard...:devil:

mmmmmm, my kinda of girl.

Back