Mother son foot fetish.

lovecraft68

Bad Doggie
I am currently writing a very long (36 chapters and counting) incest series. The series is pretty involved and at this point is very "heavy" to write as everything needs to fit just right.

Occasionally over the year I have been writing it I take a break to do a simple "oneshot" story and have fun and refresh myself so to speak.

the one I have started I am wondering if people will like it because it is a a bit of a guilty indulgence.

I have two fetishes incest and feet, in this story "Our Little Secret" I combine them both. Gist is the son notices his father rubs his mothers feet everynight, he is a bit young (I have to be careful with age mention) and doesn't think anything of it. One night he comes out of his room, walks by the parlor and sees dad not just rubbing mom's feet but sucking her toes, she then puts her feet on his cock and gives him a foot job, ever since them son has a foot fetish in general but keeps thinking of his mother's

The father passes away and the son is in college but lives at home to help out mom. the foot fetish is prominent but none of his girlfreinds get it and he has never indulged it, long story short giving mom (who is a waitress and always wearing high heels and stockings) a foot rub leads to him finding out she gets off on her feet and leads to not only a foot job but then much more.

Question is do you think this will do well? It will go into incest but I don;t know if the foot thing will turn off the incest crowd. what do you guys think?

It might, but i think they'll just back away rather than troll it. If you include regular sex, they should forgive you.

Too bad its mother son. I LOVE foot fetishes, but mother sex, not so much...

It might, but i think they'll just back away rather than troll it. If you include regular sex, they should forgive you.

Too bad its mother son. I LOVE foot fetishes, but mother sex, not so much...

Oh there will be oral as well as regular sex as well it's the foot fetish that starts it rolling.

I have a foot fetish story called Allison scored first. My link is in my siganture if you want to check it out. it is the secind story i posted here but first i wrote it is a straight up foot fetish story

I am VERY eager to support you in your story. My primary fantasies/kinks involve foot fetish, mother/son, and cuckoldry.....so your story idea is right up my alley.

I'm sending you a PM with some private comments.

I am VERY eager to support you in your story. My primary fantasies/kinks involve foot fetish, mother/son, and cuckoldry.....so your story idea is right up my alley.

I'm sending you a PM with some private comments.

You know that is so funny because I am in the middle of writing it and and was actually thinking of you as I did. You left a comment on my weekends with Laura Mother/son story that involved a foot rub.

This story will take that a lot further and I was even going to send you the link when it was done. i eagerly await your suggestions/comments.

My guess is that incest fans will not be fazed by the foot fetish. Other way around, maybe, so you are making the proper choice.

Personally, I find the idea hot as hell, and look forward to reading it! Please remember to post here when it is up.....Carney (who has sucked a few toes in his day)

My guess is that incest fans will not be fazed by the foot fetish. Other way around, maybe, so you are making the proper choice.

Personally, I find the idea hot as hell, and look forward to reading it! Please remember to post here when it is up.....Carney (who has sucked a few toes in his day)

I love lit! I once tried to explain my foot fetish to someone who deosn;t have one and it was like umm yeah okay.... So great to be surrounded by like minded perv's I mean people here! For the record I am smart enough to have never discussed the incest fetish anywhere bu here!

I will bump this thread when the story is up and send you a pm as well. Hope to have it done and submitted by wekks end.

Just letting anyone who is interested know that this story "At the feet of my Mother" Posted on 5/27 and is currently the #1 story in the incest section.

I have to say I am beyond pleasantly surprised and if you read this and you were someone who read and voted on it thank you very much!

Lovecraft68

I wonder how quickly the "tops" change. In the Incest category, it says Colleen Ch 2 is number one.

I wonder how quickly the "tops" change. In the Incest category, it says Colleen Ch 2 is number one.

Oh, I should be more specific. Last thirty days. Colleen will either be on top or damn close to it forever. It used to be "Conflicted" But that author pulled his series from here after an extremely heavy bout of one-bombs that were obviously orchestrated by fans of another author. Lit did not help as much as wanted them too (or as much as they should have honestly) and he left. He did recently post his sequel here and it was excellent.

Just read your story. Awesome! I don't normally have the patience for stories that long, but your seductive, fluid prose just sucked me in to the end. Great stuff!.......Carney

Back