Life Distraction

DDDLover

Really Experienced
Well, put simply my personal life has turned into a mess (all self-created problems, of course). It has made home difficult, work difficult, just "being" difficult. The point of the thread isn't to have a pity party (believe me, I don't deserve one) but who knows, maybe if this thread turns into anything, it will serve as at least a small distraction.

I know, I really started this thing on an uplifting note!

Anyway, here is a picture of me.

Attachments

• IMG_0808_4.jpg
    IMG_0808_4.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2,411
Ohhh, that sounds like a fun prize; deal! ;)
Are you really a lawyer? I'll bet you look super yummy in a suit too. Work would be so much greater for me if the lawyers at my office had that kind of body under their suits :devil:

Last edited:
Ohhh, that sounds like a fun prize; deal! ;)
Are you really a lawyer? I'll bet you look super yummy in a suit too. Work would be so much greater for me if the lawyers at my office had that kind of body under their suits :devil:

Yeah I'm really a lawyer; I have to be in court in 8 hours (awesome). Maybe they do have bodies like that under their suits. It isn't the most revealing attire, after all.

Why do women hate veins...but men seem to really dig them? Interesting difference between the sexes.

Attachments

• IMG_0810.jpg
    IMG_0810.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 388
Very interesting picture there...and of course we all dig the differences between sexes....that's what keeps it interestig:D

Very interesting picture there...and of course we all dig the differences between sexes....that's what keeps it interestig:D

I was totally going for "interesting" with that picture! There's the ego check for the day. ;)

Pics of all the crazy sexy ladies on lit + high resolution screen of iPad 3 = I'm having a good time with my new toy

Something to do while cooking dinner...

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 279
Why do women hate veins...but men seem to really dig them? Interesting difference between the sexes.

This lady doesn't hate veins...they are so manly and sexy. Please keep the pics coming.:heart:

Keep on posting.
jpg1

Done with court...don't feel like going into the office...yup, gunna change out of this and just work from home today!

Attachments

• IMG_0814.jpg
    IMG_0814.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 241
Loving this thread so far....so sexy...do you need 2 assistants? ;)

If we can get the powers that be to fire my current assistant and let me have two...then I am all for this idea!

If I showed "the powers that be" your pics, it would probably go a long way toward accomplishing this goal. (Or they would just make you their assistant...so that idea could backfire).

This lady doesn't hate veins...they are so manly and sexy. Please keep the pics coming.:heart:

Alright, finally we have a couple "vein" supporters (odd term...). I swear, every woman I have ever met thinks they are gross. Ah well.

Isn't it weird that when you are in a bad place mentally, it is so difficult to drag your ass out of the house to the gym even though you know with 100% certainty doing so will make you feel better?

Long story short, was not an easy process, but got there, and damn glad I did.

Shoulder day!

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 217
If the lawyers in my office were as smoking hot as you, I might not mind my long hours nearly as much!

If the lawyers in my office were as smoking hot as you, I might not mind my long hours nearly as much!

I could probably say the same about you! Well done on your wearing of thigh highs, btw. They are my biggest turn on.

Back