Thank you, to the lit ladies/ Seeking Conversations on & off the phone

Have you really not yet understood the true nature of the vast majority of Literotica 'women' yet, then..?

Even after 250 odd bumps of your own thread, the penny hasn't dropped about just precisely why they don't want to let you hear their sweet, female voices..?

Really..?

Have you really not yet understood the true nature of the vast majority of Literotica 'women' yet, then..?

Even after 250 odd bumps of your own thread, the penny hasn't dropped about just precisely why they don't want to let you hear their sweet, female voices..?

Really..?

I apologize, who are you again? Not sure what your purpose is here on another person's thread. I don't think you've even read it because over the past years there has been many answers and it is first and foremost a thank you to those relationships and secondly a personal ad to meet someone new.

Last edited:
I apologize, who are you again? Not sure what your purpose is here on another person's thread. I don't think you've even read it because over the past years there has been many answers and it is first and foremost a thank you to those relationships and secondly a personal ad to meet someone new.

Right, good luck on that one... but do keep up the self-deluding. I doubt that the phone companies will be counting on much usage from your valiant efforts...

To all the ladies of Lit,

He's a great guy really...and if am honest, fucking sexy and guaranteed to take your breath away when you voice-chat with him...one of the sexiest male voices I have ever heard...Oh and he's great conversation as well...

*sigh*

Good luck darling :kiss:

hehehehe

After scrolling through this thread for a page or two I am now asking, "Can I have the last 5 minutes of my life back?"

Gotta hand it to you. You definitely invest time and effort in...whatever this is. Good luck, man. But damn, was that tedious.

After scrolling through this thread for a page or two I am now asking, "Can I have the last 5 minutes of my life back?"

Gotta hand it to you. You definitely invest time and effort in...whatever this is. Good luck, man. But damn, was that tedious.

Thanks.

Back