what are you wearing for work today?

Y0DBT8U.jpg

I would kill for a closet that neat and not full of women's clothes.

Three-piece suit, and a rakish scarf and overcoat. Alas, my gloves are lost.
 
Grey sweatpants, blue Google devfest t-shirt, black watch plain men's shirt open, grey patterned merino socks, ivory sports bra, purple underpants, purple glasses, silver med alert bracelet and beige Finn Comfort slides.

I work from home, and mainly communicate online or skype. I don't dress unless I am meeting a client.
Also it's tax season, so I only go out to walk, chauffeur family members, post office and buy fresh food.
 
She went to work in a light grey business suit, pink blouse, dark ph and black open toed slingback sandals and her hair put up.....so looks so fucking hot...she told me...later honey.....ohhhhh boy....
 
It's a red and black plaid leggings day for me. With a long sleeved cream colored blouse.
 
Psyche is no longer allowed to make self deprecating comments about her appearance.
 
Today is my day for pajamas, slippers and a hoodie. Work from home day. *insert booty shaking dance*
 
I'm not going to the office today. Or tomorrow. Or the rest of the week for that matter. So, torn up lounge pants and a concert t-shirt.
 
Thinking of wearing a knee length black skirt and a burgundy turtle neck. Little lacy bra and panty set underneath
 
I'm interviewing for me old job after a long hiatus. It's only been a few months, so I still got the work clothes they issued me.

I'm wearing the ones I never wore then, so wish me luck!
 
Thats no picture, and neithers me wearing it.

What with turtlenecks?

I love turtlenecks! It's never really cold enough where I am to wear them for long, unless I'm outside in the winter.

One time I was going through my clothes and there were many turtlenecks and pullover sweaters! That's when I realized I had such a fetish for them.

I'm that way with coats too. They have to be 'just so'.:eek:
 
Back
Top