Shy no longer....

I feel so...in demand! I think I just might have my choice of posts /wink

You have a unique skill set... makes you highly desired- err, desirable.

But I can assure you that the 'benefits' of taking a position in my household would be great ;) (insert word play/pun about positions- then smirk coyly :eek:

Happy Friday, sexy girl... what does a seductive maid wear for Casual Friday?

I prefer to do cam nights like I did before rather than post a video, but who knows? Perhaps one day /beam
Hrm...I sense you are trying to draw me out, sir, with your challenge.
Cam night?? Now that I wish I could experience :D And yes I'm giving you a challenge ... you've seen the tools of my trade, and they can be rather fierce when used :devil:

By the way, have you ever considered doing a video? ;)

Blimey, yes. The way you work it in your series would translate brilliantly to a video.

Although, saying that, I do love the anticipation of waiting for more photos from whichever series you are doing. Yum.

So kind of you to share /wink

You rogue! *shakes her fist as he runs away*
/giggle

I prefer to do cam nights like I did before rather than post a video, but who knows? Perhaps one day /beam
Hrm...I sense you are trying to draw me out, sir, with your challenge.

/blush /blush /blush
My goodness!! Thank you, Mist!! You always make me feel so lovely!

*leans in and shakes her head with a grin*
I was not discussing actual rabbits at all /wink

Doesn't everyone, darling? Maids that is...bunnies might just be those in this thread /wink

You are so very welcome! I am so pleased you find it stimulating /evil_grin

/giggle
Well good!

*bunny hop* Help over hump day is always nice!

Mmm...well isn't -that- a pleasant thought! *gets lost in daydreaming*

/giggle
I am trying! I am unfortunately sick once again, but trying to keep up on everything here. I seriously hate colds.

/laugh
I think you have discovered my true intent!

Oh yes? And what are your ideas then? *rests her chin in her hands, listening*

Back up, folks! He's gonna lay some pipe! /giggle
I kind of love that silly sex joke.

I feel so...in demand! I think I just might have my choice of posts /wink

Of this, I have no doubt.

I know what you mean about colds, I am trying to fight one myself. I hope you are feeling better soon.:kiss::kiss:

feeling dirty? yes. need someone to clean me up? yes please.
Well then! I know just the thing!
*starts setting out everything needed for a bath*
This will be good to start!

I have much admiration for you! Wonderful photos, taken with confidence. You are very, very sexy xxx
Why thank you, darling! I do so enjoy having lovely ladies to bounce around with in my thread! /wink

*fist pump*
Yes!

Not sure why, but after some thought....Italians make great plumbers Bun. Mario and Luigi they plumbed the shit out of some pipes. Just saying! After seeing those new pictures, I think I leveled up a few times.
/giggle
It's true...Italians seem to make very good plumbers. Just don't wear the overalls...the mustache is ok though!

My sweet... lovely does not even begin to describe you. You are truly a queen amongst princesses. Your eyes dazzle, your body entices, all while your personality sizzles. I will sit right here and wait for more dear bunny.
*sways on her feet a bit then glances hurriedly around*
Where is that damn couch?!
I need it! STAT!

*looks above*
Ummm what he said!!;)
/giggle
*bunny hop*

You have a unique skill set... makes you highly desired- err, desirable.

But I can assure you that the 'benefits' of taking a position in my household would be great ;) (insert word play/pun about positions- then smirk coyly :eek:

Happy Friday, sexy girl... what does a seductive maid wear for Casual Friday?
I thought think casual Friday would mean....nothing...where else can she go with getting more casual? /laugh
I should think the position of maid in your house should come with a day off every week...to rest up /wink

Cam night?? Now that I wish I could experience :D And yes I'm giving you a challenge ... you've seen the tools of my trade, and they can be rather fierce when used :devil:
As soon as I am done being plagued by this awful cold/flu, I will set a date for another cam night. I have indeed seen the tools of your trade and the leather strap looks delicious. /wink

I may be a rogue; but I am also a gentleman, My'lady!!
A gentleman -and- a rogue! Well that is a combination that is very difficult for a woman to resist!

Blimey, yes. The way you work it in your series would translate brilliantly to a video.

Although, saying that, I do love the anticipation of waiting for more photos from whichever series you are doing. Yum.
I will get some new ones up as soon as I can. I hate being exhausted! Stupid flu! *stamps foot*

I'm enthusiastically daydreaming the scenario of you and I working as maids together. I will have to do a photo shoot in my maid outfit asap, you have inspired me! xxx
It's always lovely to inspire! I enjoy playing the role of muse.

I know what you mean about colds, I am trying to fight one myself. I hope you are feeling better soon.:kiss::kiss:
Get better, you! We shall both drown ourselves in chicken soup!

Well then! I know just the thing!
*starts setting out everything needed for a bath*
This will be good to start!

Why thank you, darling! I do so enjoy having lovely ladies to bounce around with in my thread! /wink

*fist pump*
Yes!

/giggle
It's true...Italians seem to make very good plumbers. Just don't wear the overalls...the mustache is ok though!

I need it! STAT!

/giggle
*bunny hop*

I thought think casual Friday would mean....nothing...where else can she go with getting more casual? /laugh
I should think the position of maid in your house should come with a day off every week...to rest up /wink

As soon as I am done being plagued by this awful cold/flu, I will set a date for another cam night. I have indeed seen the tools of your trade and the leather strap looks delicious. /wink

A gentleman -and- a rogue! Well that is a combination that is very difficult for a woman to resist!

I will get some new ones up as soon as I can. I hate being exhausted! Stupid flu! *stamps foot*

It's always lovely to inspire! I enjoy playing the role of muse.

Get better, you! We shall both drown ourselves in chicken soup!
I know a dose of bunny will make me much better

I saw something that would set this thread on fire.....pinupgirl87 and you.....YES PLEASE!!

/giggle

LOL......no overalls, can't rock that look. Can plumbers wear suits? I can rock that look though, just saying / wink Although I might need to do something with my tie before I start working

I need it! STAT!

As if i would ever let you fall my queen. Sent you a present.

I need it! STAT!

Sorry I borrowed it after the Maid Pictures, my fault. Needed to lay down for a bit. I'm a sucker for you in a maid outfit. Oh hell, I'm a sucker for you period. Why do I keep saying sucker? :devil:

I know a dose of bunny will make me much better
The only thing more effective is a Bunny bearing chicken soup!

I saw something that would set this thread on fire.....pinupgirl87 and you.....YES PLEASE!!
/laugh
I think that is too much bouncy fun for this thread! It deserves one all it's own!

LOL......no overalls, can't rock that look. Can plumbers wear suits? I can rock that look though, just saying / wink Although I might need to do something with my tie before I start working
I know just the place...well two places....ok three...ok lots of places. /wink

As if i would ever let you fall my queen. Sent you a present.
*fans herself* Goodness! Is it hot in here? I think it's hot in here

Sorry I borrowed it after the Maid Pictures, my fault. Needed to lay down for a bit. I'm a sucker for you in a maid outfit. Oh hell, I'm a sucker for you period. Why do I keep saying sucker? :devil:
Naughty, Wantsome!!
Tsk, tsk! You might need to be spanked...or bitten. /giggle

Hello, my ever patient BunnyLovers!
I am so sorry that I have been a bit MIA...again! This horrible flu has me in its grasp and I have been residing in a bunny burrow on the couch for the past few days. I am a bit piled up under some PMs, but just know that I will get to them all in due time!

I have gotten the next set in the series ready to post and so here they are, my lovelies!

Enjoy!
xo!

Last edited:
Thank you for the warm welcome back! I think a girl in uniform can do a thing or two for man...don't you think? /grin

A girl in uniform certainly does something for me!;) Stunning photos Miss Bunny- totally beautiful and incredibly sexy...:kiss:

Anyone still feeling dirty?
Maybe this will help....or not. /wink
Enjoy!

Oh they're definitely helping....Very much:devil:

I am so sorry that I have been a bit MIA...again! This horrible flu has me in its grasp and I have been residing in a bunny burrow on the couch for the past few days. I am a bit piled up under some PMs, but just know that I will get to them all in due time!

I have gotten the next set in the series ready to post and so here they are, my lovelies!

Enjoy!
xo!

Sounds like you need looking after. :rose:

Get better soon.
In the meantime, love these new piccies. Polished off he set nicely :D

Wow! That sequence is so seductive. I think I need to go look at them some more :D

A girl in uniform certainly does something for me!;) Stunning photos Miss Bunny- totally beautiful and incredibly sexy...:kiss:

Oh they're definitely helping....Very much:devil:
Oh well I am so glad! /beam
I bet a girl out of uniform does more for you /wink

Sounds like you need looking after. :rose:

Get better soon.
In the meantime, love these new piccies. Polished off he set nicely :D
Thank you! The wonderful Mr. Bunny is making sure I get tea and rest.
I am glad I could brighten your day with some bunny maid action! /giggle
The set isn't done yet! I have more naughty waiting in the wings!

I would tickle that with a feather dusted any day!!
Oh my! /laugh
I think being tickled with a feather duster would be divine fun!

Wow! That sequence is so seductive. I think I need to go look at them some more :D
Go ahead and look, look, look!
I don't mind...I'll just wait right here while you do /wink

Enjoy!
xo!

So sorry that you've been waylaid by the flu. I hope that you're on the mend and back to your hopping self!

Now, as far as these new pics.....ok...should have cute hopping comments to make....but too busy drooling ;)

Gooey Gumdrops!! I am sooooo loving the maid set. Your body is fanfuckingtastic!! You simply are gorgeous women Bun. Wow…stunning!! I told you before, but you can make anything look good in or out of it. The stockings and heels…that is a weakness. Absolutely incredible.

Naughty, Wantsome!!
Tsk, tsk! You might need to be spanked...or bitten. /giggle

I checked online and they don’t have any swooning couch sets. I was going to buy you a living room set (couch, coffee table, end tables, recliner, accent chair) so you had options and I could borrow some. The more I think about it though, if I get in trouble every time I borrow it (bites), might be well worth it. Decisions decisions!!

Back