Area 51 and a half

It was cool and dry undereth this place. The AC is working in the desert and I was going to work and seeing my patient. She was a wonderful, docile one in one of the isolation cells. She had been in there since she landed here not cauin trouble but for some reason strangethings would happen inside this area. Nothing violent but certainly queer as in several cases where items dramatically shift from one room to the other and people I work with spouting off usual things that would construde as their inner most personal thoughts. I hadn't had that trouble yet as I walked into the cell and greeted my colleuges and looked at the one way mirror at our slumpering patient, "How is she, today?" I asked.
 
I pick up a dildo and eye it the close my eyes and it appears on the other side of the room.
 
I clap then pick up it up and it teleports to my bed. I continue this for a little
 
Looking at her in awe she seemed to be learning but we had difficultly with the language barrier thus had to resort to using toys and items to be able to communicate ith one another. The others watched as she took up the toy and we wondered which of us was the joker in the group to give our alien visitor such a gift.
 
"That she may be, but let us stay focused here" isaid asshe continued to hold the toy. The others were looking at her with awe and wonder. There were women in the group as well as part of a group study to develope a bond with our guests. "What I she planning on doing?"
 
I walk to my bed and look at the tray of food that i havent touched. I grab the cereal and teleport it. It appears infront of the guy who said she is hot
 
I sit in my cell and all of a sudden cover my ears and drop to the floor like i hear people yelling
 
Back
Top