Would anyone consider writing this story for me and my wife

D

duckandbunny79

Ended

Ended

Last edited by a moderator:

Really hot story idea, im sure if u get a writer it would be one awsome story. Just a suggestion, why not make it a illistrated story with some pics...

I might be intersted, do you use Yahoo chat, or just the email? I added you to my chat list.

cheers

Thanks

Ended

Sorry

Ended

Hope someone can help us!

Pretty much anything goes but if you need some more details feel free to contact us at [E-mail removed].

Just a reminder, posting your E-mail addy "publically" at Lit is a violation of the site rules. You can add a way for other Lit members to E-mail you directly VIA your profile if you open your "User CP" (control panel).

My bad

Ended

This is a fantasy that I have about my wife, it's not something she would ever do, but it is a fantasy that I have shared with her and we have enjoyed it. But Beth is a bit shy and nervous when fantasising in bed, so I'd love to be able to see someone take this story idea and then write it in full.
It's a little off-topic, but I'm writing a largely fictional story about my wife's fantasy about making love to another woman. She admits to being curious, but the story is otherwise fiction.

We've discussed it, but since we're both unsure about the negative effects of another person in our bed -- male or female -- so we've never pursued it.

Can't wait until your story is completed. :)

Back