Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
My previous One had a real fetish for water sports, and always combined it with my desire to be humiliated.
One afternoon in a play session he forbid me use of the bathroom. We started in the living room with my usual strip for inspection but then he made me put on a pair of white brief style knickers (think Bridget jones) a far cry from my usual style. We then carried on with our scene till i needed the toilet, He then led me to the hook that is in the middle of the ceiling, tied my wrist restraints together and hooked me so i was standing on tip toe. A bucket was placed on the floor under my cunt and i was told that was my toilet for the day. The urge to pee was great but i couldn't release i was so ashamed, a gentle push on my tummy and a finger slipped past the panties solved that problem and the warm liquid started to flow. Soaking the white panties and tinkling into the metal bucket below all whilst my Master watched.
My rather devious One then released me, leading me to a dogs bowl where he scooped a glass worth of my pee from the bucket and transferred it to bowl, with my hands tied behind my back i had to lap the contents up.
Later the piss soaked knickers became my gag for the afternoon.

My previous One had a real fetish for water sports, and always combined it with my desire to be humiliated.
One afternoon in a play session he forbid me use of the bathroom. We started in the living room with my usual strip for inspection but then he made me put on a pair of white brief style knickers (think Bridget jones) a far cry from my usual style. We then carried on with our scene till i needed the toilet, He then led me to the hook that is in the middle of the ceiling, tied my wrist restraints together and hooked me so i was standing on tip toe. A bucket was placed on the floor under my cunt and i was told that was my toilet for the day. The urge to pee was great but i couldn't release i was so ashamed, a gentle push on my tummy and a finger slipped past the panties solved that problem and the warm liquid started to flow. Soaking the white panties and tinkling into the metal bucket below all whilst my Master watched.
My rather devious One then released me, leading me to a dogs bowl where he scooped a glass worth of my pee from the bucket and transferred it to bowl, with my hands tied behind my back i had to lap the contents up.
Later the piss soaked knickers became my gag for the afternoon.

Wow!!!! That is a hot story. Did he make you do this more than once? Or was this a one time thing? How did you like it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Jason it is very nice of you to put down the movies you enjoy, but anyone can go to that site and find all of them on their own. xnxx.com is a free site and has a ton of fantastic movies not only about pissing but many other things. The site has become more of a site about movies you have watched instead of actually pissing stories for the users to share.

I for one much rather tell and read stories of my pissing adventures instead of seeing a line up of movies which are easily obtained. No offense meant but the thread has become boring

hi

after getting tipsy on gin and submitting to ejaculation in colon,pee tasting motivates for repeating the submission,

Never tired it

I've never tried it but I think I'd like to. Reading this tread has made me incredibly fucking horny!

I've been fascinated, by peeing ever since I was a little girl. I would always pee my pants instead of going in to use the toilet. Even now, I will hold it forever until I'm about to burst then it feels so good and is such a release to finally go. Sometimes I even play with my nipples while I'm going, or I pee while lightly rubbing my clit in the shower. I love summer because I am in my bathing suit all the time, and sometimes like to just sit in the hot sand and pee, it feels incredible. Not sure how to bring it up with the hubby, though; I recently found some books about women randomly peeing in public on his secret amazon wish list (I have the password I wasn't snooping) so it may be something he's thinking about too. I would love to pee all over his cock and have him pee all over my breasts and pussy.

hi

pee is sterile and can be tasted if one doesnt mind the mild odor.That will be dulled by the effect of gin already circulating in the system, before anal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back