What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A set of restraints, a very very very good friend, and a firm bed.... Oh, and neighbors that won't call the cops if we get too loud. :devil:

I've been struck by a fantasy of bringing someone from the past into our world, and experiencing their wonders of modern life with them.

Like Ben Franklin.

Or be with Abe Lincoln as he watched the latest movie on his life. Let his tell us what we got wrong. (Might not show him the ending, though).

The IOC cutting wrestling from the games is a travesty.....I guess having 14 year old girls with ribbons and hoops skipping around sells more ads! Ping Pong & Badminton- give me a break!

Wrestling has been an Olympic sport since the ancient origins of the games in Greece.

I probably shouldn't study about "two tailed tests" while on this site..
my mind keeps wandering

I think LustyTongue makes me smile.

I think GiggLeGasm is a cool name.

I think I will give myself a half hour more then it's off to reading. *yawn*

Damn. Wrong thread. Whatevah.

Last edited:
That I'm really not in the mood to do this Ethics homework...... Just wanna be bad and play around here....

I had something different in mind when I opened the thread...but now what is crossing my mind is...

"Hey, we talked about ethics in my logic class today"

I took a "Fundamentals of Business Ethics" course for my A.A.S. in Business Administration. Easy class...

Three executives failed it, all from G.E.

I took a "Fundamentals of Business Ethics" course for my A.A.S. in Business Administration. Easy class...

Three executives failed it, all from G.E.

I was introducing the discussion to a class of 7th graders :)

My other thought crossing my mind is...how long will dinner take tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back