Authors! Sign in here!

Chicklet said:
Welcome BlueDaisy! You sound like our kind of gal!

Chicklet

Thanks, Chicklet. BTW...I keep planning on taking that peek into your twisted mind, but have a hard time keeping up with the boards and writing stories...plus real life...to have much time for reading the stories of others lately... :( I'll get around to it, though!

Blue

Chicklet said:

Will spare this thread the debate...

I didn't know this thread had one. Since Sheath said "Loving Wives" was one of the categories she wrote to more often, I felt I would ask her what her specific stories were about. I never "invited", nor intended, a debate here.

Author Sign in

Greetings!
I am rxm76, though my real name is John. I've been writing stories for several years and my favorite area is sci-fi/fantasy.

I've posted 11 chapters of the saga of Aablar the Neanderthal so far and have received some feedback, though I'd like to get more and to get better.

I've several non-erotic stories as well, though this is probably not the forum for them!

You've been a member of Lit since Oct. of 2001 and this is your first post? :eek: Wow! :) I guess we'll have to get you in our grasps and make you post more! ;)

"Welcome to Lit", even though you've been around a while!

hello My real name is Jeffrey I've never posted anything here unless you take that stories I posted in the thread for NaughtyGirl21 as actual stories(I don't) well I just want to write I've written in Middle school and high school but nothing got posted I also write songs<<(bad songs) but whatever how does one go about posting a story and well my songs to....I know the songs will pretty much suck but maybe I can work something on the stories....well hope to talk to you all later.
Jeff

BlessedBe said:
I didn't know this thread had one. Since Sheath said "Loving Wives" was one of the categories she wrote to more often, I felt I would ask her what her specific stories were about. I never "invited", nor intended, a debate here.

it's always about you, isn't it tiggsy (j/k)

I was so heated a the time I posted that, I was about ready to go in to it for myself. Not saying *you'd* start a debate, but that *I* would = ) = ) cause I'm like that.

Chicklet

Into the swing of things

Yes, I have to get into the swing of things in this forum.

It seems hard to get time to write, what with making a living!

rxm76

I personally would like to see some more stories on some topics that have been in the news lately...some of which are taboo.
I've written stories about a woman's experience with a Priest...which I found to be very interesting to say the least. I'm not implying anything with molestation, just to approach the taboo issue of getting something you're not allowed to have (Teacher, Priest, etc.)

~CantSayNo~

taboo subjects

Hey Can't say no! Me too, I wrote one about a priest and his housekeeper that went overr rather well and about student priests and their instructor who believes in corporal punishment for errors and rewards:D if they take their punishment well. Both were received well. I think that pushing the edge on taboo is fun and makes the reader sweat just a little to see what comes next and after all even authors can have fun now and then.Right!:p

I thought Priests lived in a monastery? They have housekeepers there? :confused:

BlessedBe said:
I thought Priests lived in a monastery? They have housekeepers there? :confused:

monks live in monasteries. priests usually in rectories. and yes, they have housekeepers.

sirhugs said:
monks live in monasteries. priests usually in rectories. and yes, they have housekeepers.

sounds like there’s a story here some place

Question. Why do nuns always walk in pairs?

Answer it is so one-nun sees that the other nun doesn’t get nun

Love LiT

BTW Welcome BlueDaisy

Last edited:
MsLinnet said:
sounds like there’s a story here some place
Lin, my lovely. "Priest has affair with Housekeeper" is on a par with "Dog bites Man" for the tabloids - it isn't worth the space because it happens so often..

so how about its 20 years later, and housekeeper is retiring, introduces her daughter as replacement. Priest takes her, only later to discover that he is the father ?

BlessedBe said:
Linnet,

Did you read what Maggie posted??

Hi BB my post was a direct comment on Sirhugs post not on anything else so the answer is no and it was in jest

But i do like this idea by Sirhugs

so how about its 20 years later, and housekeeper is retiring, introduces her daughter as replacement. Priest takes her, only later to discover that he is the father ?
Love LiT

Ok, where to start?

I have posted 4 stories here at lit ranging from incest to loving couples and currently I seem to live on the SRP's where I write mostly BDSM stuff.

Trying to get re motivated for another posted story but it is not happening well as I only have limited time at a computer these days...ahh well, all things in good time right?

Trying to get re motivated Is always a problem but I am sure when inspiration hits you will be back on the ball

It is not happening well as I only have limited time at a computer these days
I know what you mean the six or seven hours of sleep is an interference in my computing life also food and other social activity are becoming a problem

ahh well, all things in good time right?
You have the right attitude keep your chin up and you fingers on the keypad

Love LiT

Greetings

Hiya people... this is a new venture for me, I've been surreptitiously reading on the Literotica site for over a year, but only recently registered. It takes a while to get over such a VERY straight-laced upbringing as I had... still, the many hours of solitude and sex-free life did kick-start a very vivid imagination!
I hope my stories give pleasure. I'm open to suggestion on topics for future creations!

Now, how do you get a quote thing at the end of a post?

'I want it all,
I want it all,
I want it all,
And I want it NOW'.....

Re: Greetings

WickedWench13 said:
Hiya people... this is a new venture for me, I've been surreptitiously reading on the Literotica site for over a year, but only recently registered. It takes a while to get over such a VERY straight-laced upbringing as I had... still, the many hours of solitude and sex-free life did kick-start a very vivid imagination!
I hope my stories give pleasure. I'm open to suggestion on topics for future creations!

Now, how do you get a quote thing at the end of a post?

'I want it all,
I want it all,
I want it all,
And I want it NOW'.....
What like this it is easy press quote bottom right of message

just saying hi

Hi all

Real name Paul, pop was my nickname at school, 55 yrs old and an electrical engineer by trade, (which before someone else says it, I should probably stick to), very part time author and crap one at that, but hey who cares.

I've posted 3 stories in the couple of weeks since I found this place, One real incest, "Jane's family affair". One the forum decided was incest (even though legally speaking it isn't), "Rose her part in my downfall". One group, "Donna still haunts my mind".

All these tales were written a year or more ago and all from personal experience or information to hand, ie; semi-fiction, a real life base with a bit of spice thrown in to make it more horny to the readers, (you must guess which one's I took part in).

I have my first real fiction story in editing at the moment for posting later in the week.

I write as and when I feel a story coming on and will cover most any subject, prefer erotic but I have done a kiddies comedy tale and a sci/fi flick in the past.

Welcome Pop! :)

At some point you may want to post links to your stories since the search feature is still down. :)

Hi there, I have been told this is the place to be for story fun and intuitive ideas to write about.

Ok someone tell me whom I have to go down on to get accepted.

The name is Grace and I live in Ontario Canada this computer stuff is all new for me so if I fuck up don’t leave marks as I have enough already.

Scream.

Screaming Grace said:
Hi there, I have been told this is the place to be for story fun and intuitive ideas to write about.

Ok someone tell me whom I have to go down on to get accepted.

The name is Grace and I live in Ontario Canada this computer stuff is all new for me so if I fuck up don’t leave marks as I have enough already.

Scream.

Hi sweetness I am glad you decided to join Lit E after all. Send my love to Daniel that sorry excuse of a man that you call your master (Joke)

Have fun and I hope to see you soon.

Love always Linnet

That’s dropped you in but I know you can deal with it. :kiss:

Back