Guys with sensitive nipples on their man boobs

Emmcee20

Literotica Guru
SO time to own up guys, who has sensitive nipples AND/OR also who has 'man boobs'?

Any ladies out there admitting to liking playing with either or both on their partner?

Personally, as stated in another thread, I LOVE having my nipples played with.

No man boobs... but my nipples are really, really sensitive... i love having them played with as i am about to cum... OMG!

Yeah I have man boobs and my right nipple is very sensitive and love having it sucked on or played with when I am just about to cum or if we have bn going at it for a while she will play with my nipples as she know it will make me cum quick and hard too

Must admit when im ready to cum like my nipples played with

I'm a fan of male nipples, all the better if they're sensitive!

I think men are statistically less used to having attention paid to their nipples, and it's always a special treat to be the first lady to tease a particular man that way. Especially if it turns out he really, really enjoys it. ;)

I think men are statistically less used to having attention paid to their nipples, and it's always a special treat to be the first lady to tease a particular man that way. Especially if it turns out he really, really enjoys it. ;)

Mmmmm I love your way of thinking.

CF

Nipples

Like to hear this !

same experience...

at times i felt so aroused when my bf treating my nipples... after some times, just came to me..why not he asked the same??
so I took the initiative to start licking and tonguing his nipples...he was so surprised.. it really aroused him more... since then, when I'm busy with his cock and left his nipples, he will touch his own nipples...

so..boys...don't miss them...

Ive sucked my husbands nipples, though he don't have man boobs. He also love a bit of nipple twisting. :D:D

A bit hard to get a good suck though being so flat on his chest, with a bit of nipple pucker to latch on to :mad:

I have to admit I have sensitive nipples. Was very surprised when I found out.

hmmm, the other day i highlighted this, thinking it was rare for guys to enjoy nipple play, nice to see so many other guys with similar taste.
My nipples are so sensitive, i can very easily reach a climax within minutes of proper teasing and toying. At times, when i'm horny, even the touch of my shirt on my nipples would cause an erection difficult to hide, and this usually happens in meetings or when i'm in public where i can't really do much about it.
Fortunately for me, my wife has over the years, explored and discovered with me, all the pleasures to be derived from this, so i guess i'm lucky to have discovered this early on, when i was about 22yrs old.

The best is having both nipples played with whilst receiving a blow job, FUCKIN HOT!!!!

Love My Nips

Love nipple play whether alone or with the wife. She'll suck and bite them and the stim goes straight to my cock. Love to twist and pinch as I stroke alone.

Never fails to make me rock hard...if you never tried it, you're missing out.

I remember the first time anyone played with my nipples. I came almost immediately. Have loved to have them played with and sucked ever since. I play with them every time I get myself off.

My husband doesn't have man boobs, unless muscular pecs count....BUT he does have extremely sensitive nipples; to the point I was never allowed to mess with them. He has improved a bit over the last couple years, letting me "lightly" touch them during foreplay, but during actual sex it's still a no-go.

Persevere!

My husband doesn't have man boobs, unless muscular pecs count....BUT he does have extremely sensitive nipples; to the point I was never allowed to mess with them. He has improved a bit over the last couple years, letting me "lightly" touch them during foreplay, but during actual sex it's still a no-go.

Keep trying ... I am sure he will forgive you! Try starting there to get him going rather than during foreplay.

I don't have man boons but I do have very sensitive nipples. I love it when my wife pinches, twists, bites, licks, and/or ducks on them. As a matter of fact, when we are having sex, be it oral or regular fucking, when I am about to cum and she knows it she will pinch my nipples really hard and that makes me cum really hard almost instantaneous. Also if she wants to get me hard one of the first thing she goes for is my nipples.

mine are so sensitive that I can nearly cum from just having them pinched and nibbled.

Back