gijoe downtime (closed to kohona xavier19

Snake's arms tightened around me. Drawing me into him. Making my large, yet soft bust press into that rock hard and perfectly chistled chest of his. I could no longer deny my body of this longed for pleasure that had been just building and building! My tongue slipped from it's place inside my mouth and ran along his teeth as if testing the waters. He made no move to make me stop, so I continued. He let my tongue go into his mouth and I thought I could just die! I couldn't get enough of his taste! My tongue early explored every inch of the dark cavern that was his mouth. All the while his hands graced my back. Rubbing the small of back through my clothes and working his hands up my spine. I couldn't help but to moan into his mouth. I felt so pleasured at all the tingling sensations running through my body at his touch and kiss! I felt like screaming for him to take off my clothes and fuck me here and now. But I dared not push my luck! My fantasy was almost fully fullfilled at this point. I saw no valid reason to have this moment ruined. Especially when I only wanted it to never end. I never wanted to be anywhere but his arms. I didn't want to taste anything but him. I wanted no one else to comfort and love me but him. Cause right now, in my own perfect world, there was no one else. Just me and Snake. And I was content to keep it that way.
 
Unlike most men that would have her strip naked and wrapped their mouths around her massive chest and start calling her dirty names to get aroused Snake was the complete opposite, taking his time and sCoring the moments of pleasure as his hands dipped down and cupped underneath get buttocks that were firm from exercise, and hoisted her up into the air.

Letting out a brief yelp in surprise San wrapped her legs around his waist with her ankles crossing over in the back as she tightened get hold around his neck.
 
I rejoiced in the fact that Snake was such a gentlemen in his own way. He was taking his time . Letting his hands explore my back through my clothes. I felt his hands dip down my body. They cupped under my ass that was firm from all my exercising. I blushed and pressed a little closer into him, only to have him hoist me up into the air. With a brief yelp of surprise, having not been use to anyone really picking me up, at least not while conscious, like I weighed practically nothing, I wrapped my legs around his waist with my ankles crossing in the back. My arms wrapped around his neck and holding tightly to keep from dropping or falling or a combination of both.
 
His fingers sank into her pants as the two continued to kiss then Sam summed up her courage and stabbed her tongue into his mouth and rolled of the fat of his tongue then began to twist and roll it about in its interior as she ran her hands up the bck of his nec an fingers ran through his hair, feeling the strandes brush between her fingers as she closed her eyes, letting only her sense of touch guide her as she felt the blast of hot air exit from Snake's nostrils. He wsas enjoying it, with his thumping heart and breathe but still he did not break his vow as he felt her backside.
 
I suddenly felt his fingers sink into my shorts and we returned to kissing. I had worked up enough courage again to dart my tongue into his mouth again! Oh gods his taste! It was addicting like a honey stix from home in New England! Our tongues rolled and twisted and slid against each other as if neither of us could have enough of the other's taste in our mouth! My hands ran up the back of his neck and my fingers slid through his hair. I could feel the strands brush between my fingers as I closed my eyes. Only allowing the sense of touch to guide me as I felt the blast of hot air exit from his nostrils. In sync with his breathing. I could tell he was enjoying this too. Against my chest, I could feel his rising and falling. I could feel his heart thumping like mine. All I could think was his name over and over again. I couldn't wait to start moaning it and screaming it in orgasm much I like do in my fantasy.
 
He was bidding his time as Sam was so wrapped up in this that she did not bother to mention as his hands ran back up her spine from her round backside. Still he did not want to shed her clothes, but for what reason remained hidden as he began to walk, carrying her through the darkness. He knew where he was going and she did not care as her legs tightened at bit but her perch was steady as Snake paused for a moment and then began to bend slightly at the waist once again and felt his arms loosen and then gently laid out Sam on a hard, cold surface. Sam did not know what it was but she did not care. Looking up she could easily make out his entire outline and let out a long, passionate sigh of delight and drew her legs in and slowly ran her hands from her face on down her entire body as a cold shiver ran though her insides.
 
When Snake started moving, I held on tighter to him with my arms and legs. But I knew his strong arms wouldn't let me fall. He carried me through the darkness and I put all my turst into him for him to know where he was going. When he came to a pause and began to bend at the waist, I loosened my hold on him as I was gently laid out on a cold, hard surface. I didn't know what it was but I didn't care. I looked up at him and I could easily make out his entire outline. A long, passionate sigh of delight passed my lips as I drew my legs in and slowly ran my hands down from my face and over my entire body as a cold shiver ran up my spine from the surface below me.
 
She began to lift up her shirt, exposing the underneth bra before her hands moved and started to feel her own breasts as Snake inched closer and lowered his upper body down onto her and they kissed once against. Pulling out her hands from between them Sam moved them around and began to feel his back once against and wrap her legs around his waist as she could feel every inch of his body pressed against hers as Snake moved his lips away and began to kiss her cheek and slowly move down one side of her neck a s Sam tensed up and let out a passionate, louder sigh than before as she felt Snake's hands moved and brush over her thighs and gently touch both knees.
 
I was so far gone in my pleasures I hadn't even realized what I was doing! I had begun to lift up my shirt. Exposing the underneath of black bra before my hands, with a total mind of their own, moved and started to feel my own breasts. Before I knew it, Snake's upper body was lowered down onto me and we began kissing once more as he pulled my hands out from between us with such gentleness. I moved them around and began to feel his back once again as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel every inch of his body pressed against mine as his lips moved away from mine and trailed to my cheek. He kissed slowly down one side of my neck, making me tilt my head back a little as I tensed up for a second. I let out another passionate and louder sigh than before as I felt Snake's hands move and brush over my thighs. Gently touching both knees.
 
Kissing down the side of her next he was sensitive as he kissed and ran his tongue over her flesh until he reached the shoulder then carefully slid over her throat, dragging his tongue with it that it left a wet trail to the other side where he began and went up to her ear where she heard him panting. She could sense that he wanted her but was diliberately taking his time and teasing her with each touch.


Reaching in with his thumbs Snake freed the waist band and began to slowly pull down the shorts. Sam arched her back and her waist was lifted up for a moment just long enough for her shorts to come out and were pulled down her legs to the ankles then they were gone completely and she giggled in response as Snake came back now pressing his waist between her legs as she tightened her legs around him once again, feeling his bare skin of his nether regions for the first time and drooled a bit in anticipation.
 
My neck was my body's weak spot and was sensitive to every touch given to it. I moaned a bit as he kissed my neck and ran his tongue over the flesh until he reached my shoulder. He carefully slid over my throat, dragging his tongue with it. Leaving behind a wet tail to the other side. Making her gasp and shudder with pleasure. He came up to my ear and I could hear him panting!!! It took everything within me to not suddenly give a fangirl scream. The one thing I had always fantasized about was ACTUALLY happening! It was mind boggling! I knew by his panting that he wanted me but he was deliberately taking his time to tease me each touch!

Snake's hands reached in and his thumbs freed the button and zipper of my shorts. Hooking onto the waist band, he began to slowly pull down and I arched my lower body. Lifting it up for a moment. Just long enough for my shorts to pulled off and come down my legs and off my ankles. I could hear them drop to the floor and I giggled in response. I was thrilled! Excited! And soooooooooo turned on! I just knew I had to be soaked between my legs by now. Snake came back and pressed his waist between my legs. I tightened my legs around his waist again. I could FEEL the bare skin of his nether regions for the first time against my pantie clothed, lower body! I nearly drooled in anticipation!!
 
Despite all of the touching Snake still did not touch her massive breasts like any other man would have. Any man would have taken them between their hands and turned them into dough and motorboat them like a freshman in college trying to get into a fraternity, but not Snake he kissed and licked her neck several times before slowly pulling down and kissing her shoulder and then licking her throat several times as she squirmed underneth his stone body. There was no sense in fighting it as Sam gave up and quivered letting out a rolling sigh and let loose his name as her hands fell and drapped the table and tried to draw in breath to fill in her lungs.
 
Despite everything, Snake still did not touch my massive breasts like I knew all the other guys wanted to do. They would have taken my breasts between their hands, turned them into dough, and motorboated them like a freshman in college trying to into a fraternity. But not Snake. No, he was a gentlemen in his own way. And I liked that. He kissed and licked my neck several times before slowly pulled down and kissing my shoulder. Licking my throat several times more as I practically writhered in pleasure beneath his stone body! I couldn't fight it. I didn't want to. I was putty in his hands as I gave up and quivered a little. Letting a rolling sigh as I moaned his name. My hands falling and drapping the table as I tried to draw in breaths to fill in my lungs.
 
His torture of her was not down. The more she kissed the more she drooled and wanted him the more she wanted to have him just take her and screw her silly but still he resisted as he just kept kissing his way down her body. She would have offered to shed her clothes in an instant but nothing escaped from her lips as he went about his work.

His hands rubbed her thighs and then strokes her hips as his lips made their way down and started to move over her stomach. At this point in time she was just a puddle. He could do anything he wanted to her if it meant keeping this going. If he so desire she would even do anal as he kissed down towards her belly button.
 
Snake had not finished with me yet. The more he kissed, the more I writhered. The more I writhered, the more I wanted him. The more I wanted him, the more I just wanted him to me and fuck me senseless. But still he resisted and just kept kissing his way down my body. I would have offered to shed my clothes in a heart beat, but no words escaped my lips except his name as he went about his work. I felt his hands rub my thighs and then stroke my hips as his lips made their way downword and started to move over my stomach. I was a wet, puddled mess at this point. He could have done anything he wanted to do to me so long as it meant this kept going. I'd even go through the pain of doing anal for him if he so desired. Snakes lips had kissed down towards my belly button by now.
 
SNake was enjoying it, though not saying it, all that came out were hard breathing and nothing else as he licked around her belly button as Sam just collasped, unable to move or even so much as lift a finger to her own defense. Instead, she just laid there, panting and moaning letting him do all of the work. This moment was better than her entire first experience having sex because it was with someone she truely cared about. She forgot all about Scarlett, Lennox, Rip Cord even about the Joes except for Snake. Snake was the only man left in the entire universe right now.


His lips feel between her legs but did not go for the spot just yet. Again, he teased her by carefully licking the inner thighs that made her head fall back, hands run up to her chest, and play with her breasts as she licked slowly across the hot skin.
 
I practically collasped below him. Unable to do much of anything. If someone was to come in right now and start attacking, I would be helpless and vulnerable to my attacker in my orgasmed state. So instead, I just laid here. Panting and moaning out his name whenever I could find my breath for it while he did all the work. The nice thing about being a girl was that it was proven we could have multiple orgasms. And being as fit as I was, I had pretty good stamina that would leave me going for a good while. This said, I forgot all about Scarlett, Lennox, Rip, and the rest of the team. I even forgot about the Joes and the Cobras. There was no one but Snake. Only Snake. Right now, in my universe, there was only me and him.

I gasped and arched as his lips fell between my legs, but he made no move to remove my panties. He wouldn't go for my womanhood just yet. Again, he teases me by carefully licking my inner thighs. Making my head fall back with a loud moan as my hands came up to my chest. Pushing my cami and tank top up with my bra. Exposing the supple flesh that I grab and squeeze and fondle in my hands.

This moment and time...this was better than my entire first experience of having sex because now it was with someone I TRULY cared about. Someone who was taking his time with teasing me just to make me feel good and turn me into a soaking wet puddle between my legs.
 
"Snake....Snake...." voice becoming dry as she struggled to keep her mind straight and to keep conscience as her mind flashed to all those times she masturbated to Snake, alone and in her room, and now found that even this was superior to all those times rolled into one.

A slow wipe with the tip of his tongue sent a intense chill up her spine that made her arch and collaspe and he did it once more. Rollingher hands down her body Sam found his head and again ran her slender fingers through his hair and found the back and gently pressed his face into her dripping wet snatch. At any moment she would have erupted right onto her face but she did not care that would be just the conclusion of round one.
 
"Snake....Oh, Snake..." My voice was becoming dry as I struggled to keep my mind straight and to keep myself conscious as my mind flashed to all those times I masturbated while thinking about Snake. Alone and in my room. And now I was finding that even THIS...was superior to all those times rolled into one! A slow wipe with the tip of his tongue sent a intense chill up my spine that left me arching and nearly screaming his name before I collasped only to have him do it once more. "Oh fuuuck!" I moaned. With control of my body lost, my hands rolled down my body till I found his head again. My slender fingers ran through his hair and found the back of his head, which I used as support to gently press him towards my soaking panties that covered my dripping cunt. At any moment I would have cum right onto his face but I didn't care. That would only be the ending for round one.
 
For a tough man he was surprisingly gentle as he licked up her snatch but did not probe inside her just yet, just teasing around the wet flesh with the tip of his tongue and then with the flat. He was not eating her out like a starving man, but taking his time ever still as his hands rubbed her thighs and then inched closer to her snatch.

Her mind continued to flash with what she wanted to do with Snake today, tonight, tomorrow, and through the next month. How much was this man, the silent ninja, capable of with her and she knew that Snake did not know everything that SHE was capable of as Snake continued to lick her snatch before slowly, gently, lovingly, Snake pressed his index finger into her went vagina and it was tight and Sam's eyes bulged open and gasped, "Oh God!" as her whole body shuddered and quaked.
 
For a guy who tough as nails, I was amazed at how surprisingly gentle he was as he removed my panties. Once they had been dropped to the floor, he licked up my cunt but did not probe inside me just yet. He was simply teasing around my wet flesh with the tip of his tongue and then with the flat of his tongue. He was not eating me out like a starving man would, but simply taking his time. His hands rubbed my inner thighs as he inched closer to my cunt.

My mind continued to flash with thoughts and images of what I wanted to do with Snake today, tonight, tomorrow, and through the next month! Made me wonder just how much of me this silent ninja, this wonderful man, was capable of with me. I knew that Snake wasn't aware of EVERYTHING I could do. He continued to lick my cunt before his index finger pressed into my tight love channel. He was slow and gentle and loving as he did this. But itvmade my eyes open wide as I gasped. "Oh, god!!!" I screamed as my whole body shuddered and quaked with an orgasm that had built up through all his teasing.
 
When the one finger slid inside her and found her inside to be as tight as a virgin and slightly twisted her finger counter clockwise before slowly sliding out before pushing it back in to simulate fornication to work up her interior as Sam's tone and moaning continued to rise until she was screaming. She did not care that she was inside the PIT where everyone could hear them, "Fuck it" she decided.

After a moment with just one finger Sam's body was shocked when she felt her opening being stretched a bit when a second finger was introduced into her vagina and he pressed it in all the way until his knuckles were pressed up against her opening and worked his fingers, bending them as much as he could to feel her insides that drove her wild and fluid came leaking out.
 
When his finger slid inside me, I knew he would find me to as tight as virgin. Well that was to be expected after a year of not having sex. Especially since I had sex once and only once before this. Snake's finger slight twisted and turned counter clockwise inside me before he slowly slid it out and pushed it back in to keep me stimulated as he worked up my interior. Meanwhile, my tone of voice and moans had continued to rise till I was screaming. I didn't care anymore that I was in the PIT where EVERYONE could hear the, Fuck it. I had decided. The door was locked and I wasn't about to let anyone ruin this for me. Not when I was so close to finally having his cock inside of me!

After a moment with just one finger, I was shocked when I felt my opening being stretched a bit when a second finger was introduced to my pussy. He pressed it in all the way until his knuckles were pressed up against my opening. He worked his fingers, bending them as much as he could to feel that which drove me wild and made my juices leak out. "Oh, god, Snake!!"
 
He could hear her moaning and it was driving him. It was a struggle over what was decent over what was raunchy. He elected to take his time and make her gush and that would be a story to tell later as he continued to probe her insides all the while it was making him hard, but the time to moiunt her was not just right.

It started with one finger now it became two and then three fingers inside her as Sam quirmed and started to run her fingers over the top of his head all the while just moaning and shouting his name,calling out what she wanted him to do to her on this very table, this very second and say to hell with the rules!
 
I continued to moan and squirm below him. He'd already made me gush more than once so far and that's without even sticking his finger inside me! I kept moaning his name over and over! It had started with one finger, then two, and now three! "Oh god!!!" I screamed. Breathing heavily as he stretched me. I writhered some more below him as I started to run my fingers over the top of his head. All the while moaning and shouting out his name...as my hidden desires came loose and spilled past that which filtered my words. "Oh, god, Snake! Please fuck me! I want you to fuck me here and now on this table and I don't wanna stop till you've cummed!" I cried out to him. Rules be damned now. I wanted his cock and I wanted it now.
 
Back
Top