Happy 40th anniversary Roe v. Wade!

That wasn't a joke. Get a uterus and maybe I might take you seriously. Until then you're just one more man who thinks he's an expert on women and their reproductive health.


50,000,000+ lives snuffed out for your Uterine Freedom.

Bully for you!
 
I don't think a fetus made from your egg and my sperm is your property.

It's ours.

Good point. I agree completely. Feel free to gestate the fetus in your own womb.

I notice an interesting choice of words in that you described a fetus as property and not a person.

What's up with that?

If a fetus really is a person, why can't parents get a Social Security number for a fetus and have said fetus count towards a dependent decduction on their income tax?

If a fetus is a person, do we start granting citizenship privileges to anyone conceived in the US of A?

Why is it the most fervent anti-abortionists also tend to also be fervently against comprehensive sex education which includes birth control methods beyond "just say 'No'"?

Why does it seem that a large percentage of "pro-lifers" also support the death penalty? Is it too much to ask for ideological consistency?

If a woman is going to be required to bring an unwanted fetus to term, wouldn't it follow there also needs to be a robust network of social support to ensure that unwanted child doesn't become an even larger burden to society as well?

Believe it or not, I'm asking these questions seriously.
 
Last edited:
Believe it or not, I'm asking these questions seriously.

And they're all excellent questions.

I cannot answer them however...you see, I don't have a uterus.

If I could shrug like Secretariat, I would.

0.jpg
 
Aborting 50 million lives over 40 years was a good deal to make the lives of 150 million american women more choice.

In another 60 years or at some point, the aborted will equal the living in number.
Why does only the abortions add up in your math and not the number of living women?
 
No, our population is growing fast enough as it is.

That growth is from immigration, not natural increase. If we had zero immigration, US population would decline. (Fertility rate is 2.06%, 2.10% is the rate needed for a stable population that is neither growing or declining. Source: CIA World Factbook)
 
Examine complete hypocrisy of Far Right Republicans-

Business is allowed to flout all regulations, mandates and laws.
An abortion clinic is given so much red tape, it cannot comply
with all the regulations and mandates it has been burdened with.

Mississippi-
They passed a law requiring abortion doctors to have admitting privileges at a local hospital,
even though there is no medically necessary reason for such a restriction.

To no one’s great surprise, the clinic’s doctors were unable to get these privileges,
due in no small part to the area hospitals’ reluctance to draw negative attention
from anti-choice militants.

A judge placed an injunction on the law, but it was lifted this month, and state inspectors
have already visited the clinic, which expects to receive a letter ordering it to shut down,
which will no doubt kick off another round of legal actions.

Options are running out for Jackson Women’s Health Organization, and for the people of Mississippi.
 
Last edited:
Totally.

50,000,000 aborted babies...that's a big number.

Actually it's pretty piss ant....and I appreciate those who chose not to pile on a welfare burden of 50,000,000 unwanted assholes to feed.

It's also anything from a class B Misdemeanor to a Felony where we live.

Why doesn't the Lone Star State tell the Fed to go suck it?

TX blows ass so I turned tail for home, you should move on up bro...
seattle.jpg


It's a better Austin than Austin.

And it's because there are a bunch of stick in the mud pub's running shit for the overwhelming majority of socially archaic/backwards morons who's belief in freedom extends only to their version of it....oh and flag waving of course.
 
If it were an ethnic cleansing, or the circumcision of labia, or prostate cancer...snuffing out 50,000,000 would be a big enough number to generate some discussion.

But dead babies?

To Quote whatsherface...Yawn.
 
If it were an ethnic cleansing, or the circumcision of labia, or prostate cancer...snuffing out 50,000,000 would be a big enough number to generate some discussion.

But dead babies?

To Quote whatsherface...Yawn.

They were not babies...they were a zygote or a fetus.
 
Aborting 50 million lives over 40 years was a good deal to make the lives of 150 million american women more choice.

In another 60 years or at some point, the aborted will equal the living in number.

This has got to be the stupidest argument that anybody has ever made. At some point the number of aborted babies will exceed the population of the planet. So fucking what? At some point the number of people who have been to jail or died in car accidents or were shot will exceed the population of the planet as well. Big fucking whoop.

Why does only the abortions add up in your math and not the number of living women?

Because the number of living women is fairly static in the long term. Remember there are a lot of ways for a person to die.

That growth is from immigration, not natural increase. If we had zero immigration, US population would decline. (Fertility rate is 2.06%, 2.10% is the rate needed for a stable population that is neither growing or declining. Source: CIA World Factbook)

Who cares?

If it were an ethnic cleansing, or the circumcision of labia, or prostate cancer...snuffing out 50,000,000 would be a big enough number to generate some discussion.

But dead babies?

To Quote whatsherface...Yawn.

They aren't babies. Come back when you want to close down fertility clinics.
 
Back
Top