Women who fantasize of multiple cocks at the same time

My wife has reached orgasm, fucking herself with one of her dildos while deep throating my cock at the same time. It's one of our favorite things!

This is my # 1 fantasy! The thought of one dick in my pussy, one in my ass, another in my mouth and two more sucking/biting my tits.... OMG!! Makes me crazy horny just thinking about it! All of their hands raking my body on the outside, while their cocks pound me inside.... I want it so bad!

This is my # 1 fantasy! The thought of one dick in my pussy, one in my ass, another in my mouth and two more sucking/biting my tits.... OMG!! Makes me crazy horny just thinking about it! All of their hands raking my body on the outside, while their cocks pound me inside.... I want it so bad!

Very wild. I have never been in the situation, but if I was why not

Very difficult to have happen since guys can often be uncomfortable about the situation which is a shame. Not sure why they can't see how beautiful a penis is but that's another issue. The few times it has worked out were sort of awkward to get all the positions to work out right but Oh So Worth it! :D

OMG.... 5 guys at once; that thought is so naughty/hot; I think i could be tempted to try it once......

This is my #1 fantasy! Two would be perfect. Me on my knees with a guy in front and a guy behind. mmmmmmm. My husband and I are looking for a guy to help me fill this fantasy.

fantasy yes..

fantasy yes.. reality likely not, doubt i could handle two or more ;)
guess it depends on the guys

fantasy yes.. reality likely not, doubt i could handle two or more ;)
guess it depends on the guys

What you say is probably true for me too..... But, the thought keeps lurking in my head tempting and making wonder if I could and what it would be like.

I could see myself agreeing to go along and then getting cold feet. Of course, my husband and I are also into some bondage play. Adding that might help keep me from backing out giving it a chance

Hot fantasy!

I have give oral to more than one but never done two at once or had more than one in my pussy......

Have to admit that the idea of being tied in bed, legs spread and blindfolded while multiple men fuck me has been one of my dark fantasies. The thought of being naked and helpless; not knowing for how long, how many or in what ways I would be used kind of turns me on

Destine, that is one hot fantasy you describe. I like it! I also REALLY like your avatar pic. Awesome!

I think this is a hot idea. To have multiple men using me for their pleasure is a huge turn on!! Having all my holes filled over and over, the idea makes me crazy!

this is a huge fantasy and a turn on. I'd love it with strait guys or bi guys. 2 guys is just hot.

With two bi guys is actually a lot of fun.. Everyone gets to suck and fuck... So hot and there is never a dull moment for anyone

Mmmm.... I have this fantasy. I don't think I could do it with a partner I am with - I'm far too jealous; however, friends or being a part of a group that needs a female I would be game.

Use my holes, fill me up with cock, and let me pleasure a group of men. I'm game.

I can't get this out of my head! I can almost always cum thinking about this! I'm not even sure I would need multiple penetrations... Just passing me around.... Hands all over me... Anywhere they want to touch.... Kissing, pinching, tasting, biting, using me.... So hot!

I can't get this out of my head! I can almost always cum thinking about this! I'm not even sure I would need multiple penetrations... Just passing me around.... Hands all over me... Anywhere they want to touch.... Kissing, pinching, tasting, biting, using me.... So hot!

Love this imagery. What is it exactly about multiple men that gets you so turned on?

hot!!

just thinking of doing this to you along with others gave me a hard on!!

Love this imagery. What is it exactly about multiple men that gets you so turned on?

mmmmmmm.... Maybe my lack of control... Not sure.... I just imagine essentially crowd surfing... Every hand grasping, fondling, fingering, massaging, pinching whatever they want... Then, just see what happens...

So I wanna know....is it multiple men's hardware that you crave or is it multiple mens attention at one time that is the real turn on? Either way, I still think its sexy....I'm just curious ;)

Back