What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today or rather tonight's mood is improved from yesterday thankfully.

I dissected the problem areas of yesterday to see if I could learn from them.
By digging deep, and with help from friends, I see positives and not all negatives in the day.

My mood for today was determined~~~~to make it better.

Today was a day of lessons learned. :rose:
 
Mood : Happy. Crazy 4 year old cousins have their own way of cheering you up! :)

Have a nice day everyone.
 
Mood- Freaky-ish! Happy! Crazy and nutty! I just finished watching wwe one night stand woohoo!

Have a nice day everybody
 
Mornin', Lovelies! :kiss:

Mood: Really good. I laughed so much last night that I couldn't walk, and ended up having to sit on a wet concrete path, because my legs wouldn't hold me anymore.

I was telling a friend a pretty gross story. He told me to stop, but I was bad and kept going. When it reached the climax of the story, he turned white and begged me to give him another mental image. I was just racking my brains for something different to say, when suddenly he hurled...

I've never managed to do that to someone before... :eek: And I know I shouldn't have laughed, but I couldn't help myself.

Today I'm planning on finishing work early. I've already exceeded my flexitime for the week... and it's Friday... and I'm cooking dinner tonight... Fuck it. I'll finish at midday :cool:

Hope you all have a fantastic day :kiss: :heart: :rose:
 
An even better morning if I had got some sleep, I did, just not enough!
Three days before the youngest is done school, they aren't doing anything except getting ready for graduation on Monday. Tuesday is clean up, and Wednesday is a movie and airband...why bother? Her teacher said she didnt have to come Wednesday, just be there to pick up her report card at 3:30pm...isnt that nice of her! lol

Son has one more exam on Monday, killed the other two. He is doing so well in one of his classes his teacher has had him teach two classes for her! So tell me, why does he barely have a passing grade? Oh wait! I know the answer, he is so bored that he wont do the paper work! KIDS!

Still no job, I am a kept woman, kept for what I dont know cause it sure the hell isnt for sex!
C
 
Enjoying watching the BBC programme all about the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition.......fascinating behind the scenes views.....how some of the pieces came into being.......the selection process.......then the exhibition itself.

Currently watching the hoi poloi on the first night...the celebs...the people with money....the pretentious....the people who spent over £1m on the exhibits on the first night.

I haven't been for a few years, I'd love to go again.

Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
 
So, so,so, so, so tired.

Up at crack of dawn for dentist appointment, went over to a local town for some retail therapy and the hubs gets chest pains, were wisked off to hospital but they say his heart looks okay. More pain, more waiting ad hubs is in over night for observation to find out why he's in so much pain.

Sister has taken daughter overnight (Thank God for family) and I just got back from my second visi to the hospital -he's sleeping but still in pain :( Hope we'll have news in the morning.


I think I'll be going to bed verrrrrrrry soon.
 
just a quick check in

so tired. i should be up in bed but lucky has to work in the morning so, im up for a bit to ease into the sleepy mode.

miss you all.
kiss you all. :kiss:
 
vella_ms said:
so tired. i should be up in bed but lucky has to work in the morning so, im up for a bit to ease into the sleepy mode.

miss you all.
kiss you all. :kiss:

Let's be up together, take a cuppa on the porch and put the world to rights.

:kiss:
 
matriarch said:
I have my tea, grab your coffee and let's go.
:kiss: :heart:
gorgeous woman.
dont tell the goose,
but
i love you.
im off to bed now. kisses and tight hugs to you both. :heart:
 
vella_ms said:
gorgeous woman.
dont tell the goose,
but
i love you.
im off to bed now. kisses and tight hugs to you both. :heart:

Tight hugs back,,,,,,,and front.........save one for the wife.

:heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top