What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well school has been canceled. Too bad my son isn't one of those kids that likes to go back to sleep!

I am not looking forward to shoveling the icy snow! I guess I should get my ass out there before the wind kicks up!

Brrr! Bundle up!

Thanks! I think I'll just finish my coffee first and then have some cocoa with mini marshmallows when I am done.

Mine hasn't let me either.

I stocked up on hot Cocoa. I was given as a gift the land o lakes brand. OMG it is really really good. Tastes like Godiva in your cup. I saw it at Costco.

Mine hasn't let me either.

I stocked up on hot Cocoa. I was given as a gift the land o lakes brand. OMG it is really really good. Tastes like Godiva in your cup. I saw it at Costco.

Now you have motivated me to get my butt out of this bed! I've got to get that shoveling done before the wind kicks up!

My son is unhappy about the school closing because I have come up with a list of chores for him to do today!

Done with shoveling! Time to make some cocoa with mini marshmallows! Afterward, I'll be ready for a shower.

that a bath and some meditation was a much better idea than sleeping and being all dozey later on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back