How To...

A couple of close Lit friends & I have been discussing his pointless threads for some time now. We thought maybe we were the only ones that noticed and grew annoyed by them. Now we know, we are not alone.

Jeez. Can't a guy log off for the night and not be afraid he missed out on all the fun?! Is he trying to avoid the shame? It's interesting he hasn't posted here yet. Or has he.....?

I've certainly scratched my head at some of his posts. I've always chalked it up to - the guy is bored and wants someone to talk to. That's pretty much why I'm here. Some of you folks are just fuckin funny and I dig that.

I hope he doesn't take the razzing too hard. I really hate to see people run off just for having diarrhea of the keyboard.

I've certainly scratched my head at some of his posts. I've always chalked it up to - the guy is bored and wants someone to talk to. That's pretty much why I'm here. Some of you folks are just fuckin funny and I dig that.

I hope he doesn't take the razzing too hard. I really hate to see people run off just for having diarrhea of the keyboard.

Yeah. I tried to be clear I was just "taking a piss" at him (that's a new term I've learned as part of my Aussification).

We are just having a laugh and certainly no hard feelings are meant. As silly as the threads are, I genuinely enjoy them. They make me laugh.

Yeah. I tried to be clear I was just "taking a piss" at him (that's a new term I've learned as part of my Aussification).

I thought it was "taking the piss".

Ah, you probably knew this though....and meant it as written. You can be a bit of a dag.

hahahahahaahah Oh shit, breathe, breathe.

It is indeed "taking the piss"

Oh no! Looks like pmann will have to stay after class today. I bet you won't hear a single complaint out of him, though!

I thought it was "taking the piss".

Ah, you probably knew this though....and meant it as written. You can be a bit of a dag.

I didn't mean taking a piss. Hehe. :eek: I thought I was being Aussie. SMH.

Dag? I don't know what that means. I looked it up and it looks to mean "shitty wool on a sheep's arse". Explain yourself Emerson!!!

gbpw09ajku3hta.jpg

A bit of Lit history here: I'd like to introduce you to Fleece Fucker.

I made it to #71 with only tears down my face, when I had to stop. The mention of washing out cum stains quickly sent me to the little girls room before tears ran down my legs.

Thank you! :D

I made it to #71 with only tears down my face, when I had to stop. The mention of washing out cum stains quickly sent me to the little girls room before tears ran down my legs.

Thank you! :D
You're quite welcome. :)

I didn't mean taking a piss. Hehe. :eek: I thought I was being Aussie. SMH.

Dag? I don't know what that means. I looked it up and it looks to mean "shitty wool on a sheep's arse". Explain yourself Emerson!!!

Don't get off your bike, keep your grundies on. Lets not go off like a bucket of prawns left in the sun. You'd think I called you a yobbo.

Dag doesn't only mean matted shite on a wooly arse. It can also mean a funny or goofy guy. I was referring to the better of the two meaninigs of course, cause ya seem like a cobber. You might even be a bit of a spunk.

Just taking a leak....

Hey, I almost said, "Take that shit to the Fetish Forum," but I didn't want to assume that you were also into scat. :cool:A bit of Lit history here: I'd like to introduce you to Fleece Fucker.

That was hilarious! Thank you for the link and laughs.

When I started noticing the frequency my thought was it's kind of like throwing the spaghetti against the wall in seeing if it sticks..

What surprise me although when I see that it's a thread started by him I generally don't bother but when I see that it's gotten quite a few responses I'm surprised how Off in it is that im just trying out there does generator discussion of 01 does have to separate a lot of chat from the wheat.

After probably over 10 years on live in verious guises Mostly working and sniping for the bushes with the occasional thoughtful pm.... I've occasionally gone of bender with a flurry of post I tend to have trouble getting back to the post that I've made so I have no idea what impact they may or may not of had.

I remember being disappointed when I started the threatre to the just went absolutely nowhere that I thought world was interesting and insightful at least in my head at the time.

I Remember 1 day is an intellectual exercise I just wanted to see if I could be the last post right you change every thread in the personals section. When somebody would comment after I in order to get my name on that I have to go back and make a comment to that person is coming at I tried to make each comment Actually relevant although admittedly some of them were a bit of a stretch.

So I don't Necessarily mind someone being a prolific poster... The 1 only time that I just got the turbine him was when there was a thread something about liking images of Brides Are fucking girls in their bridal attire something like that...

And he posted how he just couldn't see how that was interesting all and I'm like really ? 1 of those I thought of the right response later but didn't get around to posting it was -well I hope you don't get a bride cause you won't be able to get it up on your wedding night!

Back