Composed of Parts

SMNaughtywife

* his minx *
Hello and welcome!

Graphic designer here. I’m also a printmaker, handy with a camera, love to get my fingers dirty with charcoal and graphite and I’ve made a few sculptures here and there.
I’m always creating, discovering and cleaning up my messes. (well, usually) ;)

Feel free to comment and I’m always open to constructive criticism.
Need some help in Photoshop or Illustrator, or what ever, I'll see if I can help out.
I’ll share my work and process or what I call my organized madness. It’s all good.

Enjoy.

I'll start off with some photography.

Three years ago I went on a road trip through Kansas, Oklahoma and North Texas photographing abandon towns. For the most part, they were all vacate, though a few of them still had some straggling residents. I mapped out a route, got sidetracked several times and got the shit scared out of me more than I’d like to admit.
It was a four day adventure of discovering the nitty-gritty side of the disappearance of life in these once thriving towns. Here are just a few pics from my trip.

gasstation_by_composedofparts-d9dnj3c.jpg

roadtonowhere_by_composedofparts-d9dnjkc.jpg

storefront_by_composedofparts-d9dnkra.jpg

barn_by_composedofparts-d9dnkb3.jpg

driveup_by_composedofparts-d9dnl8p.jpg

I love the abandoned theme, the black and white adds to it. Nice work!

Hello and welcome!

Graphic designer here. I’m also a printmaker, handy with a camera, love to get my fingers dirty with charcoal and graphite and I’ve made a few sculptures here and there.
I’m always creating, discovering and cleaning up my messes. (well, usually) ;)

Feel free to comment and I’m always open to constructive criticism.
Need some help in Photoshop or Illustrator, or what ever, I'll see if I can help out.
I’ll share my work and process or what I call my organized madness. It’s all good.

Enjoy.

I hope post some of your prints (litho? intaglio? wood block? serigraphs?...), charcoal and graphite "dirty" pictures and maybe even a sculpture or two as well.

Thank you for sharing.

Be sur eto check out tolyk's thread, if you haven't already (or even if you have) for more wonderful photography.

Last edited:
Cool work I love B&W medias as well, although I have started using colored pencil art stick and pastel liked the black and white compositions of your photography, abandoned buildings are always interesting to me i like to make up mental stories about the people and place and why they are abandoned

Awhile back I did a lot of photos in an abandoned WW2 arsenal that had been turned into a graffiti park was pretty cool.

I hope post some of your prints (litho? intaglio? wood block? serigraphs?...), charcoal and graphite "dirty" pictures and maybe even a sculpture or two as well.

Thank you for sharing.

Be sur eto check out tolyk's thread, if you haven't already (or even if you have) for more wonderful photography.

She has :p thanks for the plug though!

SSM, great to see you started the thread! Great stuff so far, and I look forward to seeing more :)

I have quite a few printmaking prints still hanging around, need to round them all up.
I've done some litho, both on limestone and on aluminum plates. Even some photolitho. (which is my fav by far)
Intaglio is so time consuming, love the detail, hated the wiping.
The majority of my work is a mixture of woodcuts and collagraphs. Lots of laying and amazing textures. (which is why I love collographs)

Cool work I love B&W medias as well, although I have started using colored pencil art stick and pastel liked the black and white compositions of your photography, abandoned buildings are always interesting to me i like to make up mental stories about the people and place and why they are abandoned

Awhile back I did a lot of photos in an abandoned WW2 arsenal that had been turned into a graffiti park was pretty cool.

I've colored some prints with water colors, but never colored pencils. Hmmm... water color pencils might be fun to experiment with.

She has :p thanks for the plug though!

SSM, great to see you started the thread! Great stuff so far, and I look forward to seeing more :)

Thanks T. Love your work and glad you stopped by. I'm bad and need to comment more on everyones thread. Making mental note. ;)

Wonderful work, and I'm eager to see your other media pieces as well! :):rose:

I have stacks of art that I need to go through. Some of it even framed.

I've been working on some water studies. No majestic and beautiful lakes close to where I live, I'm more interested in the water. A zoomed in square of the lake. Looking almost abstract, the movement, feeling of calm and serene in one drawing. The other the water is rough, feeling edgy and almost angry as it's being tossed around by the wind.

BFK Rives Papers - 22"x30"
Water - 12"x12"
Medium - Graphite

water1_by_composedofparts-d9e7bbb.jpg

water2_by_composedofparts-d9e7fb2.jpg

How does this stuff fit in with the theme of this site ???????????

I've been working on some water studies. No majestic and beautiful lakes close to where I live, I'm more interested in the water. A zoomed in square of the lake. Looking almost abstract, the movement, feeling of calm and serene in one drawing. The other the water is rough, feeling edgy and almost angry as it's being tossed around by the wind.

BFK Rives Papers - 22"x30"
Water - 12"x12"
Medium - Graphite

water1_by_composedofparts-d9e7bbb.jpg

water2_by_composedofparts-d9e7fb2.jpg

So by that logic, every single thing that is posted on Literotica should be sexual in nature? No casual hellos. No banter. No political uproars. No friendships. Just sex. Pretty narrow minded.

Lol - touched a nerve eh? ..I would be surprised if others werent thinking the same as me.
btw I like landscapes :)

The vast wetness that is our oceans and lakes... the ripples of arousal, the steady undulations and rocking...the lapping at our shores.

or sumthin' :D

I have plenty of naughty up my sleeve ifluke. Never you worry your pretty head. ;) Maybe I'll even get to star in a role on your TV series, now wouldn't that be something.

I have plenty of naughty up my sleeve ifluke. Never you worry your pretty head. ;) Maybe I'll even get to star in a role on your TV series, now wouldn't that be something.

alright!

oh...wait... nah, not so much— I don't share ifluke's kinks. :)

But, I would like to see the naughty up your sleeves, or skirt or...portfolio?;)

Saucy minx, I fear for your immortal soul.
All Auditions will be in plain underwear - [ no funny stuff my mum will be present ]

Throbbs can make the tea

Saucy minx, I fear for your immortal soul.
All Auditions will be in plain underwear - [ no funny stuff my mum will be present ]

Throbbs can make the tea

No need your worry about my soul, it's being looked after.
I'll behave... plain underwear, great! I'm gonna need to go shopping. *rolling eyes*
Earl gray, with a splash of milk pretty please.

A very rough incomplete sketch, getting lost for a moment in the detail of the rope.
My style isn't smooth flowing lines showing the curves of the body. But rather lines full of energy mimicking gesture drawings.

I stood there for 40 minutes while the ropes circled me, biting into my skin and commanding my attention to stand still. I'm not always the best at listening, a wiggle and giggle and then a sharp pinch. Next came a stern look from my husband to behave. I silently cursed him, the knot that he just tied a little tighter than the rest. Deep breath.
Are you getting close to being done I ask in a quiet voice. Wondering how much fucken rope is left. I was getting anxious.
Five minutes he said as he turned me around admiring his knots.
I tell him a want a pic.
His hands wrap possessively around me, showing, sharing only what he wants. He pulls me in closer.
click... click...
No sharing these pic he said as he looked through a few of them with me.
That's fine, I'll just draw one I said and smiled.

rma_by_composedofparts-d9emyal.jpg

Last edited:
Rather then struggle you may as well trace the photo if you are going that way and while at it find a face that conveys your feeling and trace that too and find artefacts that tells us more , give us a setting. Even write whats on your mind, Give us a picture, entertain us with silly or serious

You have an open mike and a captive audience to grope and feel up...You know you want to..

These Boots

Smudgy, messy and well.. I don't know.
Maybe raw.
A quick six minute sketch tonight.

6minsketch_1_by_composedofparts-d9fgjij.jpg

This thread is amazing. I hope you keep posting your works, they are excellent and intriguing. Can't wait to see some more. While I do appreciate the sketches of the womanly figures, the water captures my attention. Many days I have stared out upon the water and have been lost in thought, it is both comforting and unsettling at the same time, a true dichotomy of thought and emotion. The vastness is something one can get lost in.

Back