How many people have you had sex with?

2 women. Lots of heavy third base type stuff with many but only have had sex with two.

Number of sexual partners

I'm 28 and have slept with 7 men and 2 women losing my virginity at 16. Now if you want to count hand jobs and blowjobs I started at 13 and have no clue how many I've given.

Just one - my husband.
Been there, done that.
Then, after seven years and 2 kids, hubby had an affair. I had a chance for revenge sex, but didn't take it, even though hubby said he'd understand. (He was very apologetic and would probably let me do anything/anyone) Fast forward 5 more years. Hubby and kids are going out of town for a week. I decide to have a one night stand. Lots of friends have bragged about their adventures, I felt I missed out.

Long story short, the one night stand was with two guys that shared an apartment. A guy at work knew about it and we blackmailed each other into sex. He had been talking to his wife about swinging and she eventually agreed. He invites my husband and I to his house for BBQ and beer, without kids.

She thought we were there to swap. Hubby was clueless. But with us all naked in the hot tub, he didn't mind me getting fucked while she did him.

Once we could actually talk freely about our sexual desires, we expanded our experiences in ways we have both found emmense pleasure. As a bonus, we're more honest and faithful. Monogamy is monotonous. Being true to your love is most important.

Jenny

~30 - can still remember them all if I try. My latest has been my one and only for many years.

Ummm... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

Wait, does licking, nibbling, caressing, teasing, fingering, sucking, massaging, and worshipping her while lying with her legs over my shoulders while she was wearing nothing but a smile for an hour count if I kept my jeans on the entire time?

wonderful

Been there, done that.
Then, after seven years and 2 kids, hubby had an affair. I had a chance for revenge sex, but didn't take it, even though hubby said he'd understand. (He was very apologetic and would probably let me do anything/anyone) Fast forward 5 more years. Hubby and kids are going out of town for a week. I decide to have a one night stand. Lots of friends have bragged about their adventures, I felt I missed out.

Long story short, the one night stand was with two guys that shared an apartment. A guy at work knew about it and we blackmailed each other into sex. He had been talking to his wife about swinging and she eventually agreed. He invites my husband and I to his house for BBQ and beer, without kids.

She thought we were there to swap. Hubby was clueless. But with us all naked in the hot tub, he didn't mind me getting fucked while she did him.

Once we could actually talk freely about our sexual desires, we expanded our experiences in ways we have both found emmense pleasure. As a bonus, we're more honest and faithful. Monogamy is monotonous. Being true to your love is most important.

Jenny
you guys have done a wonderful thing...congratulations

Two, I had a better sexual connection with the second and can honestly say I orgasmed 95% of the time.

Um...let's see, there was that girl in high school, then the girl next door, the girl down the street, then that other girl in high school, then my cousin - she was hot - then the woman my buddy introduced me to. The lady at the drive-in, her sister, her mother, her mothers sister, then the first girl from high school, her friend, those Korean girls (3) when I was stationed over there. The woman on the next block where we lived when I got out of the service. Then there was that chick from the Bennigans, the receptionist at work, her roommate. Then there was my doctor, she was young and needed training. Since her I haven't needed anyone else. So how many was that?

19, whew! And that was just last week. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, 64m

15 Men, and 6 Women. I'm still finding new partners, worthy of their addition towards my discrete mathematics.

Back