OOC: Love and Duty

Lisa looks at her you sure he won't be upset with you? I know he has a temper and don't want you punished for taking a dip in the pool...
 
"he he he he..... don't worry. He allows us to do whatever we wish as long as he gets what he wants and he never gets mad if you agrees with him"

They strip naked and hop into the pool.
 
Lisa swims around with the maid and talks..."so how long have you been here with mark? .. And have you .. You know.. Pleasured him?"..
 
Last edited:
"I had been working here for a year now and he pays all of us handsomely. Boss is a very organized person and sure a hard headed one. We are given a job and that is what we should be doing. So we are the massage girl and we will only massage him. We can be punished if we try to seduce him." the blond try to explain.

The other girl then join in the conversation "But if you had noticed, only women works here and he can pick on anyone at anytime as he wish. That is stated in our employment but he seldom touches us and only few favorite girl at random."

The girls giggles away and the first girl continue "there was once when he was so drunk and he fucks the old door keeper right there at the door step. He could had chosen me, right?"
 
Lisa looks shocked"... Oh umm .. Ok so mark just fucks whoever he wants and you guys let him? Lisa makes a face..She nods at the blond girl " ok I understand.. But its.. Wrong .. Lisa smiles.. Im gonna go get a warm shower and a bite to eat" she smiles " it was really nice meeting you girls.. She gave them a warm smile before grabbing a towel and heading toward the pool showers carrying her clothes with her... She wonders how mark will take the news about her business trip to europe for three weeks.. And how she would tell him...
 
Nancy was envy at Lisa. She had been working for almost 2 years now and Mark has never set an eye on her. How she wish he could had fucked her even once.

Mark did had a short nap and he soon join Lisa at the music lounge. "There you are. I always fall asleep after a good swim. Did you make friends with the girls?" He sat next to Lisa and pulls her onto his lap roughly. "I kind of miss you little blue eyes" he teased.
 
Lisa smiled " yes I did they were really nice. I didn't wanna disturb you so I came in here. Umm mark can I tell you something?... I actually have to go away on business for three weeks on Friday.." She blushed ..
 
"Friday? three weeks?" Mark raise his voice. Everyone was silence and looking at them. Lisa looks pale, trying to guess if Mark is angry or not.

He kept silence, looking at her and the seconds ticks away slowly.
 
Lisa tensed in his lap her blue eyes full of worry.. She teared up a little "M-mark Im sorry... I have to.. It's in Rome.. My boss wants to open a branch there and I need to speak with investors...".

She started to arise from his lap.. "if you want me to go.. I will mark.. I'm sorry I made you mad"..
 
"Your boss? what is his name?" he asks finally. Picking up his cell phone, he dial urgently and spoke over the phone "Little gun, go and find out from Jeremy who is Lisa's boss. Bring him here, dead or alive."

He threw the phone angrily. Now no one can send you away unless you wish to leave. Do you want to leave?" he looks at Lisa doubtfully.
 
Lisa trembled crying " no baby of course not.. But it was just for business nothing else.. Please don't hurt him" she said looking at him with teary blue eyes " his family..please that's why he couldn't go himself..his wife died giving birth to their twins and he has to care for them.." she reached for his hand crying " please mark.. I wouldn't have told you if I didnt care.. I didn't want you thinking I ran away or something".. She on the couch nervously hoping he didn't kill her boss she didn't need him hurt..
 
"I am who I am today not because of my kindness. It is my decision making that makes me the most powerful man in the town. How can you think of other man more than me when you are with me? That is insulting and has to be put to an end" Mark hiss like a poison snake.

"Is he more important than me?" he raises his eye brow and roar like a wild lion.
 
Lisa looks at him sobbing barely able to speak. She shook her head and said no Mark of course not. She whisphered feeling terror Run through Her body. She sat thinking of the twins. If they lost their father because of her shed never forgive herself for that. She moved farther away from mark afraid of what he'd do in this fit of rage. She had meant no harm in this but he had blown this situation out of proportion.She began feeling queasy but just shook it off. She sat fiddling with her grandmothers necklace around her neck it gave her comfort and soothed her when she was in serious situations and stressed. She sighed just wishing she could go home..
 
Mark was furious when Lisa beg him to spare the other guy's life. He can have all the women in the world but he gets extremely jealous if he don't get the best attention from them.

"You are not leaving now, are you?" Mark ask. He grabs her hair and pull her close, kissing her on her lips. "sit here, Lisa. Your jerky boss will be here soon." he quote confidently.

Sure enough, the door burst open and his boss was pushed roughly through the door.
 
Lisa almost near tears sat silently as she saw her boss being pushed through the door.She turned her head away from him in guilt and regret and did her best to keep her breath steady. She could nearly breath and felt a thumping in her head. Im gonna have a asthma attack she thought to herself.. She gripped the couch a little trying not lose complete composure. She whisphered to herself "mark please.. Please dont.." she felt a wave of nausea run through her.She tried to calm herself and sat waiting for whatever happened..
 
Last edited:
"Please, please do not harm me sir. Oooh... please Lisa, if I had done anything wrong, please forgive me. I can raise your pay, go on holiday with your boyfriend, just anytime."

The poor guy was shaking on his knee.

Mark walk across the room towards the man and slaps his face. The guy did not resist but nodding his head and "say thank you sir"

Mark sat beside Lisa and speaks softly. "What should I do with this guy? I guess he should know you are my girlfriend. Come, kiss me. "
 
Lisa trembles and kisses him she says mark please baby just let him go..She holds his hand and feels terrible about her boss..

She looks at him shaking but knows there is nothing she can do.

She looks at mark " i-ill quit if you want me to.. That way i can be available whenever you want me to baby. She smiled the best she could..
 
Mark return her kiss egoistically. "Darling dear, why are you shaking? You are my girl and you call the shots anywhere you go."

He turns to the poor man "You fired her?"

"No... no sir. "

"but you are going to do as she says, it that fine with you? I am going to buy your cosmetic company and she is the boss now. Get over here and kiss her feet"

He crawls slowly to Lisa, carefully remove her shoe and did as he was told.
 
Lisa was shocked by what mark was doing .

She gives a fake smile" really mark? That was really sweet of you" she kisses him

She looked at mark " do you mind them bringing him home baby?."
 
"Do you mind kissing her leg? Hey, lick it." Mark shouted. He was amused being in control and getting the poor guy humiliated.

"Yes sir, yes sir.... I love doing this" he replies quickly, licking Lisa's feet.

"Go on babe, send him home if that is your wish. Call the guys, call the girls. Say anything and that is a command" Mark was so proud of himself.
 
Lisa was shocked "mark is enjoying this" she thought. She lOoked at her boss " go home" she said with a compassionate look on her face" work will start late tomorrow.."

She watched as he walked toward the door she walked over to mark and said" baby do you mind bringing me home im tired.."
 
"I had a better idea. Lets go somewhere for a holiday. 3 days eating as much as you want and strolling along the beach? shopping, shopping, shopping and sex sex sex? " Mark suggested.

"You take a good night sleep and I will get the helicopter for tomorrow" he is getting excited.
 
Lisa smiled and modere and kissed him " good night mark" she headed toward the exit and the bodyguards followed her to the town car.

"A Vacation?" she thought.. "With Mark?". She had been dyin for this buisness trip alone so she could get her head clear and her nervousness..
 
The driver was at Lisa's place the next morning.

"Sir is waiting for you at his private helipad. Is there anything You need to carry for you?" he ask his new lady boss. "Boss says you don't need to bring anything at all unless you needs it. He will take care of the rest."
 
Lisa nods grabbing her purse and electronics and her book. She also grabs ger small carryon she packed with underwear and her favorite sleepwear. She heads throughout the door she says " no thanks I'm ready to go she smiles I don't have much.." she walks to the car with him feeling anxious about their vacation.
 
Back
Top