Disabled man looking for compassionate woman for sex chat!

abell1

Virgin
Joined
Feb 10, 2014
Posts
6
Man in wheelchair with little sex outlet looking for a compassionate woman with the time for some sex chat. I'd like to ask you questions and will answer anything you're interested about me. Pictures would be – but not necessary. I'm more interested in communicating about sex and your fantasies. Can you help me out? Please write and thanks in advance.
 
Are you a caregiver? I've been injured quite a while and have a lot of experience with caregivers. It depends on the person, whether they can separate sex and caregiving. I have had a few adventures I'd be glad to discuss. Tell me something about you, personal things and maybe some of your past adventures!

Thanks
 
alert!

cripple92996 is a man and a jackass! Thought you might want to know. Don't even bother with him.
 
I did PM you and I'm hoping you can find the time for some correspondence as I know how busy you must be as a nurse. I'm really hoping you can find the time as no one would understand my situation better than a nurse. I have some great "hospital" stories that I would be interested in your thoughts and feelings about what happened and does happen in the "hospital". What are you "really" experienced in? I'd really like to hear your story and stories also. Please reply if you're for real, thank you.
 
My reality is unbearable.
I deal with it by emphasisng a reality which gives me peace

I see not being truthful to yourself or to others brings you peace. Look at yourself! I suggest you use another outlet to bring yourself peace!
 
Back
Top