Best MMF story?

I'm honored by the anticipation, but alas, I haven't had a lot of time lately. I'll get there, but I haven't had much chance since the last list so far.

Have no fear, I'll get there...


eventually...


You mean to tell me you've finished with that entire last list?
 
Any feedback on this short little ditty

The steam was thick and the heat nearly unbearable as I sat in the health club sauna and relaxed. I had been alone when I entered but shortly thereafter another man came into the room spoiling my solitude. He was a few years younger than me, probably in his early 30s with a fit athletic build and a somewhat nondescript face but penetrating blue eyes. He wore just a small white towel around his waist, like me, but his was having difficulty containing an obviously large and very erect penis.

We sat in silence across from each other, as often happens in health club saunas, but after several minutes he opened the towel and exposed his cock to me curious eyes. He stared intently at me and I felt myself oddly unable, or unwilling to look away. He smiled and cast his gaze to my cock which had begun to form a smaller, less impressive tent in my towel.

Once released from his stare my eyes moved to his cock which stood proudly skyward and I watched as he wrapped his fist around it and slowly stroked. Through the faint steam I could see his cock head glisten with clear precum and I watched a dollop ooze from the tip and roll down his shaft as his hand moved up and down the thick shaft of his impressive dick.

I had never been with a man sexually, but I would be lying if the idea had never crossed my mind. In my minds eye, however, it was always in the context of a threesome and there was always a sexy dominant woman present. There was no woman in the sauna with us but I felt strangely drawn to the stranger across from me. My hand moved of its own accord to my lap and pushed my towel aside exposing by decidedly average dick to my new friend. I started to stroke my cock with my eyes glued to his huge rod and I had the overwhelming urge to touch it.

I hesitantly stood and walked over toward him. The hour was late and it was unlikely that we would be disturbed but it was not out of the question. I sat on the bench beneath him with my eyes level with his dick and watched his hand move over his big dick.

My hand trembles with fear and excitement as I reached up and touched his dick. I had never touched a dick other than my own and I was amazed at how different it was to touch someone else.

He released his dick and sat back against the wall allowing me to explore his huge cock at my own pace.

I moved my hand slowly up and down his shaft as I marveled at how it felt in my hand. It was hot to the touch and the soft skin juxtaposed with the hard granite core was intoxicating. I stroked him faster and my heart pounded in my chest as I heard him moan softly.

His eyes were on me. His gaze penetrating me and urging me on. I knew what he wanted and I slowly aquiesed to his unspoken desire. My mouth watered profusely with anticipation as I brought my lips to his hard drooling cock. My tongue flicked out of my mouth and licked the slippery head of his dick. I tasted his precum and I liked the briny flavor. It was unlike anything I had ever tasted before, both salty and sweet like a delicious natural treat, and I knew I would need to taste it again and again.

"Mmmm," he moaned deeply. His voice thick with lust. It spurred my desire and I parted my lips wide and took him into my mouth. My jaw stretched open and I stuffed half of his giant cock into my mouth as my hand moved in a smooth steady rhythm over the shaft. I wanted to make him cum. I wanted to taste more of his delicious nectar but he had other ideas.

He held my head steady and forced his shaft down my throat making me gag. Tears streamed down my cheeks and I strained to open my throat for his invading cock. He pulled me off his dick and I looked at it covered with copious amounts of my saliva and his precum. He turned me around and bent me over the bench.

He spat onto my tight puckered asshole and eased his thick fingers inside me making me moan softly. I had never been penetrated. I had never even fantasized about it and I was surprised at how good it felt as he finger fucked my ass with two and then three fingers. His fat digits stretched my ass and prepared me for what was surely to come next.

I groaned with disappointment when he removed his fingers from my ass. I knew what would replace them and I was not only ready, I was tingling with anticipation.

"Have you ever been fucked before?" He asked in a thick deep baritone.

"No, never," I said as I looked back over my shoulder at him. He smiled brightly and his eyes bore into me making me shudder with raw wanton desire.

"Do you want it?" He teased as he rubbed his slick cock over my gaping asshole.

"Yes," I hissed loudly. I had never wanted anything so badly in my life. I wagged my ass at him and hoped he would finish what he had started.

He spat onto my asshole again and pushed his dick into me slowly. His long thick dick splitting my cheeks and filling me like nothing I had ever imagined. It hurt far less than I feared and when he was balls deep it felt incredible. It was dirty, wicked and taboo and I loved it.

He pulled out slowly and fell into a smooth steady rhythm as my excitement build. His thrusts became harder and he fucked me with power and purpose.

My breathing was unsteady and sweat poured from my body as my excitement reached its crescendo. I howled as I climaxed. My cock spitting and coating the tile floor with a copious quantity of thick white good as he worked towards his own powerful orgasm.

He pulled his cock from my ass and turned me around quickly as his fist pumped his cock fast and furious.

"Open wide," he commanded as he aimed his big dick at my hungry mouth. His hot cream sprayed onto my face like an erupting volcano. It coated my lips, plastered my eyes and filled my mouth with delicious cream. I swallowed his cum and licked my lips as I wiped cum from my eyes.

He was gone when I opened my eyes but his essence, his flavor and his aroma filled my sensed. I never saw him again but that night had lived in my dreams and fantasies ever since.
 
I've always been slammed with low votes for my MMF stories since there isn't really a category to put them. Usually, I end up rewriting the story and omitting the explicit MF scenes then post them in Gay category.
 
i've always appreciated goo erotic lit no matter. I am a confirmed bisexual so i like mmf esp when a str8 or two are seduced into the fun. I rather find most gay lit a turnoff esp when flamboyant, all sex no substance or abusive
 
Well, Neo,

Post links to your stories here, and you'll find an audience who will enjoy the bisex parts, so you won't have to rewrite them. Sorry to say, nothing can be done about the troglodytes who get all bent out of shape about guys being willing to play both sides...
 
Well, Neo,

Post links to your stories here, and you'll find an audience who will enjoy the bisex parts, so you won't have to rewrite them. Sorry to say, nothing can be done about the troglodytes who get all bent out of shape about guys being willing to play both sides...

Thanks, I think I will do that since I will be working on a longer MMF story for National Writer's Month in November. I wouldn't want to rewrite the whole story, 50k+ words just fit a circle piece into square hole.
 
For those of you posting links to stories:

As far as I'm concerned, as long as some degree of bi behavior occurs somewhere along the line - meaning later chapters for multi-chapter stories - go ahead and post the early chapters for context.


And have no fear, I'll have a list one of these days. Life just gets away from me, and I don't get the time to search for stories the way I wish I could. I'm still working on last year, so I have a heck of a lot of stuff to get through.

I'm glad you are all still appreciating what I'm finding. We need to make sure the folks writing this kind of stuff know they have an eager audience out there, because the trolls are pretty darn vociferous in their protests...
 
Why, thank you, Obiwan.

I had a lot of fun writing that. It was written after communicating with some real people who were pretty wild and open sexually. Unfortunately, it's been several years since I've heard from them.

Once more, thank you very much. I feel like I have people like you to thank for that story having won the annual story contest that year, too.

Anyhow, it's always nice to get recognition for your work.

I'll have a new list for you fine folks sometime soon... I hope.
 
Back
Top