Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy the videos of women pissing on men or pissing while clothed. In real life I would want a woman to piss in my mouth every time.. It's been too long since I have had this done.

Wow

One of the hottest pee experiences I have enjoyed is when I would sit on the toilet, legs together, and wife would sit on me face to face with her legs spread around mine. She would then pee onto my cock and balls before it ran mostly into the toilet. On one or two occasions I would be hard and in her when she peed. Very nice!

That sounds fucking hot...hope I will get a chance to do it...

I strongly suggest you persuade your current or future lover to experiment with
this type of pee play, neither will be disappointed! Good luck with it.

I've done a bit of watersports but not a lot. A former lover of mine liked to watch me piss and once or twice I've given and recieved watersports. It's certainly something I might like to explore a bit more, depending on circumstances. Another guy I knew used to like watching girls
piss outside.

I've done a bit of watersports but not a lot. A former lover of mine liked to watch me piss and once or twice I've given and recieved watersports. It's certainly something I might like to explore a bit more, depending on circumstances. Another guy I knew used to like watching girls
piss outside.

I think the more you explore it the more addictive it gets

There are so many different ways to play with pee as well. Who gives, who receives, clothed, nude, indoors, outdoors, to name a few!

It never fails to amaze me when I read about a couple enjoying watersports together. My wife and I have great, adventurous sex, but she just doesn't go for pee. It seems to be such a specialized fetish that the odds of two people getting together to BOTH want to play with piss seems so unlikely. The only fun I get with it is solo play, and that can only be so fun, right? ;)

So here I am - my other outlet is to chat and share online at Lit. Even the pee-related sites have zero community presence, so this is great. Best wishes to all my 'fellow yellows'. Lol

Pee-Ess: I welcome anyone here who wants to PM with me to drop me a line. One of my other 'things' is exhibitionism and I'm always happy to share. :)

Jake

submissive pee play

My wife enjoys the submissive aspect of pee play with her being peed on or made to submit in various ways from being watched, showered, internally, etc. It was interesting getting started (alcohol was involved) but now we both enjoy it.

1st time experience...pissing

so don't know why i tried this, but I did and it's not really my thing or whatever, but here goes ( figured no better place to share this stuff with than all you sick perverts :) )

So I had to piss like all day yesterday but wasn't able to til I got home, and by that time it was so bad even my kidneys were hurting. It was then that I figured, why not just piss my pants and see what it's like, it may be kinky and whatever, and I'm usually good for about anything at least once. So I just hopped in my shower with my pants and boxers on, and just wet myself like crazy. And I watched this huge stain spread all down the front of my pants and leg, and was like, damn. then i started to get turned on since I hadn't jerked off in 2 days and I started to play with my meat stick. Then I laid on my back and it wasn't soon after I had to piss again! So, even with cock semi erect, I pissed even more for a good 30 secs at least, all over myself, my hair, and in my mouth (though didn't swallow any) and I was basically soaked from head toe in urine. Then I beat off until I came pretty hard. Seconds later the shame and guilt and disgust with myself kicked in, and then I just turned on the shower and moved on.

There must be others here who've tried similar things so I want to hear what it was like for you. I'm still not sure how I feel about it but it wasn't as terrible as I would have believed if you'd asked me about even the day before. (and at least if I'm dying of thirst in a desert somewhere I guess it'd be easier to drink my piss now though not saying I'd look forward to it).

so don't know why i tried this, but I did and it's not really my thing or whatever, but here goes ( figured no better place to share this stuff with than all you sick perverts :) )

So I had to piss like all day yesterday but wasn't able to til I got home, and by that time it was so bad even my kidneys were hurting. It was then that I figured, why not just piss my pants and see what it's like, it may be kinky and whatever, and I'm usually good for about anything at least once. So I just hopped in my shower with my pants and boxers on, and just wet myself like crazy. And I watched this huge stain spread all down the front of my pants and leg, and was like, damn. then i started to get turned on since I hadn't jerked off in 2 days and I started to play with my meat stick. Then I laid on my back and it wasn't soon after I had to piss again! So, even with cock semi erect, I pissed even more for a good 30 secs at least, all over myself, my hair, and in my mouth (though didn't swallow any) and I was basically soaked from head toe in urine. Then I beat off until I came pretty hard. Seconds later the shame and guilt and disgust with myself kicked in, and then I just turned on the shower and moved on.

There must be others here who've tried similar things so I want to hear what it was like for you. I'm still not sure how I feel about it but it wasn't as terrible as I would have believed if you'd asked me about even the day before. (and at least if I'm dying of thirst in a desert somewhere I guess it'd be easier to drink my piss now though not saying I'd look forward to it).

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Welcome to the world of pee!

I just started doing this a few months ago and, WOW! .... what a turn-on. I can't see ever encouraging my husband to do it, but I'm enjoying it so much by myself ;)

Speaking of which, I think it's about time .... I'm thinking fully clothed and feeling the warmth in my jeans and panties ... :devil:

the wife pissed on me twice tonight. I love it and she's happy to do it for me. The hot liquid feeling is just awesome.

Last edited:
I just started doing this a few months ago and, WOW! .... what a turn-on. I can't see ever encouraging my husband to do it, but I'm enjoying it so much by myself ;)

Speaking of which, I think it's about time .... I'm thinking fully clothed and feeling the warmth in my jeans and panties ... :devil:
come outside and let me watch the lovely wet patch spread from your pussy and your orgasm build....while your husband is totally unaware...........

Love the surprise

I give my girl oral and love it. I really love when she blast me with pee after I make her cum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back