Naive wife hypnotized - Open to one female

My name is Jennifer, and when I married my husband Bill 3 years ago, I thought my life couldn't get any better. It wasn't just that he was big, strong and handsome, or that he was a rich and successful professional football player. He was also a genuinely good man. He wasn't like so many husbands I'd heard of, wanting sex all the time, or in all kinds of perverted ways. He was a busy man, and when Saturday night game, he never made a big deal about it. We just did it and didn't think about it again.

We had met when I was a freshman in college and he was a senior, and dated for the whole year. It was nice, because at 5'8", with a 36d 24 36 figure, I have the kind of body that made men act like dirty beasts, but nobody would mess with the star linebacker's girl, so I didn't have anything to worry about. The day he got his NFL contract, he asked me to marry him, and we have never looked back.

The night everything started to change, my sister Jessica had invited us over for a dinner party. Sometimes I wished I could just see her without our husbands. It would have been easier, but it was important to Bill that we do things as a couple, so we went to the party, even though he and Jack, my brother-in-law, never really got along. Sure enough, they started arguing about hypnotism of all things.

It was one of those things that I would never really understand about him, how with some people he would argue about the silliest things as if his pride was somehow on the line. I put a hand on Bill's arm, to try to cool him off. He ignored it, as I knew he would, and Jessica and I shared a knowing glance. There was nothing to be done about it.

"Sweetie," I said. "Of course I'll let him try to hypnotize me, if that's what you want, but try to calm down, OK? He's not a jackass." Then I stood up and straightened the hem of my white cocktail dress. It only came down to midthigh, and I wouldn't have worn it if Bill wasn't so insistent on showing off my legs.

So," I turned to Jack, smiling. "Looks like I'm your test subject. How does this work?"
 
I sat down where Jack directed, facing him. I crossed my legs carefully and smoothed my skirt out again. I glanced over my shoulder at Bill and gave him a hard look for just a moment before I winked and smiled. When it came down to it, I agreed with him about Jack. I didn't buy his hypnosis schtick, I didn't like how he always oogled me, and I didn't like his whole smug attitude. Still, he was my sister's husband, and she always seemed happy about it, and for that reason, I could tolerate him. It would have made these get-togethers a lot easier if I could've persuaded Bill to tolerate him too.

It was all pretty silly, with Jack waving the pendant and talking low. After a while, it was just dull, but I played along, following the pendant as it swung, listening to his voice droning on. I was getting sleepy, it was true, but only because I'd had a glass of wine. My mind started to wander a little, as it does when you sit and stare and listen.

"Jenny, you are now my willing slave. You will do anything I ask of you. Do you understand?" Jack's voice said. At some point I had stopped paying attention.

"I understand." I murmured, my voice thick, like it was when I was first waking up. I wondered if I had actually fallen asleep, because I felt detached from the whole scene. I heard Bill laugh behind me, and smiled just the least bit. I was glad he was there, and Jessica too. There was something odd about the whole experience that I couldn't put my finger on.

I glanced at Jack, who was staring at my tits, as usual. The funny thing was how much it usually bothered me. Now, it hardly seemed to matter. They were big and full and round, it was perfectly natural that he would look at them. I could hardly remember why it had ever bothered me before.
 
After I tied Bill to the chair, Jack asked me to go try on one of Jessi's bikinis. Bill said that I wouldn't, and I knew he was right. There was absolutely no way I was going to put on one of those slutty things that she wore to show off her body in. I was thinking that as Jessi led me upstairs to her bedroom and opened a drawer.

"It's really working, huh, Jenny?" she asked me when I slipped out of my dress.

"Of course not. You can't really tell me you believe in all that nonsense?" I giggled at her and shook my head, stepping out of my panties and holding out my hand for the bikini.

She handed it over and raised an eyebrow. "No. I guess I don't," she said, as if she was humoring me. "I'll go and let them know you're coming, OK?"

I slid the tiny thong up and nodded. "OK, I'll just be a few seconds."

I looked at myself in the mirror wehn I had the suit on. It really was obscene. The bottom was barely more than a scrap of fabric over my mound and a string that vanished between the globes of my round asscheeks. The top was as bad, scarcely covering more than my nipples and leaving my breasts to bounce and jiggle with every move I made. It was disgusting, but I knew they were waiting, so I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the living room.

They all stared. Even Jack looked a little shocked as I reached the bottom of the stairs and turned slowly, modelling the suit for everyone to see. I heard him whistle appreciatively and blushed. He really was a pig, I started back up the stairs, to get back into my own clothes, but he said, "Stop. We're not done yet."

I stepped back down and looked at him, blushing at the way his eyes wandered freely over my body. I wondered why Bill was letting him get away with this, but then I remembered he was tied up.
 
I listened to them arguing about what I would and wouldn't do as though I weren't there. It was typical of Jack, of course, who only saw women as things, but Bill was better than this. I wanted to tell him so, to tell him to let Jack win this time, before this game went too far, but I didn't. I couldn't quite make my mouth make those words. I just waited, until Jack told me to get dressed again.

I practically sprinted up the stairs, I was so relieved, but not fast enough that I didn't hear the rest of what he said. I closed the bedroom door behind her and stared into the mirror. I watched the young woman in the mirror peel off the tiny bikini and stand naked for a moment.

"Jenny," my sister said, watching me from the other side of the room. She looked a little shocked. I giggled. I had never shocked my sister before now. "Jenny, listen. I know this isn't you. He's been drinking and he got carried away. I can tell him to stop this if you want me to."

I had pulled on my panties and was fastening my bra. They were baby blue cotton, very sensible, very practical. When I had the bra on and shifted my breasts to fit comfortably, I pulled the dress over my head. To Jessi, I just said. "Will you zip me up, please?"

I knew she was right, that this wasn't me, but it didn't stop me walking slowly down the stairs. Every eye was on me. I would walk over to Jack, wink at him, and tehn go untie my husband. But Instead, He started music playing, something raunchy with loud guitars and a throbbing beat, and my hips began to sway, to bump and grind, just like Jack had told me. I looked at Bill, wanting to tell him to give in, to beg Jack stop this, wanting to beg him to forgive me for what I was doing. Instead, I slithered out of my dress and draped it over him. The look on his face was different. It was not the way he looked at me. I thought for a moment that it was the same way Jack looked at me.

When I threw my bra over his face, he shook his head impatiently to get it off, and I turned my back to him as I slid my pantties down slow, rolling them over my ass. When I stepped out of them, I tried not to tremble, but the fact was, I was standing there naked in front of my sister and her husband, my husband and a group of people I barely knew. The wives were clearly disgusted, but the husbands were whooping and cheering.

"Give your husband a nice, long wet kiss," Jack said, "and thank him for sharing you with us. I know I've wanted to get a better look at that body for a long time."

I went to Bill and leaned over him, pressing my lips against his, sliding my tongue in his mouth. I wanted him to stop this, but how could he? I was the one doing all of this. I just had to stop. It should have been simple. I whispered in his ear. "Thank you baby, for sharing me."
 
I blushed fiercely as I went to the first of the husbands. I didn't want to undress him at all. The only man Id ever seen naked was my husband, and that was the way it should be. Somehow this had all gone out of control. Bill wasn't saying anything. I actually think he was hard, though I couldn't be sure. Jessi was suddenly as bad as Jack was. I wondered why she seemed so angry at me for being good. It wasn't as if I had forced her to be a slut. She had been a slut, I thought, though I had never admitted it before. I would say she was experimenting, or having fun, or something like that, but I had always thought she was a slut. I just didn't see why she was so angry with me.

I had stripped the man's shirt and jeans off, and when I slid his boxers down and his cock popped up, I froze. It was at least six inches long, by far longer than Bill's, and thick. For a second I thought he must be a freak of nature, but noone else seemed to think so. Jessi was even grinning, as she teased, "Not what you were expecting to find, angel? Expecting something a little smaller?"

I glanced at Bill as I undressed the second man, looking for some sort of sign, but he was looking away, his face bright red. I wasn't sure why he was letting this go on. As bad as Jack was, I think at that point, he still would have stopped if Bill had just admitted he was wrong, but it was as if Bill was struggling with something and couldn't decide if he wanted it to stop. Surely he didn't want to see me humiliated like this, or used as a fucktoy, like Jessi had said.

The third man's cock was even bigger, and it had thick veins running through it. He grinned at me as I slid his shorts down and said "Jack always throws a good party, but you are going to set a new standard."

"Now me," Jack whispered, stepping forwards, and I immediately began unbuttoning his shirt. He cupped my breasts in his hands as I did and began to squeeze them roughly. "Because I like you, Jenny, I want to see you have a good time tonight too. You're going to enjoy every minute of this, no matter how degrading or humiliating it is. That's an order, understand?"

I nodded and opened his pants. He wasn't wearing underwear, and the cock that popped up when I slid his pants down was at least twice as long as my husband's, and almost as thick as my wrist. "Wow," I whispered.

Jessi giggled. "See what you've been missing all this time?"

I nodded, staring at Jack's cock, but then he reminded me. "I said to undress ALL the men in the room."

I looked around and saw Bill, tied to the chair, eyes glaring at me, as if this had been my idea. I didn't want to, but I went to him and began to undress him. Jack was right about one thing, now that I thought of it though. I was enjoying myself.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top