care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to the ex, look at what your relationship was with him, if he gave you what you wanted, if you actually missed it or not. Then look at why he left you, the reasons, the purpose. Basically judge if your better off without him or not or if he's just crawling back to you if something else didn't work out for him. If so would he do that again.

Basically you got to think of your own happiness, you got to do what is best for YOU, what is right for YOU and what makes things good for YOU.

Essentially don't be pressured into anything and do what you believe should be the proper move. Whatever you choose make sure it's the right call for yourself above all.

well all that was in may, we got back together... he dumped me in december, exact same pattern
 
don't date some one who has never finished/committed to anything pretty much ever since high school.

That's the best advice. Or at least don't hope it'll last. Still sucks. Virtual bear hug for you
 
Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your problems.

Sounds like the guy is a real jerk.

As was said...you are probably better off without him!!! Most assuredly if he is going to treat you the way he has in the past. "Once burned, Twice wary."

Looked over your previous pictures. You are a very sexy and attractive woman. Hope you will rejoin Lit and begin posting again.
 
I am so frisky right now, but no one needs to try to send me anything, because the guy who saw the photos first, whose cock i want to slurp, body i want to have on top of me, and whose voice and commands is about to make me cum.

*runs away* :D
 
I am so frisky right now, but no one needs to try to send me anything, because the guy who saw the photos first, whose cock i want to slurp, body i want to have on top of me, and whose voice and commands is about to make me cum.

*runs away* :D


Haa haa have fun, was going to say if you're ever lonely again and just wanted some platonic chat drop me a PM, but it looks like you have that covered!

Have fun ;)
 
I am so frisky right now, but no one needs to try to send me anything, because the guy who saw the photos first, whose cock i want to slurp, body i want to have on top of me, and whose voice and commands is about to make me cum.

*runs away* :D

wow does that sound like a win for both of you......damn,,,
 
Maybe this will works...
 

Attachments

  • Photo 6.jpg
    Photo 6.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 2,836
  • Photo 16.jpg
    Photo 16.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 2,563
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top