Corrupting Big Brother (closed for Gabe619)

Cathy looks curiously at her husband for a moment before his hard cock brushed across her, she groaned, her hands gripping his wrists even more. Cathy leaned down and brushed her lips across his as she whispered to him, "And what would you say if I told you it wasn't me getting off in the bathroom, but Tommy fucking me instead?"

Cathy wanted to test what would happen if Kyle thought of her fucking Tommy, let alone what his reaction would be to what she said next, "And what if I told you that Tommy has been wanting to fuck you for some time now?"

Cathy ground her already wet mound into his hard cock even as her words were leaving her lips.

*****************************

Julie came in through the back door and called out for Harry. When she got no response she started through the house, first looking in the wine cellar before moving through the living room.

Sighing because he was no where to be seen she climbed the stairs and called for him again. She knew Sherri was home and she really wasn't ready to confront her daughter about her bit of display earlier in the day. She wanted to get this cook out over with and tomorrow come so she could try her hand at seducing Kyle into her bed. At first the man seemed interested and then he seemed to be taking off track of that. Julie didn't know if he would go for it or not, but she would certainly try.

**************************

Sherri groaned as she felt her father drive hard into her, his cock exploding deep inside of her, filling her full of his seed. She wondered what would happen if she stopped taking her birth control, who would get her pregnant first, her father or her brother...maybe even Kyle next door.

Feeling his weight on her she sighed contently and ran her fingers down his back, whispering to him, "Mmmm thank you daddy." She kissed his head as it rested on her shoulder, enjoying the feel of him still buried deep inside her.

She heard the door close and her mother's voice, but her fingers never stopped stroking over her father's back, "Mommies home." Sherri wondered for a moment if her father wouldn't care being caught with his cock buried to the hilt inside of her, his baby girl.

Sherri's eyes slipped to her father, waiting to see what his reaction would be. She honestly didn't care less if her mother caught them, maybe then her mother would realize what she pushed her father to do, being as frigid as her mother was.
 
Kyle was speechless, he just looked into his wifes eyes, the words sinking in, then he laughed.

"Oh, very funny." He grinned, but felt his cock throb from the very idea of what she suggested. "Tommy's to good a lad to fuck you Cathy, no matter how much he might want to. He wouldn't do that to me. And as for him wanting to fuck me? I don't think that boy has a gay bone in his body."

His mind brought the images of Tommy giving it to his sister hard and his smile broadened. He knew Tommy liked to hang around him, but it had always been just guys hanging, nothing more ... or at least ... Kyle thought back over the years he had known Tommy. Ok, maybe sometimes the boy had looked at him in a way that had made Kyle a little uncomfortable, like he maybe wanted more from him than just friendship, but he'd always thought he was reading to much into a younger guy looking up to an older role model.

"Besides, how would you know what Tommy wants and doesn't want, hmmm?" He asked as he quickly free'd his wrists from ther grip and grabbed her hips and turned her, rolling on top of her, his hard bulge rubbing hard into her wet crotch through their clothes. "Maybe its you who wants Tommy, hmm? Is that it Cathy? A handsome younger guy? I don't mind if you think about him, I guess."

"Would you like me to be Tommy right now, darling? A little role play?" He whispered in her ear.

***

Harry honestly hadn't hear his wife calling for him, his ears still rang with the pounding of his blood as he had fucked and cum inside his daughter, but Sheris quiet words in hsi ear made him jerk up in panic.

"Julie?! Oh, fuck!"

He quickly scrambled off of his daughter, his cock still half hard pulling from her wet pussy leaving a trail of cum and juice on the sheets as he quickly scrambled to find his boxers, jeans and shirt. Pulling them on as he heard his wifes footsteps on the stairs outside he looked pleadingly at his daughter.

"Cover yourself up, please?" He hissed at her as he fumbled buckling his belt and then pulled his zip up to fast and caught his finger.

His only hope was that Julie would go looking in their or Sheri's room first before checking Tommy's. If she did he was saved if he moved fast enough and composed himself, if she didn't .... he was screwed!
 
Cathy was shocked when Kyle started laughing. He really didn't believe her. Here she was telling him what really happened in the bathroom and yet he didn't believe it.

When he rolled her over and he ground into her she couldn't help the moan that slipped from her. Her mind caught up in shock so much that she let him get the better of her, so now he was on top. She shook her head at his questions, she didn't want him to pretend to be Tommy, for she had had Tommy and Kyle, as much as she loved him didn't compare to Tommy. Tommy turned from a shy boy to something more determined than she had seen before. He was loving the way he could get her off, he was loving how slutty she was for him and Kyle as much as he loved how sexually charged Cathy was, it was not the same.

Her hips moved up to grind into his hard cock, "No I don't need to role play with you dear." Cathy decided right then that she would in fact get Tommy over one day and have him tie up Kyle just to prove to him how much Cathy loved Tommy's cock. Maybe then she would show Kyle how much Tommy had been wanting to fuck him too. It was obvious to her, but apparently lost to Kyle.

"We keep this up and everyone will wonder where we are." Cathy laughed even though the feel of Kyle's hard cock pressing into her had her wanting to make everyone wait. She certainly didn't seem like she could get enough today.

*********************

Sherri laughed softly, almost quietly as she watched her father running around the room trying to get redressed. When he demanded she cover up she smirked to him, almost wanting to get him caught, but then the fun would be over with for her and she knew it.

She slipped down in the covers of Tommy's bed, "Daddy, calm down," she whispered to him, "Get the wine and head for the door. If she sees you tell her you were checking on me and I am asleep." Sherri blew him a kiss and covered herself up to her neck and closed her eyes like she was sleeping. Now it was up to her father to calm down enough to face her mother. Sherri wasn't about to let her play get compromised, she was having too much fun with her father and brother to stop now.

****************

Julie reached the top of the stairs wondering where Harry was and if he had heard her. She started down the hall, glancing in doorways along the way. She almost ran into him as he came out of Tommy's room. Julie looked at him curiously, "What are you doing in Tommy's room?"

Julie noted that he did find the bottle of wine, but also she picked up on what appeared to be a light sheen of sweat on his forehead, "Are you coming down with something honey? You look a bit on the feverish side." Julie started toward him, intending to touch is forehead to find out herself, "I would hate for you to get sick and miss work." Julie prayed he wasn't ill, for if he was he just ruined her plans for tomorrow with Kyle.
 
"Yeah? Your probably right." I laugh thinking how funny it might be if Harry of Julie walked in on us mid-fuck, but then perhaps they wouldn't be that shocked after what happened earlier.

Kyle rolled again, so they now lay side by side. He softly stroked his wifes hair, looking at her lovingly. Then he leaned in and kissed her softly.

"You have a very wicked imagination, darling." He whispered with a grin, thinking about what she had said about Tommy. "But I love you so much."

With a final quick kiss he rolled smoothly from their bed to his feet and smiled down at Cathy.

"But your right, we should get back to our friends."

***

Harry almost dropped the bottle as he ran into his wife right outside the door to Tommy's room. He pulled the door closed behind him, trying to block her view into the room without it looking like he was blocking her view.

"Oh, I'm fine, honey. Just a little warm. I'll be ok once I'm outside again. Should we get back to the neighbours?"

He smiled, feeling his skin glowing with the after fuck redness in the face. He hoped Julie wouldn't remember what that looked like on him. Afterall early he had been behind her when he cum in her, she hadn't really seen his face. He lifted the bottle of wine in truimph and led the way down the stairs hoping to God she would follow him. As he turned to walk to the kitchen and the back door he felt a breeze over his crotch and glanced down only to see his fly undone. Quickly and yet stealthily, he reached down with the hand not holding the wine and pulled it up, saying a silent pray that Julie wouldn't notice.
 
Cathy smiled at her husband even as she rose from the bed, "Yep they may think you kidnapped me away if we don't show back up." She moved toward the door, out into the hallway and down the steps. She still couldn't believe that he didn't believe her even when she told him what had happened between her and Tommy.

Cathy glanced out the window and saw only Tommy in the backyard, turning to her husband, "I better finish getting everything we need, be out in a minute." Giving him a quick kiss she moved back to the fridge where it all started with her and Tommy. Just the memory of it had her body tightening inside. She quickly went to work pulling everything out that they would possibly need. She began to slowly migrate it all outside in hopes of having this cook out over with and life back to normal, if there was such a thing now.

********************

Julie smiled to her husband, glad t hear he wasn't feeling ill. As he headed past her she turned and follow, thankful that Sherri hadn't heard her.

She watched as Harry moved through the house and out the backdoor. Her mind on thoughts of her plans for the next day. She knew it wasn't right, but then again it had been so long since she actually felt like she was wanted. Sure Harry made her feel a little of that today in the kitchen with Cathy, but Julie was starting to wonder if it was only because Cathy was there that it had happened.

As she made her way with Harry back over to the neighbors she glanced around and saw Cathy bringing out things from the kitchen, "Need a hand?" Cathy looked at her and shook her head, "Nope that was the last of it. Everything okay?" Cathy wanted to show some concern about them not being there but then after everything that had happened she was kinda glad they weren't around when Kyle came out.

Julie nodded her head with a smile, "Yeah, got you guys a bottle of wine, it is really good."

**************

Sherri heard the conversation between her parents and even chuckled when she heard them move away from the door. Her father was such a smooth talker, she wondered how nervous he was when he ran into her mom right outside the door.

Sherri stretched a bit before rolling over and getting comfortable in Tommy's bed, the scent of him lingering on the sheets and pillow. She tugged the pillow closer to her and just let her mind wander about the events of the day. She drifted off to her body feeling alive and her mind on what was next for her, her brother and her father.
 
Last edited:
The day wore on and as evening fell, Kyle turned on the garden lights as everyone relaxed with a drink and just chatted casually. It was getting late he realised as he glanced at his watch, middnight would soon be here. Even so it was still quite warm and the moon and stars were out and clearly visible.

Tommy felt like the lion of a pack. He stretched on the lounger he had claimed, groaning in pleasure. Yeah his dad was supposed to be the alpha male of the family, but since he had taken Sheri earlier he had felt the dominant one. And the feeling wasn't leaving him. He smiled as he watched the adults chatting. Yes they were older, more experienced maybe, but it didn't matter, he was young, powerful, aggressive. This was his time now. He stood and stretched, yawning.

"I'm gonna take a walk down your garden. I need to stretch my legs before i head off to bed." He said to no one in particular.

Heading off he meandered his way down Kyle and Cathy's long, wide garden. It was a little bigger than his families and they had it laid out beautifully with small glumps of tress, bushes, flowers beds and even a small pond. Toward the back of the property the lights from the house faded into darkness and he finally found himself standing alone leaning on the back fence looking out into the forest beyond the property. It was so quiet back here, he almost felt alone in the world.

Harry watched his son walk off and yawned himself. It had been one hell of a busy day, what with ... well, fucking his daughter twice and his wife one. His body hadn't had that kind of workout for years now. He stood up and smiled at his neighbours and his wife.

"I'm gonna head home and get the house sorted for the night. Thanks for a great day guys, it was fun."

"Hey, no problem, we had fun to." Kyle smiled back raising his half empty glass of beer in a salute to his neighbour.

With a wave, Harry walked off and entered his house turning on the kitchen light. The rest of the house looked quiet and dark and he wondered where Sheri was. Was she still asleep in Tommy bed? He would have to get her out of there if she was before his son and wife came home. He moved through the house turning lights on, checking windows.
 
Cathy and Julie chatted about nothing in particular for most of the night. Julie had her own thoughts floating in her head and her eyes would actually glance over to Kyle a time or two.

When Harry stood up, she smiled to him, "I'll be over in a minute baby, going to finish this glass." She watched her husband walk back to the house before she realized that Sherri had only made the one apperance for the the day. Maybe she finally gave up and went out with her friends. Julie smiled a bit more before looking off where her son had wandered to. Julie had noticed a change and still hadn't been able to place it. Glancing at her glass she noticed it was only a sip left, downing the contents she set the glass on the table, "Need any help with anything Cathy?"

Cathy shook her head, "That is what I have Kyle for and a dishwasher. Go on sweetie, I know you need your rest as we all do. Kyle and I can get everything back inside." Cathy stood up and started collecting things to take to the house. Julie glanced to Kyle again, winking when Cathy turned from her, letting him know she was looking forward to tomorrow. Standing up, she gave a short stretch before heading down into the garden to let her son know she was headed home.

As she came up to Tommy, her eyes looked over him, he was standing a bit straighter, his chin a little higher and she finally realized what it was she was sensing around him, it was confidence, but what had done that to him? She smiled softly as she moved up beside him, "Did you enjoy today? Something must have built up your confidence, you have this aura around you of it where I hadn't noticed before."

*******************

Sherri stirred in her sleep, slowly coming out of it and yet it still wanted to tug her back under. The dreams she had been having left her wet and achy all over again. She couldn't seem to get enough, her mind always churning with ways to get this guy or that one that interested her into bed. Sherri knew she was a slut, but it didn't bother her in the least. People could call her what they wanted while calling men players or even gods.

Her hearing picked up movement in the room and she assumed it was Tommy. Moaning softly as she started to turn over, almost wanting him to think she was asleep. How exciting would it be to have him slip into bed with her, slide his cock deep inside of her all because he thought she was sleeping. Sherri slipped to her side, her back toward the person in the room, her leg bending, giving whomever it was better access to her wetness. The imaged floating behind her closed lids were making her whole body tighten with need, her mind praying they took the bait and gave her want she wanted and craved.
 
Tommy had heard his someone approaching and he turned as he heard his moms voice. Smiling he shrugged.

"Yeah, I loved today. It was ... really fun." He almost smirked at that understatement.

In one day he had doubled if not tripled the amount of sex he'd had in his life. Fun didn't even come close to describing it. But he could hardly tell his mother that. She who thought him such a good boy ... but then maybe it was time she saw him in a different light. He could hardly cover up forever what he now felt, how he wanted to act. She had already seen his confidance shining through.

"So how was your day, Mom? You have a good time to? I think Cathy did."

Now he had to smile knowingly at his mother. She might not know what he and Cathy had done, but she definately knew Cathy had had fun in that bathroom. As he spoke he had moved a little closer to her, he was taller and he almost towered over his mother now as he watched her. Due to the slight chill in the night air he could feel her warmth radiating from her.

***

Kyle watched Julie walk off, his mind wondering about tomorrow and what the future held now they had open this particular can or worms. Doubts begun to nag at him, but he decided he couldn't stop now, he had to take a bite of this forbidden fruit to see just how good it tasted. Turning to his wife he smiled and begun to help her tidy up.

***

"Sheri?" harry called to the sleeping form of his daughter as he stood in his sons bredrooms doorway. "You got to get up and back to your room. Now!"

He sighed, they didn't have time for her to be difficult about this, Julie and Tommy might come in at any moment. He walked over and lent over her pulling the sheets down. He felt his body respond to seeing her nakedness and his cock twitched. He reached out and shook her gently.

"Please, Sheri, you have to go to your room. If your mother catches you in here ..." He stopped, what would Julie say? She didn't know what had happened in this room, all she'd see was her daughter being a pain as per normal. "Look, Tommy and your mom will be here any second, I really need you to behave."

He was almost pleading now as he stood up again and sighed. He could see her wet pussy as she moved her leg, saw she was teasing him again, but they just didn't have the time for another fuck, even if he wanted to ... which he quickly realised he did, if his body would let him. Although his cock was trying valiantly to harden it hadn't got past half mast yet and he realised maybe cumming so much today had tired him out more than he thought.
 
Julie smiled up at her son, "I had a good time today as well," even if she felt the blush start to form on her cheeks at the mention of her friend, Cathy, remembering what they did in the kitchen. Julie's eyes turned back to the forest behind the garden and realized how quiet it seemed, she actually liked that.

Julie turned toward her son, though looking up toward Kyle's house before her eyes flitted to her own, "I was going to head in, got a long day tomorrow. Will you be in shortly," she asked looking up at her son. When did he get so tall she wondered, but then again he wasn't the young little boy that she remembered, he was now a man himself.

*******************

Cathy finished loading the dishwasher, "Need to jump in the shower so I can head out early tomorrow. Got that 7am meeting in town. I can't believe they are talking about opening another office, but I guess business is good." She looked to her husband with a smile, "Going to be up soon?" Cathy almost hoped for some down time to remember what all happened today with Tommy and Julie.

***********************

Sherri almost pouted hearing her father's voice, though he was good in bed too, she was really hoping it was Tommy instead. She slowly rolled over, rubbing her eyes as she heard her father plead with her to behave. She smiled seductively, her voice husky from sleep, "Will daddy spank me if I am bad?"

Her eyes finally opened to him seeing him standing beside the bed with concern and lust filling his gaze. She knew he was almost caught earlier and that probably was a good enough reason to be concerned about her mother and brother coming in and seeing her like this. Sherri took pity on him and behaved, but only this once.

She slipped from bed, but mad sure to run her body up the length of his own, "I'll be good, but just for you." She brushed her lips over his for a quick moment, "But you have to tuck me in daddy." She ran her hands over his chest, "You remember when you used to do that for me. I miss that." Sherri was enjoying bending her father to her will, just by making her voice all innocent girly sounding, like she was that young daughter he once loved and cherished, just now he got to fuck.
 
"Yeah, I'll be in soon." Tommy smiled at his mother before he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against his strong, firm, young body, hugging her.

He hadn't done this for years, thinking he was to old to hug his mum, but somehow, tonight, it felt good. His hands slowly stroked up and down her back. He smirked to himself as he let his fingertips drift right down to the top of her ass, the tips caressing the upper slopes of her butt. He was feeling naughty, like he could do anything, and he wanted to push the envelope in everything to see what he could get away with.

***

"I'll watch the game on TV for a while I think, honey." Kyle said as he smiled at his wife. "I'll be up later. You look a little tired, guess its been a busy day, huh?"

He walked back into the living room and collapsed on the couch, finding the remote and turning the tv on. he lowered the volumn as he zoned out watching the football. he found his thoughts coming back to what Cathy had said earlier about Tommy wanting him. The more he thought about it the more curious he got. He doubted any man alive could honestly say they hadn't ever considered sex with another man, even fleetingly. He himself had often admired anothers mans body in the gym showers or watching a guy work out, but only in the way you would admire a hot new car. That he wished he looked like that guy, or he admitted that the man had a well defined body. He thought back, had he ever considered another man attractive or sexy? He couldn't recall such a thought, but Tommy was a handsome young man he had to admit. He wondered if perhaps Cathy had a sneaking fantasy about their neighbour and it had been that which had spurred her to say what she had. He smiled, well that was something to consider another day.

***

"Yes, I remember, honey." Harry breathed as he felt his daughters young body pressed into his, her lips brushing over his.

He didn't remember ever having tucked her in the way Sheri was suggesting right now though. But he would say anything to get her into her own room.

"I'll come up and see you later, ok? I promise." He stated firmly, ushering her naked form from her brothers room and closing the door.

Out on the landing he got a little more panicy, there was nowhere to hide if Julie or Tommy happened to appear now. He bundled Sheri along the passge and into her own room. Quickly he grabbed her shoulders and kissed her hard, needing something to take the edge of his horniness that she caused. With that he almost ran out and closed her door behind him.
 
When Tommy pulled Julie into his arms, she was a bit surprised, he hadn't hugged her in so long she had started thinking she would never hold him in her arms again. Julie smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist being as tall as he was. She rested her head on his chest and sighed softly, missing this with him.

Her eyes closed as she soaked up being held by her young, strong son. Proud of him on so many levels. Julie didn't release him like she had planned on, his hands stroking over her back relaxed her even more, not even realizing the tension from the days events had gotten to her. That soft touch made her sigh again and hug him even tighter than before. She felt his fingers teasing the top of her ass and she giggled pulling her head back enough so she could open her eyes and look up at him, "I never realized how tall you were until now."

Julie had never looked at her son as more than her son, someone she needed to take care of, provide for and love unconditionally. Now with him being older, a man himself she could see where young women would be excited to catch his attention, though she never saw him with one. She worried and yet knew no matter what he would always be her son and always have her love.

One of her hands slipped from around him and reached up to cup his face, "You have grown so handsome, any girl would be proud to have you by their side Tommy." She leaned in, intending solely to give him a soft kiss as she always did.

*************************

Cathy smiled to Kyle and gave him a kiss before heading upstairs and getting into the shower. Her body was so tired that she didn't even take long before she was out, dry and snuggled up in bed. Her eyes closed as she thought over the day and everything that it entailed. Cathy knew she needed to find a way to get Tommy over there and Kyle tied up.

She found herself wiggling lightly under the covers before sighing softly and letting sleep take her.

******************

Sherri went willingly with her father out of Tommy's room. She pouted slightly at his words about coming up later to see her, but then she understood his situation. Sherri knew she got to him, knew he was hard as a rock in his shorts already and that thought thrilled her even more.

When he took her to her room she wondered if she could convince him to stay. His kiss sent shocks through her and she was so tempted to wrap herself around him, yet he pulled away and shut her door. Sherri stood there a moment trying to collect her thoughts and how he just shut the door in her face. She grunted her frustrations and headed over to her own bed. Slipping under the covers she closed her eyes, hoping sleep would take her before her need for release was too much.
 
Tommy kissed his mothers lips softly, as he had done many times as a kid. He felt her smiling and smiled to, then pulled his face back slightly so he could look into her eyes. His hands still remained on her lower back, holding her tightly against him. He felt a stirring in his crotch as this beautiful older woman stayed in his arms. Yes she was his mother, but that didn't mean she wasn't gorgeous. He knew more than a few of his male friends had checked her out over the years. He himself had never looked at her that way though, until tonight. Maybe it was just the day he'd had. So many new doors opened for him. His eyes searched hers, wondering, questioning, then he slowly let his lips touch hers again, but this time harder. Not the platonic loving kiss a son would give his mother, but slowly becoming more a kiss of a lover. His cock stiffened more in his jeans as he closed his eyes and lost himself in the kiss.

***

Kyle heard Cathy head to bed after her shower. He knew she would be tired out and would probably go straight to sleep. He waited a few minutes just to make sure, then changed the channel to porn. First thing he saw was two men and a woman fucking on a kitchen table. He watched it for a while, pulling his cock free to jerk slowly as he did so. Then he got curious and began searching other channels. Finally he found a gay sex film and watched as two youngish guys, probably early 20's, walked into a bedroom and the usual weak dialogue soon got them into a hug and kiss. He felt his cock hardening as he watched these two young men kissing softly like lover, their hands drifting over each others body as they undressed each other. When their cocks appeared Kyle almost gasped in excitment and began jerking harder. He didn't know why this was getting him off, but it was. He put it down to Cathy's words about him and Tommy, seeding his mind with such thoughts. It wasn't long before one was sucking and licking the hard cock of the other and as the boy cum in the mans mouth Kyle erupted over his hand and shirt.

**

Harry quicky went into Tommy's room and tried to straighten the sheets a little. He opened a window hoping it might air the room as it smelled heavily of sweat and sex. He left the bedroom door open and walked back downstairs, glancing at his daughters closed bedroom door longingly before he made his way to the kitchen and began making hot chocolate for him and Julie. He wondered where she and Tommy had got to, they shouldn't be long though he considered as he boiled the water.
 
Julie looked into her son's eyes, he seemed to be searching for something but she didn't know what. When his lips met hers again she figured he had missed all the times she had kissed him like that and was more than willing to give him more. But this kiss was more than she expected. His tongue pressing to her lips and for some reason Julie parted her lips and greeted his tongue with her own.

She felt the tingles spiral through her body, centering between her legs even as her head tilted and her eyes drifted close savoring the feel and taste of her own son. That thought shook her to the core. She was kissing her son like she was some wanton slut, not caring who it was she was with. The feel of his hard cock was proof of that and she actually found herself with her eyes open and pulling back from him. Her arms dropped to her sides, not even sure what to say to him, "I'm sorry Tommy. I don't know what has come over me, maybe I am coming down with something. I should really get some sleep."

Julie started to turn from Tommy, shocked and embarrassed that she actually kissed her son like that and liked it, even wanted more. She was a terrible mother, a terrible person.

************************

Sherri couldn't sleep, she tossed and turned, her body on fire with need again. She reached between her legs but found that this wasn't what she wanted. She had two men in this house that she had had before, why couldn't she have one of them now she wondered.

Groaning she got up and slipped on the robe she had, not wanting to dress. The robe was long enough to cover everything but short enough that if she bent over it wouldn't be covering everything for long. Sighing softly she left her room and headed toward the kitchen, intending on getting herself something to drink.

As she entered the kitchen she saw her father there, she smiled softly to him and with a twinkle in her eye moved over to get herself a glass. She could have easily gotten a glass from the bottom shelf but she wanted to tease her father so she reached up toward the top shelf, rising up on her toes she knew the robe would ride up and slowly show her ass. She held her hand up there like she couldn't quite reach the glass before finally lowering herself with the glass in hand. She was already wet thinking about her father taking her right there in the kitchen.
 
"No need to apologise, mom." Tommy grinned. "I really enjoyed it, wish you had kissed me like that when I was younger."

He stepped up to her again, keeping the distance between them close and personal. He reached up and stroked her hair softly as he looked into her eyes. His expression was light, playful, seductive even.

"You know dads a lucky man, mom. Your beautiful sexy, smart. I don't any man would ever turn you down if he thought he stood a chance with you ... I know a few of my friends really like you, they told me how hot they think you are. And I agree."

He stepped in and stole another hard passionate kiss before stroking his mothers butt and smiling at her. Then he let her go and headed off to the house leaving all those thoughts to work around in her head. He wasn't sure why he was playing with his own mother like this, but it excited him and it was fun and if anything came of it then hell, he wasn't going to turn her down.

***

Kyle quickly, almost ashamedly, turned the tv off and ran walked to the downstairs bathroom. He showered and shcnaged into clean boxers and headed up to bed. Sliding in beside the sleeping Cathy he lay back with his hands under his head and thought about what he had just done. His mind was in turmoil, he had never cum so hard to porn, certainly never to gay porn. Turning over he closed his eyes, the images of the men on the tv screen playing in his head as sleep took him.

***

Harry didn't say anything as Sheri entered the kitchen. She wa splaying with fire, they both her, and they could both get badly burnt if she kept it up. Howeve rhe couldn't help watching her, licking his lips as she deliberately showed off her body to him. God, she was such a slut, he knew she wanted him to take right her because he knew he wanted it to. But as he began to move toward her he saw Tommy walking toward the house and behind him Julie.

"Your brother and mother are coming, please Sheri, go to bed, I told you I'd be up later." He pleaded to her as he stood next to her feeling her body heat, his cock half hard in his jeans just from standing so close.

The robe she wore was just this side of decent if she didn't move, but if she did much of anything else it showed off everything she had. Her mother would be mad as hell if she saw Sheri flaunting herself to him this way.
 
Julie was completely shocked at both Tommy's confession as well as the kiss he gave her again. The feel of his hand on her ass had her breath catching and her body tightening and yet he stepped away and that gave her a moment to take a deep breath.

Julie found herself following Tommy toward the house, but her eyes were looking over him in a different light. No longer was it her son she was watching walk but a man, a man that fueled her own desires. She couldn't believe she was thinking of such things but damn if she wasn't.

She entered the house with Tommy and smiled at her husband, although he seemed a bit..she wasn't quite certain, "I need to get some rest baby, you coming up?" She gave Harry a kiss and even found herself turning from him to watch Tommy leave the kitchen. She really needed for tomorrow to come!

*****************

Sherri turned to her father and smiled softly even while filling up her glass, "Promise me daddy, promise me you will come tuck me in." Sherri had seen Tommy and her mother coming across the back yard but she was pushing the issue with her father, knowing he would promise her anything at the moment to get her to leave.

As his words left him she shut off the water and turned, brushing her lips across his as she moved past him and up the stairs to her room. She grinned the whole way there knowing her father was probably having a heart attack at that moment since she heard the door open. She moved to her room and shut the door behind her, taking a sip of the water before setting it on the night stand. Sherri stripped from her robe and crawled up under the sheets, intending to wait for her father. Part of her thinking he would come to her and part of her knowing he wouldn't risk it.
 
Back
Top