I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also a tall fella, standing 6'2" (although I probably should do it in metres, being Canadian)

My brother is almost 6'5".

BrettJ in Canada

thank you

It is all you beautiful women that old farts like me enjoy seeing. I love having a younger women that flirts with me or sends me a note.

Hope you all find what you seek.

When I was 35 the women were available all the time. Now at 48 it's not quite as easy haven't figured out the older guy game yet

That's good though, less the centre of gravity of the bike nice and low.

That bike rode like a pig! It was too top heavy, didn't go round corners and the engine was out of balance, plus the 4hrs it took to clean it every time I took it out. It ended up being traded for a Honda CBRR!

That bike rode like a pig! It was too top heavy, didn't go round corners and the engine was out of balance, plus the 4hrs it took to clean it every time I took it out. It ended up being traded for a Honda CBRR!

Yes, always more of a sports bike kind of guy myself.

And I've got a soft spot for less than lofty women too.

Last edited:
Okay - the line earlier has two references.

1) The actor Fernando Lamas once used it and actually said "It is better to look good than to feel good." I believe he actually said it on the old Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.

2) Billy Crystal remembered that appearance and used it to create the character "Fernando" during his SNL run. It became a recurring sketch "Fernando's Hideaway" which featured him and the guest host of the week or some other poor actor being "interviewed" by Fernando. The sketches weren't rehearsed and totally improvised. There is also a "dance" record (45) called "You Look Mahvelous" (how he pronounced it) that is fairly hard to find now (I have one)

BrettJ in Canada - saludos amigos

1) The actor Fernando Lamas once used it and actually said "It is better to look good than to feel good." I believe he actually said it on the old Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.

2) Billy Crystal remembered that appearance and used it to create the character "Fernando" during his SNL run. It became a recurring sketch "Fernando's Hideaway" which featured him and the guest host of the week or some other poor actor being "interviewed" by Fernando. The sketches weren't rehearsed and totally improvised. There is also a "dance" record (45) called "You Look Mahvelous" (how he pronounced it) that is fairly hard to find now (I have one)

Being English I would not have seen either....whew thought I was losing my touch!

Surprised you didn't get "SNL" in the UK or aren't getting it in reruns. The sketches were very funny. I recall Mick Jagger's appearance as being quite raucous. This was after Crystal was in the TV comedy "Soap" but before "City Slickers" and the other films that made him famous.

BrettJ in Canada

Surprised you didn't get "SNL" in the UK or aren't getting it in reruns. The sketches were very funny. I recall Mick Jagger's appearance as being quite raucous. This was after Crystal was in the TV comedy "Soap" but before "City Slickers" and the other films that made him famous.

BrettJ in Canada

We did get SNL in England. Of course daisy is a bit younger than you and I and we're going back a bit now!

BrettJ in Canada

Soap is one of my all time favourites.

Must be going back quite a way, I don't even recall hearing the title!

That is quite alright lovely baby girl, if I had to name something that happened years before on a totally different continent I would be hard pressed to as well.

Big kiss anyway!

Well done Brett! Extra credit to you!! Thanks for playing.

All these questions to much for me, I tend to forget things in my old age, all except the need for satisfaction and how to give it lol

Got to just say

I dunno, I was a huge MASH fan :)

It is very ummm difficult, yeah that's it, to chat as I look at your Avatar...my word that is distracting. In a very good way but none the less...I must focus!

I think they played MASH around the globe in many languages. Would be interested to see Hawk-eye speak Chinese.

In the UK they played it without the canned laughter which was really good, when I saw it with the laugh track it kind of spoiled it.
Ahhh Farank Burns eats worms lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back