What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many others, it is a day of reflection over the past year, but come tonight at the party, it will be spent eagerly anticipating what 2013 will bring, or what I will have to go after ;)

i haven't watched the young and the restless since i was about 17. it's nice to see that some of the original cast are still around. eric braeden (victor newman) and peter bergman (jack abbott) are as handsome now as they were then.

Y&R is the only soap I've ever followed, if you can even call it that. My Aunt got me started when I was in 5th grade and stayed with her during the summer. I've gone on/off spurts of watching it over the years. Now is an off spurt. My oldest memory is of Nikki being a stripper and Victor coming to her rescue.

Y&R is the only soap I've ever followed, if you can even call it that. My Aunt got me started when I was in 5th grade and stayed with her during the summer. I've gone on/off spurts of watching it over the years. Now is an off spurt. My oldest memory is of Nikki being a stripper and Victor coming to her rescue.

after i started working it was difficult to keep up with the show. it was strange seeing nicholas all grown up today, he was an infant the last time i saw him. :)

remember brad, the gardener?

Folks

I think i need to go a bit lighter than getting into serious stuff. I want you guys to tell what is going through your mind right now. It can be anything and everything! So get going.....

How delighted I am that someone told me about this site!:D

after i started working it was difficult to keep up with the show. it was strange seeing nicholas all grown up today, he was an infant the last time i saw him. :)

remember brad, the gardener?

What gardener wouldn't I like? ;):D

Ah yes, always liked Brad. He did quite well for himself after marrying Tracy. I think they all have been married/divorced a multitude of times over the years.

I am so in love with these three characters I'm afraid to write them anymore because I don't want to fuck them up and because I want readers to like them as much as I do. Which won't happen. Ridiculous. :mad:

Suck it up and write already!

What gardener wouldn't I like? ;):D

Ah yes, always liked Brad. He did quite well for himself after marrying Tracy. I think they all have been married/divorced a multitude of times over the years.

my friend and i used to say that too, that they've all probably been with each other at some point. i was surprised to see that the show was still going on, i thought with reality tv inundating the airwaves, soap operas had died off.

my friend and i used to say that too, that they've all probably been with each other at some point. i was surprised to see that the show was still going on, i thought with reality tv inundating the airwaves, soap operas had died off.

Just when there is no one else to marry, suddenly someone learns they were adopted and it all works out. Of course you have the occasional person die off only to find they have a twin who makes their way to Genoa City years later.

I think Y&R may be one of only a few left. Not sure.

Just when there is no one else to marry, suddenly someone learns they were adopted and it all works out. Of course you have the occasional person die off only to find they have a twin who makes their way to Genoa City years later.

I think Y&R may be one of only a few left. Not sure.

exactly! or the occasional car accident: the thing goes off a cliff and the driver should have been dead. weeks later you see a grimey hand grasping onto a rock and the whole time you're thinking, ' how in hell's bathroom did they survive that crash? '

exactly! or the occasional car accident: the thing goes off a cliff and the driver should have been dead. weeks later you see a grimey hand grasping onto a rock and the whole time you're thinking, ' how in hell's bathroom did they survive that crash? '

A soap car crash can only be survived by getting amnesia. You can have no memory of why you were driving around a steep cliff on a rainy night in the first place. Once you finally remember that you were fleeing after shooting a cheating lover, who is now in the hospital on life suppot, then all hell breaks loose!

EG and Respy are really getting into their soap discussion. I'm glad I never got hooked into one.

A soap car crash can only be survived by getting amnesia. You can have no memory of why you were driving around a steep cliff on a rainy night in the first place. Once you finally remember that you were fleeing after shooting a cheating lover, who is now in the hospital on life suppot, then all hell breaks loose!

and that's right when the show would go off for the day. :eek:

EG and Respy are really getting into their soap discussion. I'm glad I never got hooked into one.

Dittoage.

i blame my friend for getting me hooked on the young and the restless. i hadn't been introduced to the internet yet, so that's where i got my drama. *laughs*

tumblr_mfp9ywci0t1rmek7xo1_500.gif

Whether I oughta let my hair grow back out or not. That and if I do what color should I go for once it's back out and long?

Last edited:
My fucking beard is out of control but my haircut is still fairly short....should I just let it go?? What would Keith Stone do?

6a00d8341c51c053ef01347fdfcd27970c-450wi

yeeeeeeeeea

7 more hours...beach bonfire, good friends, that special one, snuggling, and feeling appreciated.

7 More Hours Until I'm On A Snow Covered Beach, Drinking Lemoncello And Staring At The Moon, Listening To A Jazz Band.

Happy New Year Y'all

Man I wish she wouldn't have taken those pic's down from her AM thread....bummer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back