"Fuck"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_d0ll

I'm Always Wet
its my favorite word it has many definitions.. whats ur fav way to use it???

the rules are simple... use a form of the word fuck in every post... dont fucking cyber every fucking page.. it gets fucking old.. AND if you dont like how i do things here dont fucking post.. its that easy

Doll

Last edited:
For me it's usually "that's fucked up". Kinda plain after yours sweetlips. ;-)

Shadowsong22 said:
For me it's usually "that's fucked up". Kinda plain after yours sweetlips. ;-)
lol its ok purrrbear just shutup and fuck me :)

FUCK!

The Fuckin' Fuckers are FUCKED!

But DD.... I love hearing both of your usages!!!:D :p :rose: :kiss:

When I'm all caffinated (which isn't often lately) it's sometimes "fuckidy fuck fuck fuck". Now that's a bit more creative. ;-)

Shadowsong22 said:
When I'm all caffinated (which isn't often lately) it's sometimes "fuckidy fuck fuck fuck". Now that's a bit more creative. ;-)
LMAO cute hun

fuck im burping up fucking nachos and it taste pretty damn fucking gross lol

Devil_d0ll said:
its my favorite word it has many definitions.. whats ur fav way to use it???

just dont put fucking in front of anything u call me and we wont have ANy problems lol

Doll

ROFLMFAO. D-D, you are incurably (F) insane, but (F) fantastic (there could have been two *fucks* in there, but.....)

Jamor mentioned my fav. but I also like *Shut the fuck up* or *for Fuck's Sake* or *Will you Fuck Off* or even *What the Fuck was that??*
The word can add a little *venom* to the sentence.

Maybe my fav. could now be the one you mentioned earlier, *will you shut up and fuck me*. Can we check it out?? I'll just get a plane ticket, Lol ......................:devil: :kiss: :rose:

AND MY FVORITE IS!![/B

Well * fuck me running*...it does conjure up a very vivid picture...

you know I'm from the *old school* ....took me many years to really be comfortable saying that word!!

But what the *fuck* u only live once....better do it right the first time around;) :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back