Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea it's the convincing someone that's it's natural is the difficult part, lol

Well, Sometimes you gotta start with yourself. I sometimes lay in the tub and just shower myself in my own hot piss before jerking off. ;)
 
I don't understand it either, but I have it-- I love piss play! And I am kind of embarrassed to admit this but what I love most about it is when my girl doesn't want to pee in front of me-- let alone into my hand, or on my lap or chest -- and I have to bully her into it.

I love the wait, holding her in place until she has to let go, and I have my reward...

On the other hand, I had one girl who flipped the tables on me. she sat over me but aimed her stream at my face. I wasn't expecting it, being used to nice demure ladies -- that was great. And then she slid up and sat on my face. Any time baby!
 
Pissing in the Shower

I'd been properly fucked by my favourite TS. She was hung like a horse. As usual , we were showering together, when she turned away and pissed. I put my had in the stream , it felt great . I begged her to piss on me. After a few sessions , I got on my knees in her shower, and she finally pissed in my mouth and on my face. She tasted great, and needless to say, she helped me finish myself off.

I love being pissed on by a man or a woman , not everyone's cup of tea , but I love it!

That sounds really hot. I was with my first real tranny a year or so ago, and after a bit of foreplay, she invited me to shower with her. We did a bit of fooling around, and then she turned away and said "I hope you don't mind but I need to piss." I watched as her stream began to arch out of her gorgeous hard cock, and without really thinking, I put my hand in the stream and let it begin to run over my skin. She turned to me and smiled, and began spraying me on my chest, stomach and cock and balls. I wanted to let her pee in my mouth, but she finished up before I get get on my knees. Later, after she had fucked my and came in my mouth, I told her I had really loved the experience in the shower. She said we'd do it again next time we met. Unfortunately we haven't gotten together since then. I'd love to be with a beautiful tranny or a semi-passable crossdresser and golden sshowers would definitely be on our agenda.
 
I love anything pee related but my absolute favorite is wetting. Love that full bladder feeling and then releasing a hot torrent of piss :D:devil:
 
Any ladies out there into knicker/pants wetting. My bladder just gave out and I'm sat here all wet and horny. Any kinky ladies like to chat PM/Yahoo me;)
 
Mine started and grew into almost a mind control, the sound of a girl peeing is just about the kryptonite! geeeez, its wierd. Then couple that with a serious but very picky panty fetish and you can imagine how hard it was growing up in a trailer park on laundry day! very hot though!
 
Mine started and grew into almost a mind control, the sound of a girl peeing is just about the kryptonite! geeeez, its wierd. Then couple that with a serious but very picky panty fetish and you can imagine how hard it was growing up in a trailer park on laundry day! very hot though!

Laundry duty is fun when you enjoy all the smells and stains in the undies.
 
pee dream

i had a pee involving dream tonight
I dreamed about my friend, she went to the toalete and I heard the sound of her hot stream, I went to the the bathrom and wached her pee. she looked directly into my eye and after she finished she wiped herself with her fingers and offered me the lick them. i woke up just as i was taking them into my mouth
shit
 
pee

I love to pee on my lovers face, mostly in his mouth. I've always heard that drinking your lovers pee is a great way of showing your true love. Nothing beats a hot stream of golgen yellow gold.


I hate wearing clothes, so peeing on my lover is purely natural too me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Piss lover

I always piss on myself in the shower, and drink my own piss. I also love to have another man piss on my face and in my mouth.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top