Star Wars: The lost Jedi (open to 1 or 2 female writers)

Finadien

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Posts
957
It was now 12 years after the attack on Coruscant, 12 years that the imperials had toyed with the republic and slowly erroded the way of living, slowly messed up the morale in citicens, soldiers and Jedi alike. Mor-An Landea had done his best to keep his own morale up but the fact that even on Tython, the new seat of the Jedi council and place of Padawan training, there was much fighting, had corroded his moral. Now he was 21 and his Master had decided that this was old enough to help the republic and the Jedi against the evil sith empire.

Ord Radama was a rather unsuspecting planet with lush jungles and not much of civilasation but still it belonged to the republic and so it could not be alowed to fall to the Sith, unfortunatly it was close to Korriban and so the Sith simply had more reason to occupy it then the republic had to hold it. Mor-An and his master had been the only Jedi send here to support the small garrison of soldiers.

Now it hat happend, the empire had landed troops, not just a few and of course the first thing to go was thre spaceport and the ships. The soldiers had fought vailantly and his master had been a great inspiration but now only one squad was left, his master dead and Mor-An fighting for his life. His green lightsaber took down one sith soldier after another, dismantled droids fell around him and he felt the force strengthen his battle trance. But he also knew that he could not keep this up undefinitly. His Robes where only tatters, his face smeared with blod, a short stubble was growing beside his normaly well tended beard and his hair, that he normaly kept short cropped could need a cut too.

Man by man he felt the last squad die and the realization that he was the last fighter on his side sadend him. He knew it wouldn't be long before he would be one with the force as well but he was not ready to give up just yet.

Suddently the onslaught stopped and he stood alone there. The enemy soldiers where retreating and he took a quick glanze behind him, hoping against better knowledge that somehow support had arrived. When he looked back to the enemy he saw why they where retreating. A hooded figure stepped forward, igniting a crimson lightsaber and not Mor-An knew that he would die by the hands of a Sith.


-----------------

If you interested into joining please PM me first.
 
Maelthu tossed her hood back as she advanced towards the lone Jedi, the last of the Republic forces. She laughed, it was pitiful, they still insisted on resisting. This one was young, younger than her, but he had the look of one fresh into the war. The other Jedi must have been his master, he had fallen soon enough, she had not even had to fight him, he had been slain by mass numbers of soldiers. A grin split her face, the white of her teeth a sharp contrast to her red skin.

The lightsaber was humming gently in her grasp as she strode towards the young Jedi. She hadn't had the chance to fight yet, her forces had swept the enemy aside to easily, besides, she wasn't interested in killing him. She stopped before him, soldiers fanning out around them to surround them in a rough circle. Her cloak was still swingin around her shoulders, swinging slightly as it was tugged by a gentle breeze.

She looked at him with a casual, disinterested boredom, and, truth be told they hadn't even needed her here. The sith troops would have been capable of taking this planet by themselves and she was frustrated at her lack of purpose. She would at least get a little fun. "You can attempt to fight now. Or, Jedi, you can surrender. Throw down your lightsaber."
 
Mor-An resolved dropped for a moment as he saw that the Sith was a female Twi'Lek of extraordinary beauty. How could the force allow such a gorgerous woman to fall to the dark side? His admiration was washed away in wave of dark force he could feel. What was missing was the hate or anger he was often warned about. This Sith seemed more bored that hatefull.

"You can attempt to fight now. Or, Jedi, you can surrender. Throw down your lightsaber." her voice was filled with contempt and mocked him at the same time.

"No." he simply said, inwardly repeating the first sentence of the Jedi Code There is no emotion, there is only peace.

He grabbed his lightsaber in the two-handed grip of the Soresu form, ready to defend himself. Since the Sith was anxious for a dual he was sure that the soldiers would not attack for some time. Perhaps he could exhaust her and kill at least on Sith.
 
Maelthu smiled, "the puppy wants to play."

She dropped her cloak, letting it pool behind her. exposing her toned body, the red of her skin stark against her black clothing. She twirled the lightsaber as she advanced, before holding it out in front of her, ready to snap it into a lunge or parry.

She lunged suddenly, a transparent, easily blocked move that he swept away easily before she spun out of reach, she laughed "come boy, don't keep a lady waiting."
 
Apparently she was not about to attack him with all her fury, unleashing rapid attacks and exhausting herself. She was about to wait. And time was on her side. With all the soldiers around him it was not only unlikely that he would escape, it was a ridicules thought.

So he had only one option. He switched from Soresu to Ataru, using the Force to push himself upwards, somersaulting over her and trying to attack her from behind with a fast and vicious backhand cut.
 
But she was no longer there. Maelthu had swivelled out of the way in a stunning display of speed and power. She laughed tauntingly and he spun, striking again, again she was gone. Then she landed in front of him, saber flicking forward in a strike that would have severed his head if his hadn't barely stopped it.

Maelthu sprang away again, laughing and Mor-An knew she was playing with him. She dashed around him, struck at him before somersaulting over his head. She landed, blocked his wild strike. Then raised her hand in a claw. Blue lightning flashed from her fingers, curling and twisting around him, enveloping his body in a field of power. He writhed in the grip of the lightning, body twisting, mouth opening in a silent scream.

She dropped her hand, Mor-An dropped, smoking, to the floor. He had time to see her black boots turning to walk away, "take him." Then he fell into unconsciousness.
 
Mar-An fought valiantly and with great enthusiasm but to now avail. He was more then a match for a common bounty hunter or a host of soldiers, he was absolutely no match for a fully trained Sith with the power of the Dark Side behind him.

When the lightning hit him he knew he was dead. He stopped fighting not only because the agony was so great but also because it was futile. He had lost and would die, now, here. Blackness surrounded him.

His surprise was great when he awoke. The pain was still there, lingering in his bones but slowly dissipating. He first took stock of his body and then his surroundings.
 
The chamber Mor-An was in was huge, an enormous room set into the centre of her flagship, Shadow Hand. Originally it had been for no purpose, a space left amid the complex struts and cross bracings that made the ship nigh on indestructable. She had since taken it and developed into her personal quarters, luxurious furnishings and drapes scattered around the extravagantly decorated room.

Mor-An was on the floor, just off centre of the room, imprisoned inside a ray shield. He was coming to and Maelthu smiled, standing up from where she had been sat at the side of the room. She advanced towards him gracefuly, hips swaying almost invitingly. Ah, our pet is awake." Disdain and contempt evident in her tone.
 
He looked around trying to get a feeling for his location. The slight vibration of the floor told him that he was on board of a ship and the size of the room suggested a big ship. This room was his prison but it was unlike any other prison he had seen. He was encased in a ray shield and he knew that escape was impossible.

The Sith approached from the side of the room, eyeing him, look of contempt on her face.

Instead of standing up he moved into a kneeling position, pressing his hands together. Still heart, still mind. he recited in his mind, over and over again. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of ignoring her but also refused to give in to her games. He just watched her approach.
 
"Don't bother with your Jedi mantra, it's no use to you here." She held up a lightsaber, Mor-An's, she twirled it between her fingers, before offering it tauntingly. "You couldn't defeat me with this, what makes you think you have any chance without it?"

"At least you recognise your true position before the sith, on your knees." She grinned evilly, extending one hand. "Bow down Jedi."

As she said it she slowly pushed the palm of her hand towards the floor, exerting her control over the force to push him to the floor within the shields circumference, forcing his torso down in a gesture of subservience.

As he struggled against her power she pushed harder until he had no choice but to submit to the pressure or break something. Losing interest she flicked her hand up, releasing the force upon him. She turned and walked away from him to a chair, her hips swaying sinuously before she turned and sat down. "Shields off."
 
When she forced him to bow before her he at first resisted but knew it was futile. She was stronger then him and not as tired, he knew he had no chance.

When she turned around and strutted to her chair he had to admire her looks. She WAS beautiful and the fact his body reacted to her presence was infuriating to him.

He knew she teased him when she switched the force field off so he switched back into his meditation position and just looked at her. Inwardly he continued his mantra:
Still heart, still mind
Still heart, still mind
Still heart, still mind
Still heart, still mind


Each followed by a deep breath. More and more it was not to suppress his anger against the Sith it was .... to keep emotions in check that where most inappropriate.
 
"That isn't going to help." Maelthu gestured, manipulating the force again so he was knocked backwards, out of his meditative pose, sprawling on the floor. She ran a hand up her exposed thigh, "don't tell me it helps with... this."

She already knew the answer, it didn't matter what he said. She could tell that he found her hard to resist, most men did, of course there were a few sith she got a little 'action' with, but corrupting a Jedi would be far more satisfying. In truth it turned her on a little, she found him attractive as well, with the added bonus that he was of the Jedi order, that danger just made it so much more exciting.
 
It was clear that she was denying him the serenity to get his emotions in check and now he had to think fast. Was she interested in him? Was she trying to seduce him? Perhaps he could use that to his own advantage.

He got up and starred at her. The problem was that he didn't know how far he was willing to go and how far it it would take him. Wasn't lust a way to the dark side? Wouldn't it be better if he died right here?

But he wasn't ready to die yet, perhaps later, but now he wanted to live and if he had to get closer to her he could live with that.

He got up and slowly to a step towards her. "You ARE beautiful," he conceded clumsily.
 
Back
Top