Rimming

Rimming isnt really part of the foreplay process for my wife and I, it usually occurs in the middle of sex. But I love doing it to her, she is not such a fan of doing it to me.
 
Rimming isnt really part of the foreplay process for my wife and I, it usually occurs in the middle of sex. But I love doing it to her, she is not such a fan of doing it to me.
Same for me she rarely reciprocates but I do love it so!
 
Foreplay, after play, during play or only play. It is wonderful anytime. I love licking and tongue fucking my wife's asshole anytime I can. She has a great little pucker that can open up and be as sweet as anything.
 
Love the response I get when I move a little further down while eating her out. She surprised me one night by returning the favor and at first was a bit surprised but can't deny the feeling that came from it so now we both enjoy some good tongue action every now and then.
 
I love licking a female ass. My wife isn't a huge fan of receiving but sometimes, I give her no choice. ;-). When we meet up with another couple, I will lick the wife's ass with gusto!
 
Love it when a guy pulls my panties to one side and slowly tongues my hole in preparation to receive his nice big dick.
 
I like to lick and would love to be licked but the wife has not shown any interest. :(
 
I was getting ready to fuck my BF when I leaned in for a few friendly licks. He loved it... said he always wanted that but was hesitant to say anything 'cause I might think he was sick. Now it's a regular part of our foreplay. I REALLY love being on the receiving end. BTW... we always shower or bathe before snacking.
 
Back
Top