Fetish you are interested in, but have never tried

Hi,

Me and my partner Suzy are just starting to explore our sexual boundaries and really like the idea of watching other couples and being watched, eitehr on cam, phone or in the same room.

We're not really into the swinging thing, but exhibitionism/voierism could be really cool.

Suzy would love to play with herself in the back of a taxi and give the driver a real good show, she's quite the actress lol
 
um ok

lactation - hucow more specifically
being fucked outdoors and humiliated publicly
 
Last edited by a moderator:
For over half my life now I just want to spend a week as a submissive to an experienced dom. One that would push my limits. Or at least find them.
 
For over half my life now I just want to spend a week as a submissive to an experienced dom. One that would push my limits. Or at least find them.

I've never thought of doing it that long but its scary... I might REALLY like it. ;)
 
I'd like to open up our marriage to another friendly cpl....or another gentleman with a big cock... so we can give the mrs pleasure. No cuck...some bi action if all is into it.
 
I have always wanted to have a threesome. I think it would be amazing to be with two guys (I'm a female) fucking one while I suck the other. Or getting oral sex while I'm passionately making out at the same time. I don't see this ever happening though :(
 
I think mine would be explording the exhibitionist in me; having someone/ppl/couples watch. Don't know if I'd ever actually go through with it.
 
I think mine would be explording the exhibitionist in me; having someone/ppl/couples watch. Don't know if I'd ever actually go through with it.

at the very least, you seem to be in the right place to get things started!
 
Watersports (women have let me watch them pee, but none have been willing to actually pee on me)

Participating in a true gang bang with more than 5-6 or more guys and a very willing woman who loves the taste of cum (threesomes don't count, been there done that)

Having sex with my wife's niece (she is truly beautiful and seems like she has that inner sexuality that she keeps hidden around family and friends)

Have Angelina Jolie send me a pair of panties she wore while masturbating.
 
Random breeding depositing my sperm in a random woman that wants to breed, but I do not think I could actually do something like that.

Extreme piercing as in large bore needle through a breast. That I am sure will happen eventually I have done surface piercing, but this one posses a bit more risk and I would want certain people involved with proper medical training.
 
Prostitution... specifically getting picked up on a Vegas street and taken back to a fancy hotel room where I am paid for all the acts he desires.

I like the fantasy... no way I would go through with this one!
 
I bet we could get 15 guys in no time to sign up.....would you rub your pussy while we were all jacking on your face??

Haha,
It is something very possible to put together.
I would probably end up begging to be fucked while I was being came on.
I truly enjoy the idea of being soaked/ dripping in cum, especially my face.
Perhaps a bit of verbal abuse while men are shooting on me, I surely entertain this happening all different ways.
 
another "fetish" i would say i have found myself thinking a lot about lately is pet play.
in different ways, doggy, pony play, even piggy.
I get soaked thinking about being someones pet, especially just the humiliating part of the whole thing. Its fun to think about, but I probably would struggle with this total power exchange for more than a few hours.
 
Prostitution... specifically getting picked up on a Vegas street and taken back to a fancy hotel room where I am paid for all the acts he desires.

I like the fantasy... no way I would go through with this one!


I like that fantasy too Ashleigh!!!
 
I would love to drink milk from lactating breasts. And to have the milk squirted on me too.
 
Back
Top