Anglo/Audiophile <3

As I gaze upon the the soft swell of your breasts peeking over the exquisite lace trimming of your midnight black bra, I can only think you should be sung to in a classically trained English operatic accent ! A duet peut etre?

Hello, lovely people. I'm back seeking a bit of male attention and companionship. Would love to hear from you. x
Hello miss, I'm a mid 20's (American) male looking for a social and sometimes sexual partner, feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested:)

Back looking for a stimulating conversationalist in all senses of the word. x

Would love to help. I " talk posh " ( Queen's English ) but am not a snob. That might need translating.
What medium do you prefer for audio?

Very nice, and a very arousing picture,
36 M england, Not the best accent but North east so i have a geordie accent that you can understand. If you want to chat or exchange a little audio let me know.

I am a proper English gentleman, privately educated and a bit posh. I have impeccable manners, I am well-spoken, polite and know how to treat a lady. I would love to give you everything you are asking for here.

I have an audio posting if you want to know what I sound like. Send me a message if you are interested.

Hi Choirg1rl I’m a 40 year old white guy from the UK. I live in Cambridge so have quite a posh accent (a bit Hugh Grant). Would love to talk to an intelligent sassy American. I consider myself quite smart and think I can handle myself in most situations.If you would like to see if we click then please feel free to PM me.

Mark

Back