wife wants me to suck a guy's cock. is this normal?

Hot!

My BF looks so good with a cock in his mouth. I like to hold the back of his head while my other hand holds a nice big dick in front of him. I whisper for him to stick his tongue out and lick up the pre-cum before he pops the head in his mouth and suck away as if it were a lollipop. Sometimes I tell him to open wide and bounce the cock off his face while I tell him what a good cum slut he is. It's really fun when we have two cocks to play with - he can be very greedy sometimes and looks wonderful when he has sperm all over his face and in his hair. So sexy!!!

Soooo sexy.

No it isn't 'normal'. It can't be because if it were 'normal' there wouldn't be so many of us husbands on here desperately hoping beyond hope that our wives would ask us to let them watch us suck cock for them lol.

my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.

Who cares if it is normal...have her find one for you and get on your knees and suck a big load of hot cum out of the guy

You

my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.

have no idea how lucky you are.

The Lure Of Cock

Wives and Girlfriends please beware… once you allow or encourage your significant other to suck cock, that's not the end of it! Once your guy gets the taste of cock - even if he appears initially reluctant to try it, cock-sucking becomes addictive, he'll need to suck more cock and swallow more spunk until it becomes a burningly urgent need. You may lose him forever to the delights of submissive cock-sucking...

Has your wife (or any woman) ever given you a BJ? Did you cum in her mouth? If so, you owe it to her, if for no other reason than to find out what it feels like. One consideration - men sometimes lose their unquenchable desire for sex right after they cum. With this in mind, you might want to suck cock before you get your rocks off, because if you wait until afterwards, you might change your mind. (It might be a good idea to practice with a cucumber. You need to test your limits. It would be a shame if your jaw locked up before you got your mouthful.)

I see this as an opportunity to increase the bonds between you. Not many couples share such an experience. Consider yourself lucky that your wife is so open minded, and definitely come back and tell us all about it.

Wrong answer ass hat. No spouse "owes" the other anything from a consensual sex act. If that were the case then anytime a straight man fucks a straight woman he owes her a pegging right?

No. It is not "normal". Nor is your desire to suck a cock "normal".
But that's okay. Honey Badger don't give a shit. Have fun, kids.

Has your wife (or any woman) ever given you a BJ? Did you cum in her mouth? If so, you owe it to her, if for no other reason than to find out what it feels like. One consideration - men sometimes lose their unquenchable desire for sex right after they cum. With this in mind, you might want to suck cock before you get your rocks off, because if you wait until afterwards, you might change your mind. (It might be a good idea to practice with a cucumber. You need to test your limits. It would be a shame if your jaw locked up before you got your mouthful.)

I see this as an opportunity to increase the bonds between you. Not many couples share such an experience. Consider yourself lucky that your wife is so open minded, and definitely come back and tell us all about it.

You're completely incorrect. He doesn't *owe it to her* any more than she would owe it to him for buying her dinner. Relationships don't need to be transactional. That being said, it would be a very nice thing for him to do to add something to their sex life if it would make her happy and if he would be ok with it. I certainly would, if mine were to ask me.

New here. So if I screw up this posting...forgive me.
: )
Re: normalcy...eh, not important.
But at least around here, my wife sometimes gets a great deal of pleasure out of suggesting I suck off one of her old boyfriends, which could then lead to other things...
Who knows, maybe it'll even happen?
I'm game.

Not normal, but sometime happens :)

My ex had me join her and her new bi curious husband in some threesomes so she could get him used to the idea of two men and one woman. Once he got over the initial hesitation, he was sucking cock like a pro pretty quickly. She kind of created a monster though. He left her for another guy.

I understand the “stuck” part of breaking new ground in the bedroom. My wife is so straight laced she don’t even take care of her own needs or mine. She has hard set boundaries that I respect and don’t cross, its one of those things love it or leave it. Good luck!

You ever get off to two women having sex?

You are lucky, I wish my wife wanted that, I would love to suck a cock under her encouragement

so, i wonder if you've been telling her your fantasy of seeing her with another woman? and if so, isn't turn about fair play? i say suck the dick.

Pure Pleasure

And your problem is…?

Well, the OP is a "bi-curious" man who only posted twice to Lit in 2015. If people are expecting closure it isn't likely to happen.

Back