Who cums first?? you or your wife??

Always my wife!

She always cums first. Usually multiple times. Then I'm usually sent to bed with a raging hard on. It's even better then the next day ... or the one after thatbwhen she finally lets me cum.

We usually cum together 90% of the time. Watching her cum makes me cum and vice versa. It's a nice chemistry we have in that respect 😃

She definitely cums first. If its the other way around she will not usually cum and I don't feel right about that. So I usual hold back to ensure she cums. Cumming together is definitely the best!

Usually me, because my cum turns her on, and makes her cum better & harder.
Smell, feel, seeing my cum, winds her up!

Who comes first? Naturally.
What comes second and I don't know comes third.

(Sorry. Had to do it.)

Denny

(Sorry. Had to do it.)
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Abott!;)

For me it's all history now. But my wife still does like she did years ago, she cums before she's fucked, during, and last.
I and whoever else fucks her cums when we can't hold it back anymore.
I've always tried to get her to hold that next orgasm so we'd both cum together. It just felt so much better.

Currently [now we are both into our 60s]:
65% of times she cums first and then she really enjoys me going the distance in her even if it takes a while. I have to say that fucking a post-orgasmic woman who stays all swooney and willing and adoring, when I'm still not very close, is a blast of fun.
25% of times she is not expecting to go the distance to climax but takes pleasure in my pleasure 'taking' her and spunking her full of man-milk.
10% of times she comes and I don't and I'm really fine with that! She'll be in that state of blissful exhaustion after a come-down from high orbit and I know I am no-where near so I come out and we both enjoy a glistening raging stonker of joy-stick as we kiss and caress a while.

Twenty years, from her age 35-55:
40% she came first and me shortly afterwards,
60% simultaneous nirvana. Wow those years! Wow did she need cock bad!

From ages 23 to 34:
Perhaps 15% I came first and it would be a disappointment for us both on most of those occasions, and, :eek: , I wasn't so skilled or confident to do much about that other than look forward to the next time and lasting better.

Cum

If I am fucking her she cums first

If I am wathcing her be fucked by someone else I cum first

Most of the time my wife does. Last night, I did. On her tits. Led to more fun:)

If I am fucking her she cums first

If I am watching her be fucked by someone else I cum first

I'm the same when it is just my wife and me - I can last long enough to bring her to orgasm at least twice albeit with plenty of oral sex but the moment we are in a threesome or more I just cum far too soon having to rely on the other guy(s) to fuck to orgasm. She was initially disappointed but doesn't seem to mind much as long as she is being fucked long enough to orgasm several times.

(Sorry. Had to do it.)

OK. All seriousness aside....

She definitely comes first. Almost always from me going down on her. (I enjoy that any time but more if I have been in her first. She's much wetter then!) She loves it when she is right at the point of coming, I stop and go insider her. It really enhances her orgasm when that happens.

Sometimes I come right along with her. If not, she likes it nice and slow as her orgasm dissipates. That isn't always enough for me to finish. Don't feel sorry for me though. Sometimes she'll reach down and caress me as we make love. Man that is sexy. She looks me right in the eyes while she's stroking my cock as I slowly move in and out of her. With her sexy talk while she's doing that, it doesn't take long for me to come. She says that she really loves feeling me come with her hand wrapped around my cock, all wet with her cum.

When we don't end that way, she'll go down on me. Frankly, that's my favorite. She'll look back at me with those sexy eyes, a big impish smile on her face as she licks her cum from my cock and balls. I'm sure you can figure out what happens next.

OK. All seriousness aside....

She definitely comes first. Almost always from me going down on her. (I enjoy that any time but more if I have been in her first. She's much wetter then!) She loves it when she is right at the point of coming, I stop and go insider her. It really enhances her orgasm when that happens.

Sometimes I come right along with her. If not, she likes it nice and slow as her orgasm dissipates. That isn't always enough for me to finish. Don't feel sorry for me though. Sometimes she'll reach down and caress me as we make love. Man that is sexy. She looks me right in the eyes while she's stroking my cock as I slowly move in and out of her. With her sexy talk while she's doing that, it doesn't take long for me to come. She says that she really loves feeling me come with her hand wrapped around my cock, all wet with her cum.

When we don't end that way, she'll go down on me. Frankly, that's my favorite. She'll look back at me with those sexy eyes, a big impish smile on her face as she licks her cum from my cock and balls. I'm sure you can figure out what happens next.

That is one deliciously fab set of options you two have developed, Mr Neb! ;)

I always "TRY" to have us cum together when that happens it is so intense and just an amazing feeling...but try being the key word...that doesn't happen that often...what usually happens as she is getting close she gets very vocal and starts to grind her clit into my pelvic bone...she sticks her tongue deep into my mouth and her pussy starts to clench my cock...that is it ...I am done...I fight it and fight it...but..."

This. Not sure what happened to me but about 5 years ago I lost the ability to hold off so long. There are the occasions now I can last and last but once her pussy clamps down now and we get going I can't hold off. If anyone has any advise or experience with this I'm all ears. Of course I love when she cums first or when we cum together but lately it's me first.

I always "TRY" to have us cum together when that happens it is so intense and just an amazing feeling...but try being the key word...that doesn't happen that often...what usually happens as she is getting close she gets very vocal and starts to grind her clit into my pelvic bone...she sticks her tongue deep into my mouth and her pussy starts to clench my cock...that is it ...I am done...I fight it and fight it...but..."

This. Not sure what happened to me but about 5 years ago I lost the ability to hold off so long. There are the occasions now I can last and last but once her pussy clamps down now and we get going I can't hold off. If anyone has any advise or experience with this I'm all ears. Of course I love when she cums first or when we cum together but lately it's me first.

Here's one suggestion, a bit too kinky for some but hey ho ...

My wife and I are into me wearing a cockring for sex. I mean the larger-inner diameter type, which fit behind your balls and not just on the base of your shaft. So a cockring with balls and cock all through it. If a guy is willing to go the distance of finding his correct size ring, and learning how to get the thing on while he's flaccid, the kind that does what you need it to do mate is the fixed-diameter ones - stainless steel or such. Among the several enhancements for us:

She cums sooner and more readily and more over-the-top whole body bliss than she generally did before; I last. And I mean, last until I choose to geyser, however wild she is on me.

So there's one solution - for the brave! - a stylish, sexy, perfectly sized cockring.
Plenty more discussion of this on the thread I host, a click from my signature.

Silicone rings for around a guy's whole junk do great things; and don't require practice in how to fit them. But I don't know whether they have the 'delay ejaculation' factor. Other guys might comment here?

Well, she's not my wife, but my girlfriend almost always cums first. She cums exclusively from clitoral stimulation, so my mouth and/or fingers are the best things for her. After she's satisfied (and usually had a few minutes to rest), we move on to me.

Back