Eating Your Own Cum

Nice Neon Noodle

Nice shot neon.

Hope to see some cum coming out of that cock soon.

I will work on a pic of my cock cumming, the next time I'm home alone.
 
It looks great, sweety, absolutely great. It must be hard to find a skirt that will contain that gorgeous cock!

Thnx.

neon_noodle said:
How does this look?
 
Funny thing. When I'm slutted up like that, my skirt stays up and open. Ready for some stud to drop down to his knees and give me a good sucking. You've seen how much I can cum. Can you take it all, or will it drip out from your lips?
 
I'm pretty sure it would drip from my lips. Don't worry, though, because I'll lick it off and savor every drop.

neon_noodle said:
Funny thing. When I'm slutted up like that, my skirt stays up and open. Ready for some stud to drop down to his knees and give me a good sucking. You've seen how much I can cum. Can you take it all, or will it drip out from your lips?
 
This works.

I also experience your problem. I have never had a problem eating my cum when I do the following.

If you have a bed that is very close to a wall then put your legs on the wall...like the wall will be able to fuck you. then gradually scoot as much of your body up the wal as possible. If you are good, your shoulders and head will be the only thing on the bed (or floor). Then stroke your cock your favorite way. Lick your lips in anticipation. Pretend like its a hot lover fixing to explode in your face. You can make it be a facial, or you can aim it directly into your mouth...The best thing is that the cum does not have time to cool, its really warm.

Also, I am not a skinny person, and I don't have a huge cock, so this should work for just about anyone
!
 
I have no problem eating my own cum or anyone else's for that matter.

A full cock exploding in my mouth or all over my face is very satisfying and to clean a well filled pussy is very fun too.
 
Juices, ahhhhhh

One of the sweetest treats of sex is our juices...so full of (I think, anyways) chemistry that really turns us on. I think it is fantastic and healthy to lick/drink/swallow each other/ourselves. I agree that I lose interest in my own come after I come, so I sometimes do the same as chuck91745 and come right in my own mouth. Very satisfying.

Keep up the good work, you beautiful dirty people!
 
Works very nicely

chuck91745 said:
I also experience your problem. I have never had a problem eating my cum when I do the following.

If you have a bed that is very close to a wall then put your legs on the wall...like the wall will be able to fuck you. then gradually scoot as much of your body up the wal as possible. If you are good, your shoulders and head will be the only thing on the bed (or floor). Then stroke your cock your favorite way. Lick your lips in anticipation. Pretend like its a hot lover fixing to explode in your face. You can make it be a facial, or you can aim it directly into your mouth...The best thing is that the cum does not have time to cool, its really warm.

Also, I am not a skinny person, and I don't have a huge cock, so this should work for just about anyone
!
you just have to work at it a little to get everything lined up....i didn't know what I had been missing all this time!
 
Cumming on my face

I sometimes like on the floor with my legs on a couch. But the last time I did that, I shot most of the cum on my chest. I need to work harder on shooting it in my mouth.

I'm going out of town for business and will eat my own cum while alone in the hotel room.

Yummy!

Anybody from the SE Alabama area?

Want some mutual jerking off in a motel room?
 
I seem to go through phases with this. For a while, I'll be totally turned on about eating my cum, and then months will go by where I have no interest. Like Geilguy, I enjoy this especially when I travel for work. Lots of time alone in the hotel room to really build up towards it. I read hot stories here on Lit, usually of bi-married couples, to get myself excited for it.

I use a couple approaches. On the bed with back against the wall, so my cock is right over my face works best for me. I have to be really turned on even then though, because if I'm not I'll chicken out at the last second. But when worked up, I just let my mind go blank so I'm not really thinking about it, and let it shoot straight into my mouth. I've gotten so I can get about 80% in, and I just swallow right away. Sometimes I'm horny enough to lick up what missed my mouth, but usually the excitement is fading by then and the desire to eat my cum goes away.

If I'm stroking and watching porn, chatting, etc for long enough, I can get to a state where I can cum a little without really having an orgasm. Its almost like my cock letting off a little pressure! Because I'm still turned on, I can lick that cum off my hand without problem.

The last way I've found works for me is to have the first shot go into my hand and lick it off fast enough that I'm still cumming, and only really tasting that first shot. I also find that I can get myself to taste the last little shot, the one little bead of cum you squeeze out at the end of an orgasm. Probably because its just a small taste, it doesn't seem like eating your own cum, so I don't have the "no desire post orgasm" issue.

Anyway, from reading this it probably sounds like I do this all the time! Which isn't the case. Just the results of experimenting and curiousity from time to time since I first learned to masturbate. When I can get really worked up for it, it is an exciting experience. Haven't shared it with anyone else yet, not even my wife, but would sure love to some day!!
 
Building your own squirting dildo and freezing cum is a good way to do it. Get a shot glass and shoot into it and freeze it immediately. Repeat about 5 or 6 times then get a shooting dildo or build your own. Pull your shot glass out of the freezer and let it thaw while you get worked up. Thawing only takes 5-10 minutes. When it is thawed out, get the come inside the squirting dildo and shoot it into your mouth. You will be totally worked up at that point so you won't have the normal hesitation you would feel post-orgasm.
 
human_male said:
The other alternative is prostate massage, which I've had some success with but I'm uncomfortable poking around in my butt (paranoid about damaging something). Plus it takes patience which is something I don't have when I'm worked up.

Don't use your finger. Pick up a White Owl cigar in a tube - different colored tubes for different flavors. Take the wrapper off, leave the cigar in the tube and put a condom on the tube. Then, lube the condom and your bottom, ease it in until the round tip is pressing your prostate. You know what to do after that.

But, don't let the cigar all the way in. If you do, though, the roll up part of the condom will allow you to "fish" it out.

The condom will protect you from "damaging" anything and this combo is a lot safer than a finger since there are no fingernails cut or tear anything. Cleanup is easier too.

Good luck.
 
Thanks Jakey

I never thought about freezing my cum. Sounds good.

I'll have to try it, but that could open up some other opportunities.

Make cum cubes and put them in your coke? Instead of bourbon and coke, you have cum and coke.

How do you make a squirting dildo? I'm curious as my wife will be out of town for a couple of days in May, and I can get naked, read some hot stories and eat my cum.
 
Hope youre happy!

Well this post put me in the mood to jack off and eat my own cum. :nana:
 
neon_noodle said:
Here's how much you'd have to lick up:

When I was done shooting, I smeared the cum all over the pink vibe and sucked it clean. My cum tasted warm, sticky, and so nasty.

Enjoy.

LOL !!! You won't be using that magazine much again. You pretty much drowned it. The poor girl didn't stand a chance.

:nana:
 
gave the wall method a go and got a bit of a facial lol still, if you never try you never learn
 
Cum-cicle

geilguy said:
Make cum cubes and put them in your coke? Instead of bourbon and coke, you have cum and coke.

Now that's an interesting idea. And here's another: If one could get enough loads into a small container, insert a little stick somehow, and freeze it, one could enjoy a delicious little cum-cicle.

But even a small ice cube's worth would be nice to melt in one's mouth. I think I'd like to try that.
 
Great Idea!

What if someone make ice trays shaped like a hard cock. You fill it up with cum, freeze it and suck on it!
 
Eat Your Own Cum

I'll be up in Alabama next week. I tried to arrange to meet someone in my hotel room for some mutual jacking off. That didn't work out.

So I'll jerk off alone and eat my cum in the room.

I'll let you know how that turns out. If there's a refrig in the room, I'll try freezing some of my cum for later.

Keep on eating!
 
It tastes best from my girls hot mouth or puss but sometimes I lick my fingers! Always taste some precum while stroking.
 
Eating Cum in Hotel Room

Would anybody like to call me while I'm in my hotel room?

For some late night phone sex while we jerk off and eat each other's cum?

PM me....

I'm in Alabama...
 
Back
Top