Ongoing love affair with step daddy (open rp)

She looked at him as she tossed her hair back she looked at him sat down "Does that Baton hurt your asshole?" She asked stroking his leg watching him. She kissed him.

"Oh you want my dirty asshole round your cock." She said as she spread her asshole she slide on his cock. She moaned as he filled her asshole. She bounced slowly. "Oh god that cock is mine."
 
Stephen nodded with tears coming out his eyes from how deep the baton was inside him. As the officer slid her ass down onto his cock it pushed him down and he cried out.

"Ahhhhhh!"

The joy of her asshole round his cock an the pain in his own ass at being pinned onto a baton was crazy.

The garage door opened fully out onto the street meaning anyone who looked up he driveway would see them fucking. As his clothes were on the floor outside the car.
 
She looked at the tears in his eyes. She was sat on his cock facing him. She moaned. "Oh god does that Baton in your asshole hurt do you want me to take it out a beg for me to take the Baton out." She kissed him passionately as she stroked his leg. She bounced on his cock. She looked deep in his eyes as she stroked his chest bouncing. She noticed the garage door was open but she ignored it. She kissed him passionately but she didn't notice her mom's car pulling up to the house she was to into being with Stephen.
 
Stephen goes to ask her to take the baton out of his ass when glancing over her shoulder he see's her mom's car pull up.

"Shit your mom just pulled up. Quick we need to hide."

With his step daugther still bouncing on his cock he watches as her mom stops the car and is ready to get out. She has not spotted them yet.
 
"I don't care if she catches but okay if your so not into her finding us then I'll hide." She slide off of his cock and looked at him. She always got annoyed that he wouldn't just tell her mom about them. She felt like he was embarrassed about fucking her. She sat on the floor of the car away from him. She was that angry she pushed the baton deep in his ass.
 
Stephen had decided that enough was enough as he looked down at his step daughter.

"Take that baton out of my ass put the window down and get your ass back on my cock. Let your mom see us and when she stands there open mouthed shove that baton into her mouth and ride my cock. Understood baby?"

Stephen didn't care anymore about anything but his step daughter.
 
She didn't care anymore she want him to be hers,she didn't want to sneak around to be with him anymore. She wanted to be his and she wanted everyone to know. "Yes understood." She said as she pulled the baton out of his asshole. She pushed him hard against the chair. She pulled her top off and slide onto his cock her asshole spreading to take more of him. Her boobs bouncing. She started to bounce on his cock. "Oh god yes." She was still holding onto the baton.
 
Stephen saw his wife get out her car as he felt the baton get pulled out of his ass. Then his step daughters breasts blocked his view of her as she climbed onto him and started riding his cock.

Her mother locked her car and begun to walk up the driveway when she noticed the garage door was open. Seeing Stephens shoes on the floor she walked over picking them up. Right next to them was his socks and shirt. Then she knelt forward picking up his pants and his boxers when she heard moaning to her left.

She stood up and looked in through the open window of the car to see her daughter with her skirt round her waist and breasts bouncing freely on top of her husband who was handcuffed and naked.

"What the..."

Her mouth dropped open wide in shock at what she was seeing.
 
She saw her mom approach. When she opened her mouth she stretched her arm through the window and put the baton in her mouth. She waved at her mom. "Hey mom you were a fool to let Stephen go he's now getting the attention he deserves from me." She started bounced harder on his cock her moaning get louder her perky boobs bouncing with her body. She kissed Stephen passionately on the lips.
 
Her mom stares with the baton hanging out her mouth as she watches her daughter bounce on her husbands cock. She pulls the baton out of her mouth as she screams.

"You bastard how could you? With my own daughter. She's a slut. You sick bastard."

Her mom throws the baton hitting stephen in the head and giving him a large bruise as she started to turn away.

"You fucker it's over."

Stephen looks up at his step daughter helpless as he speaks softly.

"Will you let her speak to you or daddy like that? Take the baton and go an shove it up her ass."

Stephen didn't know if his step daughter would do it or check his bruise or just keep fucking him.
 
"Mom that's not nice calling me a slut I am your daughter for goodness sake be nice. He's not sick he's just man he has needs that you could never handle." She looked at Stephen's head she kissed his head. "What the fuck do you mean by that mom you haven't been with him for the past 6 months."

"No I won't do that until you give me am explanation were you going to get back with her tell me the truth." She said looking at him. She was a bit angry she was just sat on his cock.
 
Stephen moans out.

"Your mom thought we could make it work and wouldn't give me a divorce. I think I'll get it now tho. I want you and she refused to believe I had someone else."

Stephens head begun to bleed a little from a cut next to the bump.
He wanted his step daughter to get pay back for what her mom said.
 
She looked at his bleeding head she kissed him before sliding off his cock. She got out of the car she didn't care she was only in her skirt. She moved over to her mom and pulled her skirt. "Stephen told me you never took his cock up your ass no wondered he wants me not you." She noticed her mom had no panties on. She slowly slide the baton in her ass hole then she rammed it in hard. She walked away from her back to the car. She got back in. "Are you okay?" She asked.
 
Stephen smiled back at his loving step daughter as he saw her mother bent over on all fours on his driveway with the baton up her ass. She was struggling to get it out.

"Thank you hunny. I will be ok when you get your ass back on my cock and let me cum in you."

Stephen smiled as the blood slowed down.
 
She grinned at him as she slide back on his cock. "Oh take my dirty asshole I'm your little slut." She said bouncing on his cock her boobs bouncing up and down as she bounced. She kissed and nibbled on his neck. "Oh baby."
 
Stephen pants as her step daugther bounces up and down on his cock.

Looking out of the window he could see her mom on all fours with the baton up her ass as some of his neighbours begin walking past and see her.

They start stareing as Stephen leans forward and sucks on his step daugthers breasts.

"Ohhhhh baby i love you so much."
 
She didn't care his neighbours were watching them. She moaned as he sucked her nipples."I love you too." She kissed his neck softly as she bounced harder. "Cum in my asshole baby." She bounced hard on his cock. She moved his face to hers she kissed him passionately.
 
Stephen smiled as the neighbours were all staring at her mom. One male neihbour come over and pulled his cock out shoving it into her mouth as another moved behind her and spanked her ass while ramming the baton in deeper.

Stephen's foot his the garage control and the door slowly closed over leaving her out there with them.

Stephen felt his step daugther was taking him to the edge.

"Ohhhh my god. I'm cuming baby."

Stephen's cock exploded into her asshole pouring out four loads of cum.

"So what do you think of your presents? Which one is your fav?"
 
She was glad to be alone with him now with no one watching she couldn't care less about what was happening to her mom.

She moaned as She felt his cum deep in her ass. "Well I love them all and I don't know what one is my favourite I love my presents thank you." She kissed him.
 
Stephen smiles kissing her back.

"So are you going to uncuff me? or am i to be your sex prisoner?"

Stephen loved that idea and also still had one more present to give her.
 
She laughed as she uncuffed him. "Baby you know I don't like having control all the time I'm more of a submissive girl." She kissed him and hugged him. "Thank you for the best birthday ever."
 
Stephen smiled hugging her back and kissed he when he slid out the car he lifted her up into his hands putting all the officers outfit on her lap.

"This has been the best day ever. Time with you is so speical. i have one more present for you."

Stephen takes her into the study were a laptop sits in a box. it has a webcam on it for sexy chats while he is at work.
 
"Your sweet Stephen and the time we get together is very special I enjoy being with you. Oh another present does include sex if we have another round I think I'm going to break in two." She laughed looking at him as he carried her to the study. "Oh its laptop thank you and oh a web cam is this for when your away from me so we can have some fun." She grinned at him.
 
Stephen smiles as she is looking at her new laptop. He strokes her ass cheeks.

"Yeah when i'm at work i want us having some sexy video chats."

Stephen also didn't think that his step daugther would turn up at his work so they could have fun in his office.

"Why don't you have a lay down. Also do you mind some of the guys are coming tomorrow for a poker game. Ok?"
 
She giggled when he stroked her ass. "Okay that will be fun so seeing as mom knows about us now can I move in with you?" She turned to look at him.

"Will you come lay down with me and yeah its fine if I can play with you I don't know how to play but I'd like to learn." She smiled at him.
 
Back
Top