Restaurant encounter

After starting up the hot tub, the vision of your sweet ass walking towards the shower sticks in my mind. I haven't paid enough attention to that part of your anatomy. That was about to change. When I step into the shower enclosure you have your eyes closed as you wash your luxurious mane. The soap cascades down your body, collecting on your nipples before falling to the tiled floor. I take you into my arms, kissing you deeply as slide my hands down to those round, firm cheeks. In order to confirm your submission, I let you know that your hot ass is mine now. Your nod of assent is all I need.

Picking up the soap, I start to wash you down. My soapy hands caress your full breasts, and your nipples respond eagerly. Slipping lower, I lather up your bush, washing away any traces of cum remaining there. After briefly teasing your swollen clit, I drop to my knees and work down your thighs and calves. Your body is trembling from the stimulation.

Turning you around, I work my way back up those legs to those smooth globes. After thoroughly soaping up your cheeks, I let my fingers slip into your crack and tenderly wash from your tailbone to your damp snatch. My fingers slide over your tiny puckered opening, but I don't enter you. As I stand back up, I let my reawakened cock slip into that slick cleft. I've teased long enough and it's time to rinse off and pad over to the tub. The jets of water will help to relax your body in preparation for round two,
 
Last edited:
Feeling your hands touch me as they glide over my body, rubbing, encircling my body, being ever so loving and gentle. I feel your fingertip slide down my tailbone to my rosebud and my heart instantly freezes to a stop hoping you wont enter there, and when you dont my heart begins beating again....

We both finish up, and get out, not really drying off, but putting a towl around myself, I follow you out to the hot tub...I drop the towel to begin stepping into the tub. As I do, I feel your eyes on me as I take each step, make each movement...
 
You may have come here a virgin, but you seem to have some great instincts. The way you drop your towel made my cock jump to attention. Your breasts stand out proudly as you step into the tub, topped by a pair of erect nipples. You seem to revel in womanhood, so soon after you gave in to your needs for the first time.

Cuddling close together in the tub, we let our hands roam over each other's bodies. Her breast fits my hand perfectly. My thumbs play across your nipples, keeping you aroused. I let my hand trail across your abdomen, slowly working towards the folds of your pussy.

With my free hand, I take your hand and move it into my lap. Once your fingers are wrapped around my turgid cock, I let you explore with your hand. I'm going to teach you how to pleasure your man with your hand and mouth, before I plunge back into your tight snatch.
 
I dont know how you think I have great instincts darling, Im just doing what feels natural to me. And you know my breasts and nipples are only perky and as pretty as they are bc Im as beautiful as I am.

I enjoy us cuddling, it feels so good to be in your arms. Your big, strong arms wrapped around me makes me feel secure. My breast is just the perfect size for your big strong hand, and your fingers play so delicately w my nipples, hardening them to intesity.
As you slide my hand down your body towards your sacred area, my heart starts to beat alittle faster. My fingers brush against something hard, I assume its your cock. You take my hand in yours and show me what to do; as I get the hand of it, you let go.
 
Your hand on my cock is tentative at first. Your touch is soft, but your hand simply holds my erection without moving. Using my hand over yours, I show you how to slide it over my excited flesh. Before long, I am able to take my hand away and capture your breast once more. This is all new to you and I see your eyes following your hand with a fascination. You drop the hand down momentarily to feel my ball sack, gently squeezing and releasing. I let a soft moan escape my throat as I tease your nipples.

I can see that you are excited to be feeling a man respond to you for the first time. Your nipples are hard and your breathing quickens as you feel my cock throbbing in your soft hand. It is time to get out of the tub to dry off and climb back into bed. Your hand goes back to my hard cock without any prompting. I smile at your eagerness to please. I'm going to enjoy my obedient little cowgirl all night.
 
With your hand atop of mind showing me how to please you, the man, I will have no problems. Your cock is so facinationing. Its so hard, so intense, but yet soft. I let go of your cock and let my hand drop down to your balls and mess w them for a minute. WOW !! These aare so different, theyre squishy, soft, interesting....But you moan when I mess w them...Mhm, intereseting fact....

So, I climb out of the hot tub w/o trying to bust my tail, dry off; wrap another towel around me and walk to the bedroom after giving you a quick kiss.
As we reach the end of the bed you pull off my towel in one full swoop leaving me naked as a jay bird and chilly !! Left there for you to stare at once again...You of course have no towel on, so I can stare all I want but everytime try to I start to blush...
We start kissing passionately, our hands finding each others bodies; yours findiing my breats, kneading them and roling them in your big strong hands. My hands finding your cock and rubbing it like you showed me, pulling it, back and forth, then playing w your balls gently.
Us both moaning into our kiss.
W/o breaking our kiss we climb into bed and continue our playing...
 
I am pleased to know that you like pleasuring my cock with your hands. You have learned quickly. Releasing my hold on your breast, I let my hand trail down over your abdomen, slowing just long enough to swirl my little finger in yout navel. You tense up slightly as my hand moves close to your aroused pussy. The pouting lips are wet and swollen, awaiting my touch. I don't disappoint. I use my middle finger to coax your lips open, exposing your swollen clit. My finger soaks up some of your moist nectar, then brushes lightly over your your little nub. Your body shivers in anticipation and I push my finger into your molten core.

My cock remains rigid as your hand works it's magic. As I play with your clit some more, I can tell that you are open and ready to be taken. As I take my hand away I lean into your ear and instruct you to "Turn over for me, baby. I want to be able to see that sweet ass as I ravage your hot pussy."
 
Back
Top