Two girls

Vagablonde

Really Experienced
(Closed for xFuckDollx)

Toughgirl.jpg

Mikaela "Mick" Davies, 18

Jackson, California

It wasn't easy being gay in a small town like Jackson. To be perfectly honest, i may be the only lesbian girl in my school. My gayness or whatever you call it wasn't something i hid, but i wasn't flaunting it either. People can be very cruel. By people i mean old and young alike. The worst by far is the pretty girls though. They have made it an art to try and bring me down. The guys on the other hand just look at me like i am an insect they would like to dissect. For them i am just a freak. Not pretty enough for them to feel a sense of insecurity that i won't let them inside my panties.

I hate school. Jackson High is a nightmare of cheerleaders and jocks. I try to keep my distance to them whenever i can. Not always so easy though, as the girls shout insults after me wherever i go. The teachers mostly turn away from it all. High school sucks.

I was walking down the main hall with lowered eyes. It was better to look at the floor than meeting the scorn in the eyes and faces of my fellow students. I had skipped school for three days. A habit of mine. Nobody cared. Not the teachers and certainly not my mother.

I was so determined to not look at anybody that i suddenly found myself on my back on the floor.

"Ouch..." I mutter and wonder what the hell just happened.

Someone had stood in my way as i walked with downcast eyes. I had bumped into a soft body and instinctively thrown myself on the floor like a fool. All to avoid dragging this someone with me down. Very heroic of me. To bad this heroic act made me look like an idiot. With a sigh i look up at the young female, standing above me. In the background i hear giggles and laughter. No doubt aimed at me.

"Sorry." I mumble before i awkwardly sit up.

Last edited:
SaraJean2.jpg

Chloe Marie Wilkerson, 18

"And that's when he leaned over and kissed me," I said, glancing back over my shoulder at the small group of girls that followed closely behind me. I'd spent the last ten minutes describing in detail the college party that I'd attended the weekend before and the extremely handsome senior that I had hooked up with. They were eating up every word, which was a disturbingly common trend these days.

If you would have asked me two year ago, when I first transferred to Jackson High, if I would be the popular girl my senior year, I would have probably accused you of being high. But then again, two years ago I wasn't even on the cheerleading team, let alone the team captain. And I'd barely begun to develop physically at that point. Now I had the body every girl in school envied and every boy wanted. Kind of sad, but that was really all it took to be the queen of a high school, boobs and the ability to do a back hand spring.

It hadn't happened over night of course. And I hadn't exactly planned for it to happen at all. But somehow, once it did start to happen, it was like a snowball rolling down a hill, gathering speed and growing exponentially with each moment. Now I was not only in with the popular girls, I was their unspoken leader, whatever that meant And every word I said was somehow important to them, enough so that they seemed to hang on each one.

I was basking in the admiration of my strange little group of followers when I felt someone slam into me. I took a step backwards and just managed to avoid falling on to my butt. Almost immediately I heard the girls behind me begin to laugh. My first thought was that they were laughing at me, and the thought made me feel suddenly vulnerable. Then I glanced down and saw who I had bumped into. Mikaela Davies was sprawled out awkwardly on the floor in front of me.

She mumbled a barely audible apology as she sat up. The laughter and snickering behind me continued. Mikaela, or Mick, was different and when you're different in high school you are generally the butt of a lot of jokes. Mick got more than her share because in a town like Jackson, she wasn't just unusual, she was unique. She dressed like a boy, cut her hair like a boy, even walked like a boy. And that wasn't something most of the kids in Jackson High knew how to process. A lot of them just ignored her, and most of the ones who didn't spent their time making fun of her.

"Are you okay?" I asked, extending a hand down toward her.

"Are you okay?" The young blond cheerleader asked me and offered me a hand.

I was not exactly used to that kindness from her kind. I recognised her of course. Chloe Marie Wilkerson, Cheerleading captain and probably the most popular girl in the whole school. Everybody knew about her and even if i was not moving in her circles i was no different. I had never spoken two words with her or she with me. I had never expected her to be this friendly. Especially not as her friends was laughing at me. Not knowing how to take it i stared up at her outstretched hand, as if it was a snake, ready to strike. I wasn't prepared to trust that she wouldn't help me halfway up, and then just let me go down again. Then she would join in with the others in their amusement.

Looking around i saw just how many that had gathered to watch my misfortune. Sighing i decide to take a chance that Chloe is honest and take her hand in mine. Surprisingly enough she don't drop me on my ass. What was more surprising was how i noticed how strong but still soft her hand was. My heart skipped a heartbeat and i let go of her the second i was on my feet.

"I'm fine." I said just loud enough for only her to hear it. I felt flushed by either embarrassment or excitement. Probably a mix of the two.

"Thanks." I mutter and turn from her and quickly pushes my way through the crowd.

I had some minutes before i had to be at my first class of the day, Mathematics. Needing to gather myself i make my way to the restroom. Once there i stood and stared at myself in the mirror over the sink. My face was blushing and my eyes was bigger than usual. What the hell was wrong with me? Did Chloe turn me on? A cheerleader? I really needed to get laid.

As Mick stared at my hand, obviously debating for that brief moment, whether to accept my help, I started to regret the offer. I'm sure that the girls behind me were wondering why I had offered to begin with. Kindness to an outcast like Mick wasn't something they understood easily. If she refused my hand they might see that as a snub of me, and in their eyes, I would be less. Then again, most of them were so quick to rationalize anything that happened, Mick could probably stand up and spit in my face and it wouldn't alter their world view one bit.

Luckily the awkward moment ended quickly as Mick finally took my hand and I pulled her back up to her feet. For a short moment, our eyes met and I was struck by the way her blue-gray eyes seemed to pierce through me. She told me she was fine, her voice barely a whisper. Something about that moment seemed to touch a chord with me, though I couldn't quite explain how or why. Perhaps it was the mixture of sadness and intelligence in her eyes, or perhaps it was the fact that when she spoke, she spoke only to me.

And then Mick was turning away from me, murmuring a thanks. I started to tell her she was welcome, or to offer an apology for knocking her down, but the words caught in my throat as I watched her weave her way through the crowd of teenagers. And then the incident was forgotten, at least in the minds of my friends and followers who quickly dismissed her with a casual 'freak' and 'dyke' followed by rolled eyes and giggles. I wasn't so quick to move on, however. Something about Mick stuck with me, perhaps because I didn't like the way people treated her and I felt guilty that I was friends with some of the worst offenders. But it was more than that. She was...interesting. It had been a long time since I'd met someone interesting in this school.

I spent most of Physics class wondering what Mick was like and who she was, and wondering whether I could risk my status in the school by trying to find out.

Two hours later i made my legal escape from the math class. It was really all i could take. I wasn't good with numbers. Could be a lack of motivation, probably. I couldn't see how school would change my life for the better. I worked extra at the local gas station and i probably would for the rest of my life.

I left the main building without incidents. Lucky me. Once outside i found a quiet place under a tree. Sitting down under the tree i watched more young people exit the buildings. I hated to admit that i was looking for only one person, Chloe. I am a stupid bitch. Really am. I still couldn't understand my earlier reaction toward her.

When she appeared i looked the other way. This was just weird. Was i interested in her? Would be my style i guess. I always seemed to fall for the wrong person. I hadn't fallen for Chloe Marie Wilkerson though. I almost laughed at the idea. That would be ridiculous. I leaned back against the tree and just relaxed. It was hard to do as i was quite confused. I looked up as a big figure block me from the sun. It was Jesse Winters, One of the best Quarterbacks. He was accompanied with his girlfriend Whitney.

"Have you tripped again? Just lucky you didn't pull that tree with you." He said with a smile. Whitney wasn't late laughing at his lame joke.

"Just go fuck yourself, or her." I point at Whitney. "I don't care. Leave me alone."

Last edited:
"Chloe, are you coming with us?" Miranda Bailey asked as she and a handful of the other varsity cheerleaders started toward the gymnasium.

"No, actually I've got to pick my brother up and take him home," I lied, needing any excuse to get a few minutes to myself. The last couple of hours of listening my teacher drone on and listening to my so called friends whisper mean spiteful comments about other classmates had felt like an eternity.

"I'll text you guys later," I said with a smile and wave as I headed for the nearest exit. As I finally tasted freedom for the first time all day, I couldn't help but smile. A real smile, not the kind I had just flashed at Miranda. The sun was shining and the the birds were singing...okay maybe there weren't actually any birds, I don't remember, but it certainly felt like one of those perfect afternoons.

As I started across the campus, I noticed Jesse and Whitney hovering over Mikaela, who was sitting against a shade tree. I was close enough to overhear their exchange, and see Jesse flip her off before laughing and walking off, pulling his thimble-brained girlfriend with him. Jesse Winters was an ass, and everyone knew it, even he knew it. Most people tolerated him because he was a great football leader, or because his parents had money, or because he was popular.

Feeling bad for Mick, I waited until Jesse was out of sight and then walked over to her, "Hey, I never did apologize for bumping into you earlier. I wasn't watching where I was going at all."

As I smiled down at her, I once again found myself drawn into her deep blue-gray eyes. I was surprised to find that she was actually a very attractive girl, underneath the makeup and the attitude. Doing my best to ignore the little voice in my head that was telling me to run away from Mikaela before someone noticed that I was talking to her, I lowered myself down to the ground to sit next to her, my bare knee brushing against her leg as I did.

Last edited:
Jesse had only stopped by to insult me. Probably to impress his girlfriend. I was relieved when they left. I hadn't looked forward to exchange insults very much longer. Even i have a temper. Soon enough i would had lost it and maybe tried to hit the idiot. If i had been unlucky enough he might have hit me back. My relief was short lived though. As i closed my eyes and leaned back against the tree trunk, another voice disturbed my peace.

"Hey, I never did apologize for bumping into you earlier. I wasn't watching where I was going at all."

Shit! Chloe Marie Wilkerson. Who else? My day was perfect now. I opened my eyes and stared up at her. Double shit! She was damn pretty. Now i was confused. More so than earlier. Pretty girls didn't talk with me. Talk to me, sure. Insult me, yup. Why was she here? I looked behind her to see if she was alone. She was. Next thing that happened was that she sat down beside me. Her knee brush against me and i instinctively jerk away from her. Well, i had my answer now. I was definitely attracted to her.

"Don't sweat on it." I mutter. I glance at her sideways. "I wasn't looking either." I was curious as to why she sat down next to me, but i lacked the courage to ask her. This must be the weirdest situation i've been in. One of the weirdest at least.

"So..." I pause. "I'm Mick." I wasn't sure if she knew my name or not. I wasn't popular or a cheerleader.

"Aren't you taking a risk sitting here with me?" I lean my head a little to the left as i watch her. "Reputation wise i mean."

It was awkward, there's no way to deny it. Mikaela probably wasn't any more used to having someone like me engage her in conversation voluntarily, than I was used to stepping out of my comfort zone and talking to someone that was, well, a social pariah. Even as I sat down I was asking myself why I'd chosen to come over and talk to her, why I felt sorry for her, and why I'd actually sat down next to her. I mean, if one of my friends had come by, I could have played off the fact that I was talking to her, but there was no explanation for sitting with her under the tree.

I couldn't help but giggle as Mick introduced herself, as if I didn't know her name or who she was. Every one in the school knew who she was. She was the only lesbian in our town, or at least the only one who made no attempt to hide it.

"Aren't you taking a risk sitting here with me? Reputation wise I mean," she asked, clearly suspicious of my motives.

"Well, I'm nothing if not a thrill seeker," I joked, reaching out and placing my hand on her knee. "And I know your name Mikaela. I know you probably think I'm self-centered, but I still know the names of my classmates."

Realizing that my hand was still on Mick's knee, I pulled it back, hoping I wasn't making her uncomfortable. As I sat up a little straighter, pushing my chest out slightly, I reached down and tugged at my shorts, as if I was trying to make them longer.

"I guess I just felt bad about the way everyone was laughing earlier," I tried to explain.

Damn she was cute. That giggle made my toes curl. I was about to say something in response of her being a thrillseeker, but her hand on my knee shut me up quite effectively.

"And I know your name Mikaela. I know you probably think I'm self-centered, but I still know the names of my classmates."

The only one calling me Mikaela was my mother and i hated it. Coming from Chloe's mouth is sounded almost ok. She withdrew her hand from my knee and sat up straighter. From that moment i couldn't avert my eyes from her. It was almost as if she wanted me to look at her and be horny. If she wanted that she sure as hell succeeded. I am sure i was wrong though. Not that i was horny. Just about her motives.

"I guess I just felt bad about the way everyone was laughing earlier," She explained.

"Oh well... I am used to it." I give her a smile. It wasn't really her fault that i felt all warm and horny. It was, but not intently i was sure. Couldn't harm being a little friendly.

"You aren't how i thought you would be." I tell her and immediately look away from her. Damn it. This was bad. I wanted her. Not smart Mick.

"Not that i have thought of you much." I say and close my eyes. It's getting worse. Someone just shoot me please.

To my surprise, Mick seemed to relax a little bit, actually looking up at me, making eye contact, even smiling at one point. And it was a nice smile. Even a little sexy. She was so boyish and awkward, and at the same time, she seemed to have this strange mix of vulnerability and confidence working for her. I felt myself growing a little more comfortable with her as well, though I still found myself wishing we weren't having this conversation in front of the school.

"You aren't how i thought you would be," Mick admitted. I could only imagine what she had thought I would be like. Probably a completely stuck up bitch, with a brain the size of a pea. "Not that i have thought of you much," she added, looking away again.

"Well, I would ask what you thought I would be like, except I probably don't want to know," I said, smiling. "And I wouldn't blame you one bit. I know some of my...friends have been tough on you. Makes sense that you would assume I was, well, like them."

"And just for the record," I added, reaching out and placing my hand over top her own hand to get her attention. "You shouldn't have to put up with assholes like Jesse. You don't deserve any of that shit."

I was going to say more, but at that moment I noticed a small pack of girls approaching from around the corner. They hadn't seen me yet, but if I sat there much longer, they probably would. I wish I could say that I decided to stay put, and deal with the possible consequences of being seen with Mick, but instead I panicked, practically jumping up off the ground.

"Hey, listen. I've got to get going," I said, trying to act nonchalant. "Do you want a ride home?"

"Well, I would ask what you thought I would be like, except I probably don't want to know," Chloe smiled at me. "And I wouldn't blame you one bit. I know some of my...friends have been tough on you. Makes sense that you would assume I was, well, like them. And just for the record" She put her hand on top of mine. "You shouldn't have to put up with assholes like Jesse. You don't deserve any of that shit."

I thought she would say more but she stopped. What she had said took me by total surprise though. That she sat with me. Talking with me and being nice to me. It was so surreal.

"Well... Fuck them." I mumble and turn my gaze to Chloe again. Before i have time to react she jump up from the ground. I raise my eyebrows at her. She look strange. As if she expect something will happen. Something bad.

"Hey, listen. I've got to get going," She say. "Do you want a ride home?"

I know i should decline the offer. It would be the smart thing to do. Instead i stand up next to her.

"Sure."

I guess i wasn't that smart.

When she start to walk to her car i tag along.

Walking toward the parking lot, with Mick just behind me, I felt a little silly about how I'd reacted to the thought of being seen with her. I couldn't quite figure out when I'd become such a coward, or when I'd started caring so much about what other people thought. Probably about the same time everyone in school had started actually paying attention to me, I realized. The real question, the little voice inside my head said, was why I was putting myself in this position to befriend someone I barely knew, knowing exactly how my friends and everyone else in school would react.

"The convertible there, that's mine," I said, pointing toward the black Audi roadster (http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/xFDollx/2010_audi_tt_rs_roadster_5-wide-1.jpg) that my parents had given me when I turned eighteen. I glanced back over my shoulder to make sure that Mick was still behind me.

As I approached the car, I pressed the button on my remote that deactivated the alarm and unlocked the car doors. "You can throw your stuff in the back," I offered as I opened the driver's side door and slipped my book bag behind the seat. Then I slid behind the wheel and started the car.

"It's days like this that I love having a convertible," I said with a conspiratorial grin in Mick's direction as the top began to lower.

I had seen Chloe in this car before. It would take me forever to buy one like it with my job at the gas station. I was the single child to a single mom that had two jobs. She could never afford buying me a car. I didn't hold that against her though. She had always kept me clean and fed. One thing more was that she never once blamed me when i told her that i was gay.

I open the door on the passenger side and throw my bag in the backseat. Sitting down next to Chloe i feel really stupid. Not my smartest moment. What if her friends saw us? Why put myself in this position? I glance at her.

"It's days like this that I love having a convertible," She say with a grin that i find absolutely irresistible..

I can't help but smile and lean back in the seat.

"Nice car." I agree.

Just then a ringing can be heard from my pocket.

"Sorry." I say as i fish up my cell phone. Immediately i regret saying that. What was i sorry about really? This wasn't a date. I can feel myself blush as i respond to the caller.

"Hello."

"Where the hell are you!?"

I grimace as i hear Karen's voice. She's not sounding pleased. Not very unusual these days.

"On my way home." I try to stay calm. Karen had started to be very pushy. Almost controlling. I didn't like it one bit.

"I'm at the school sweetie." Karen obviously try to smooth over her outburst. Won't work this time, no no.

"Already got a ride." I say as calm as i can. This time i was sure. Me and Karen Mitchell was done. Something i was sure should please her husband, if he wasn't as clueless as he really is. The problem is that David Mitchell are my boss.

"We are done." I say before she can say anything else. Or before i change my mind. I close the cell phone and put it back in my pocket. I avoid looking at Chloe as i give her the address to my humble home.

"Okay, I think I know where that is," I say in response to Mikaela telling me her address. I do my best to pretend that I didn't hear her phone conversation even though we both know that I did. And there is no doubt in my mind that when she said 'we are done' she was breaking something off with someone. What and who were the real questions, and I found my curiosity getting the best of me. It wasn't like there were any other openly gay students at the school. In fact, I couldn't think of a single openly gay woman in the entire town, which meant whoever she was breaking up with was still in the closet.

Okay, Chloe, stop worrying about trying to figure out who it was and focus on something other than yourself. She just broke up with someone, and that's never easy. She probably needs a friend right now.

"Listen, if you need someone to talk to, I'm a pretty good listener," I finally said, glancing over at Mick. "I mean...I know it's none of my business, but it sounded like you just broke up with your girlfriend, so..."

I stopped talking as we pulled up to a red light. There was a long pause before I spoke again, reaching over to pat Mick on the knee, "All breakups suck, I know, I've had my share, but the one thing that always makes me feel better is talking to someone about it." That and getting fucked good and hard by someone you don't have any emotional attachment to, I thought.

"Okay, I'm gonna shut up now and if you want to talk, you can, if not, I'll understand," I said, leaving my hand on her knee, trying to offer her some kind of comfort.

I was listening to Chloe in stunned silence. What a perfect timing that phone call had been. Of course Chloe knew it had been a female i was talking to. It had to be. I hadn't tried to hide that i was a lesbian. Not flaunting it either though. I wasn't so sure about Chloe. She kept sending me strange signals.

When she placed her hand on my knee, again. I almost jumped out of my skin. Was this a friend thing? I had never had a girl as a friend before. Was Chloe my friend now? I was pretty much clueless. I had seen that girlfriends touched each other a lot. I just wished that Chloe would stop doing it to me though. If she was trying to give me some sort of comfort, it sure backfired.

"Umm..." I say as i try to ignore her hand on me. "Yeah." I mumble and finally meet her eyes with my own.

"It was a breakup." I admit and smile a little. I have the urge to just tell her to remove her hand. Also i wish the light would turn to green. The lights in this town are slow though.

"Was not working for me." I could feel my body betray me and how my nipples hardened under the t-shirt. I had never been so sensitive with any woman. Not just from someone touching my knee. I was not so sure that i liked it.

"Well, good for you," I responded, finally pulling my hand back from Mick's knee. "It's not easy getting out of a bad relationship. Especially a serious one." Of course I didn't know whether Mick's relationship had been serious or not, but it certainly sounded like it based on the emotion in her voice when she had been on the phone.

As the light finally turned green, we started moving again. "So, I feel like I don't know much about you. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have a younger brother myself, Tyler. He's thirteen."

Okay, shut up now, Chloe. Let the girl get a word in once in awhile. Not that she's a real talker, I thought. She's probably still trying to figure out why you're suddenly being nice to her. And while we're thinking about it, why are you being so nice to her? What has suddenly possessed you to be friends with Mikaela Davies of all people?

I didn't really have an answer for that question, but as I tried to think of one, I couldn't stop thinking about Mick's eyes, those steely-blue eyes. But it wasn't just her eyes, it was her face and her hands and the way she carried herself. She was so different from anyone I'd ever known, and yet for some reason I found myself wanting to know more about her.

I laugh a little when Chloe mention getting out of bad relationships. Sure i broke it off with Karen. I was not sure if what we had was a relationship though. I am not sure if i ever have been in a serious one. I doubt it. I decide to be brutally honest.

"Was not serious. We were in it for the sex." I say as i keep my eyes on Chloe.

"I am not sure she give up that easily though. She's quite stubborn. May have to hit her in the face that it's over now." I turn away.

"Was not worth it." I smile sheepishly. It sure hadn't been good for my self respect. The sex was good but i wanted to be able to look myself in the mirror afterwards. I had never slept with a married woman before and i wasn't planning to do it again.

I listened to Chloe as she told me about her brother Tyler. I was kinda envious of that. I had always wanted a sibling. Being the only child of a single mother had been lonely as i grew up. I had never had it easy making friends. Maybe that's the reason why I'm so fucked up today. Who knows?

"Don't have any brothers or sisters. Just my mom." I admit. "Always wanted a sibling though." I look back to Chloe.

"So... Have a boyfriend?" I ask. I should probably know. Everybody at school know these things. I don't. Never really cared.

I was glad that Mick was finally starting to open up a little, though hearing her talk so casually about sex was a little surprising. And picturing her with another girl, which I couldn't seem to stop doing, was definitely causing my to get a little...warm. There was something very sexy about Mick, a strange mix of masculinity and femininity, a strength and vulnerability that seemed to compliment each other. Whatever it was, it made picturing her having sex not only easy, but a bit of a turn on.

God! I've been hanging out with a lesbian for twenty minutes and I'm already starting to turn into one, I thought to myself, nearly giggling at the ridiculousness of it.

"So... Have a boyfriend?" Mick asked.

"Uh...no...well, I've been dating Eric for a few weeks, but I'm not quite ready to call him my boyfriend yet, you know what I mean?" I tried to explain. "He's nice enough, but I guess I'm still not ready to get too serious right now. My last boyfriend and I were together a long time and it didn't end well, so I think I need to take things slow."

Now tell me more about your lesbian sex life, I wanted to say. I didn't say that though, instead I pointed to the upcoming left, "Do I turn there?"

Who the fuck was Eric? I was totally clueless. It was really pathetic. But then i rarely thought about guys. I was surprised that i felt a tinge of jealousy when thinking about Chloe with a guy. I didn't have the right to be jealous. It was really strange. I had never been jealous over any of my previous lovers.

"It's the next left." I said while keeping my eyes on Chloe. What was it with her that was so special?

"Taking things slow can be good. Not that i know how to do that." I grin a little. "Have never been in a serious relationship so my knowledge of them suck." I nod thoughtfully.

"As you probably know. There is a lack of lesbians in both the school and town. Make my options really bad."

I glance over at Mick in time to see the little grin on her face as she mentions that she doesn't really know how to take it slow in a relationship. My first thought is that she should smile more often, it makes her look, confident and sexy...which leads into my second thought...if Mick were a guy I would totally take her comments and her grin as flirtatious, but with her I wasn't sure how to take it. A part of me actually felt excited by the thought that she might be hitting on me, even if it was somewhat subtle. Not that I wanted anything to happen, but it would be flattering to think Mick was attracted to me, I decided.

"That would definitely suck," I said sympathetically as I turned the car onto the street where Mikaela lived. "Do you ever try to convert straight girls to your team?"

Holy shit! Did I just ask her that? She's totally going to think that I want her to convert me! I looked away, trying not to let Mick see the blush in my cheeks. Just calm down, ditz, you're just two girls talking, she's not going to read anything into it. Hopefully.

Did she just say that? Maybe i should check my hearing. Her blushing cheeks told me that i probably heard it right. It was worth thinking about. She was really cute when she was embarrassed. I had to correct myself, cuter. Now to the other thing. How do i reply to that?

"It's the second house on the right side." I keep my eyes on Chloe as i say that. She was just to damn sweet, yummy.

"My first lover always said, that in every straight girl there was a lesbian dying to get out." I grin again. This was actually fun.

"Not that i agreed with that. Not fully anyway. Some girls just have sticks up their arses to ever be lesbians." I anticipate excitedly how she will take my words.

"I never converted a girl before but i sure hooked up with my moms best friend twice. She wasn't a lesbian then and sure ain't one now. She was with me though."

I can't really understand why i tell her that. Was it just to shock her. If so, why did i want to do that? I wished i knew. I just knew that i sure would like to try Chloe's boundaries.

I laughed when Mikaela said that there was a lesbian in every girl, but inside I couldn't help but wonder if there was a little bit of truth to it. I'd be lying if I said I'd never been attracted to another girl, even fantasized a few times. I'd kissed a girl before, one of my friends, at a party as part of a dare, and I did like it. But it's a long way from kissing a girl and sleeping with one. A long way, I repeated to myself.

As I pulled the car into the driveway next to Mick's house and put it into park, my jaw nearly dropped to the floorboard. She slept with her mom's best friend? Twice?!!

"Ohmigod, you are such a little tramp!" I joked, as I turned to look at Mick. "Did your mom ever find out?"

I smile as i remember how excited i was when i fooled around with moms friend Sonia. She had been the first older woman i've been with. The fact that it had been me taking the initiative had made it the more sweeter. It felt a little strange talking about it with Chloe. Strange but arousing. One thing i wondered though. Why was she so interested in my sex life?

"Of course she didn't find out." I grin. "That made it more fun. More forbidden."

I turn to Chloe with a smile.

"You seem very interested in my sex life." I raise my eyebrow. "I wonder why?"

Reaching out i take her slender hand in mine. She feel so soft that i can't help but draw my thumb over the inside of her palm.

I felt a shiver run down my spine when Mick took my hand in hers and ran her thumb across my palm, but I didn't pull my hand away from her. I guess I didn't want her to think that I was scared or uncomfortable. She was right of course, I had been asking a lot of questions about her sex life. We barely knew each other and here I was prying into the intimate details of her life. She probably thought I was some closet muff diver who wanted her to initiate me into the lesbian club. Which was ridiculous. I was just curious about her, that was all.

"God, I'm sorry," I said, slightly embarrassed. "I shouldn't be asking all of these personal questions. I don't even remember how we got on the subject."

I looked away from her, toward her house as I tried to act nonchalant. I knew it wasn't working though. My palms were starting to get sweaty, and I was breathing heavier now, my chest rising and falling more rapidly. God, why the fuck was I acting like this! Was I actually turned on by Mikaela Davies? Okay, Chloe, get a grip, I told myself.

"So are you going to invite me in, or what?" I asked, still not looking at Mick, not wanting to see those intense, grey-blue eyes staring into mine.

Back