West Richland Tavern.

1millionsecrets

Uncredited Princess.
Joined
Oct 4, 2013
Posts
2,394
Drinks, $5 each.
Lodging, $10 per night.
Meals, Varying...
Companion Ship: Varying...


Menu:
Just ask for specials.
Daily:
Salad Bar, Free entertainment

Saturday: Free Beer night.


Girls:
1. Hannah-Bartender/Head "Mistress"
2. Tessa- One of the Girls
http://setite-renenet.deviantart.com/art/Bed-Of-Roses-2-182870820
3/4. Kari and DeeDee. Two of the Girls.
5. Raven
6. Alexa


Guys:
1. Rex-Waiter.
2. Troy-Security

Fetishes:
Pm for listings.

Application:
Pm for form.

Owner:
Secrets (Hannah)

all questions, permissions to join, and misc. Pm me.

---------------------

PM BEFORE YOU POST if you are/wish to be an employee.
 
Last edited:
She woke slowly from her basement dwelling apartment. Stretching in silence she stood and walked to the breaker switch. The deep hum started as soon as she flipped on the lights for the upstairs sections. She then made her way gradually to her shower. She allowed the water to warm and stepped inside washing quickly. Once clean she bound herself in towels to dry.

Her bare feet padded her curvy body to her vanity. Once there she sat upon the cushion and sighed. Rummaging around in the drawer for a moment or seven she picked out all of her colors for the day. A light foundation. Went over the freckle speckled flesh, and soft green eye shadow covered just the lid below the crease. She then lined her eyes with black, a liquid on the top, it swooping into a soft wing at the corners. The bottom was a smug proof pencil along her inner lash line.
Carefully then she pulled her long eyelashes along a mascara wand, the tips of the hairs grazing her eyebrows. She then applied a clear coat on the bottom lashes for a sharper look. Her sea green, almond shaped eyes glittered sweetly.
Slipping in the 20 gauge silver hoop on the outer side of her left nostril, she sighed. Her fingers, the largest being a size ten, then gripped the berry red lipstick between her fingers and lined her full bottom lip, and her lesser full top. Then gradually she filled it in and blotted it into a stain. She put six earrings in each ear and looked at herself. "Whore." She mumbled softly smiling.

Standing she let her torso towel drop. Quickly she pulled red lace panties up to cover her nudity, and guided up her nylons. Last she slipped the corseted crimson dress over her big beautiful body. Tightening it, her 38 B breasts were pushed into a sweet cleavage blossom.
Tightening it still it hugged her full figure beautifully. Admiring herself for a moment she grinned, the black lace only hitting her mid thigh.
Finally she sat again and let her nearly dry auburn curls down. They cascaded to all the way to the small of her back. Gently she added mouse and scruntched them allowing them to do basically whatever they wished.

Lastly, she slipped on her knee high stilettoed boots and carefully made her way up the stairs into her lovely tavern. She flipped the sign in the window to read "Now Open and Hiring" and made her way to the little stool behind the bar.
 
Last edited:
Rex Bowling was walking down the other side of the street when I saw the lights come on in the small bar across the way. He was pretty sure that the sign said hiring. Rex needed a job in the worst way and thought with his experience a bar would be the right place. He crossed the street and entered the place. He saw a lone person in the place and approached her. "Excuse me, ma'am? If you are in need of a waiter I'd be interested in applying for the position. I know my way around bars and I can hold my own in sports conversations with your customers" Rex continued to look around the bar but did not see any signs that sports were a prime target of the establishment. "I could sure use the work"
 
Her piercing green eyes met, and caught his gaze. She studied him for a moment and grinned her pearly teeth glinting softly. "Apron is in the back, touch any merchandise and I'll cut your dick off. You work every day that ends in 'Y' and tips count towards your paycheck. I only pay 15 an hour, you work until I say stop..." she sat up slowly the light catching the delicious curve of her elegant form. Her face was sweet and her voice like honey.
"Any questions?"
 
"Glad to have the job, ma'am." Rex replied as he tried hard not to stare at her gorgeous tits. "I'll find the apron and start wiping down the tables for when the customers start arriving" Rex thought her voice was the most seductive sound he had heard in years. Her eyes bore holes into him, their green color almost opaline or maybe emerald when they flashed as she said "cut of your dick". He was certain she meant it. He turned and walked toward the door she had indicated to find the apron. Those tits he thought again. He could not wait until he got to touch them. She may be the boss but but she was a woman and he knew how to handle them. In time he would win and get her tits and in her pants. He stopped and turned "oh ma'am, what should I call you? - name I mean."
 
She looked him over and sighed thinking for a minute, her lips pulling into a dark smile. Resting her elbow on the bar top and her chin on her hand she replied. "Hannah. And when I said you wear an apron. I meant only the apron." With that she got up and walked around to the front of the bar, she ruffled his hair as she passed.
"Oh," she said abruptly turning to face him. "Specials today are hamsteak and potatoes, or beef cutlets and steamed veggies. In case anyone comes in and asks. Prices for drinks and everything are up on the board."
She turned and continued walking her heavy boots clicking against the old oak floors. "Be back soon."
 
"OK, Hannah it is" caught up in the intense color of her eyes and then starting for the door previously indicated. Suddenly Rex froze and whirled around. Proving for the first of undoubtedly many times to come that he was a couple of beer cans shy of a 12 pack he stammered "what, what, what - apron only? Is this one of those swishy guy bars? I'm not letting any of them grab my ass. I think those guys are.... Hannah cut him off.
 
She stopped abruptly and turned to face him. Her eyes flashed with mischief and she walked to him with a little more speed than she walked away. As she reached him, her nails gripped the apron and.lifted it from his body.
Shaking her head, she then sauntered ask behind the bar and sat with her arms crossed. "Well unless you need a place to stay, a drink, or food get the hell out... This is ny place of business, I didn't do a background check on your sleazy ass.. Every where else will." She tossed the apron onto the counter.
"So either get the fuck out like I said... Or put this damn apron on without anything else... This is a brothel, what the fuck were your expecting?"

She rested her elbow on the counter's top, and placed her chin on her hand. "Well?"
 
The intensity of her response set Rex on his heals. He needed a job and he certainly would not want a background check, no way he'd get a job that paid as well as this one. "A brothel - holy shit" Rex whistled after he spoke. "I don't suppose I have any fringe benefits, right Hannah?" Shit working with a bunch of whore and running around in an apron might be OK. At 6'1" tall, 190 lbs with wide shoulder, trim waist and well-developed thigh and ass he was certain he would impress most of the whores. This could work out great and he might get some freebies or discounts from some of the whores. "Hope it is warm in here. Don't want my package looking small from the cold" Rex said as he picked up the apron. Next time you see me, Hannah, I'll be in the apron. I can wear shoes right? Bar floors can get really sticky and its probably some sort of code violation if I don't" Rex continued hoping he sounded smart.
 
Grinning she crossed her arms. "Your shift starts now." Standing she walked over to him and took the apron from his hands. She sauntered slowly across the entire building and turned holding the apron out to him.
"First job, come get this apron." Her voice sounded sweetly honest. "And since you made me wait for my piss break, take your clothes off there, you can pick them up before you work the bar."

Her lip's full pout was almost impossible not to picture sucking around a swollen head. They curled deviously into a smirk. She waited a moment. "Now...."
 
Last edited:
Rex's autonomic reaction to Hannah's command started before the words sunk in and he could feel his cock stiffen. Deciding she wanted to play he began slowly removing his top pulling it up to reveal his abdomen before taking it over his head. He stepped out of his shoes, he did not want to repeat that fall he had taken trying to be cool with his last woman as he had tried to get the pants off with his shoes still on. He undid the belt, snap and fly before pushing it open and sliding the pants down slightly, hoping Hannah would notice his excitement. He turn and pulled them down the rest of the way, showing her his tight ass and muscular thighs. Then he removed his boxers and turned to face her, a stiffy clearly visible. Then suddenly, hoping to catch her by surprise he raced across the bar to grab the apron. His last thought before his lunge was "this place may be a good job after all."
 
She simply watched him charge towards her and held it out to him. She enjoyed the show but kept her expression, tossing it up in the air she walked away slowly knowing he'd get there soon enough to catch it. 'Finally, she thought' and.made her way to the sparkling new bathrooms.
 
Rex caught the apron and watched Hannah walk away. Nice ass he thought and almost whistled at her but then thought better of it. What was this woman about anyway? Rex put the apron on to cover himself, then retrieved his sneakers and clothes before going into the back room to stash them. He put on socks and the old sneakers and returned to the bar area and began to check out the place.
 
Walking out a little while later she stretched her arms above her head and yawned. "Damn its slow today." Her voice soft. She made her way behind the bar and sat on her stool. Her nose ring glinted under the light. Quietly she leaned back against the shelves and propped her feet up on the counter. Her fishnets exposing all of her creamy thighs. Just below her panties is where the hem of her dress rested.
Hannah closed her eyes, and appeared to be sleeping.
 
Rex had found some table cleaner and bar towels. He was cleaning tables on the opposite side of the bar when Hannah returned. He looked up from his cleaning to watch her parade across the bar and sit on a stool. He could make out a lot of leg from where he stood but wanted a better view. He rapidly finished the table and move to one closer to wear Hannah sat. He liked what he saw. Beautifully shaped legs, bare between the top of fishnets and the dress hem. He could not help but think of his hand caressing the insides of those thighs before pushing them apart and reaching for her panties. The thought made him push the apron forward at his groin.
 
She smiled weakly, and peaked over at him. "It's not nice to stare." Her voice taunted as she sat up. Grabbing abottle of cherry jack and a two small glasses she poured some drinks. Taking her's she drank it slowly. "When you get done.. you can have this."
 
Troy had heard about this brothel from a friend of his in the business. It was new and supposedly run by a woman who didn't have a stable of her own and was looking to hire local talent. She was either very new around here or just plain stupid, but Troy was putting his money on the former as he hadn't heard her name mentioned around town before.

She probably didn't know this area was run by two guys. Vince "Vice" Foccarelli, and his opposite number Big Bob Dumbrell. Vice got his name by being into everything to do with women and gambling. He now owned legitimate casinos and hotels, but he still had his hand in numerous back room gambling establishments and of course brothels.

Big Bob was one of the cities minor criminal kingpins but still powerful in his own right. He was mainly into guns and drugs, but had been branching out into the prostitution game as a way to launder his money.

Troy was a bouncer by trade but he wasn't adverse to pimping himself out to the ladies. He had standards though and could afford to be choosy. He stood 6 foot 6, weighed 250 pounds of pure muscle, had degrees in three different forms of martial arts and knew 5 more comprehensively. He held a weapons license and was allowed to carry a concealed hand gun and was a fitness fanatic. He had a pretty decent package too and had never received any complaints yet.

Opening the door he was surprised to find just the Bartender cleaning tables and what he could only presume to be the owner sitting behind the bar. Ducking his head as he entered he strolled up and looked her in the eye.
"You are going to need my services if you want to stay in business in this district for long Ma'am. My names Troy, I work Security and Bouncer and even though it doesn't look it at the moment, believe me you are going to want both."
 
Her gaze caught his for a moment and a sweet smile touched her lips. "And from whom are you protecting me?" It was apparent she was young, mid twenties perhaps, and something in the way she held herself, the way she spoke was familiar. Her green eyes flickered playfully as he approached and she sized him up and down. It was not in a lustful way, she didn't have time for those things, no. But a way of considering, perhaps she could use a bumbling oaf. Her father couldn't protect her from everyone.
 
Troy looked carefully at this woman. Something at the back of his brain was tickling him trying to tell him something but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Still why did this woman look so familiar to him, he was sure he had never met her before. He would definitely remember meeting someone like her.
"Ma'am I don't know if you know this but you have opened your club right in the middle of the territories of two of cities known crime Bosses that happen to deal in prostitution. Probably why it is so dead in here. At the moment they are probably just putting out the word that it would be advisable to stay away from this place, but if business picks up they might take offense and start causing you trouble."
 
She looked at him for a moment her expression one of slight confusion. After a few minutes though her expression softened and her green eyes flickered playfully. "The only competition I should ever have is Bobby. I've got a nice thing going here. Family insured." Her voice was softly arid, dreamy even. She propped her boot up on the bar's counter from her stool and flashed briefly her soft lace panties. She ran her finger under the leather and worked them up. She dropped her leg and studied him.
"You're welcomed a job though, for amusement purposes mostly." Her eyes glittered mischievously and a cruel smile touched her lips.

"Hannah, Foccarilli. The little fucker as most call me, bit here Hannah is more than acceptable." With that she turned to her registry log and began to take inventory. "There are some fishnet shirts in the back, one will fit your... size" She said referring to his muscular build.
 
Troy looked at Hannah stunned for a second and then gave a short laugh. That's why she had looked so familiar. Troy had worked in bars and clubs for both Vince and Bob and knew them on sight. Hannah looked like her father but softer and more feminine.
"Ahh a fishnet top may look good and all Hannah and it will certainly draw in the ladies, but it does make obsolete the purpose of carrying a concealed handgun. I am supposed to be running security around here too. Unlike in the movies I really don't want a loaded firearm anywhere near my groin or ass so shoving it down my pants isn't an option. Got any other ideas?"
 
Rex was close enough to hear the exchange between Hannah and this brute of a man. Damn he was big as a house and made Rex seem small by comparison. When Rex heard Hannah's last name, he gave a low whistle. He had heard of the little fucker before but had no idea who it was. Even when he was passed out in bars around town he knew of her father and had been thrown out his places on several occasions. Thankfully he never owed the bastard any money. This might really turn out to be a good place work. He returned to his cleaning, not wanting to seem like he was eaves dropping. One thing for sure if trouble started around here he would only have to be the backup to Magilla.
 
"Wear a jacket..." She spoke softly then glanced up at him with her flickering green eyes. She leaned down to take stock on the lower bottles, her body slipped off the stool and she stood with her rear arched into air towards him. "Leather would look nice. If you don't like the attire option, you don't need the job." Straightening her form to a standing position she smiled honestly.

"Well?"

--------------------
Upon hearing Rex whistle she turned and glanced at him. Shaking her head slowly she sighed and went back to her drink.
noticing he never accepted his, she addressed him in a sweetly mocking tone. "What Rexy baby, not craving a taste of my merchandise." She grinned at the inappropriate propertied of her taunting.
 
Last edited:
"As I said I think the top would be a good idea and as long as you don't mind me wearing the Jacket I have no problems with the attire or the Job Hannah."
I move behind the bar into the back room and shrug out of my plain black shirt and into the black fishnet one. It stretches across my broad chest and the holes open up almost to their maximum width. I put on my plain black jacket again and head back out.
 
Her gaze would follow him as he walked curiosity playing through her eyes. She then sighed softly and got back to inventory. Her long fingers tapped rhythmically against the old wooden countertop. The red nail catching the light, and reflecting their glow with a bold furry.
After a moment or two she looked through the tavern. The old rafters held splinters, the old booths needed refurnished. The floors needed waxing, the only thing that had been redone was the restrooms.
"Thanks Daddy." She mocked rolling her envy green eyes. Leaning on the bar she looked at her watch as sighed.

"You guys hungry?"
 
Back
Top