Women you love to flirt with women

Aww come on, it's not that hard! It isn't any harder than flirting with a guy. Give it a try some time!!!

I am shy and really have not been around,as some call it,but reading a woman body language is something I just cant do.
 
I am shy and really have not been around,as some call it,but reading a woman body language is something I just cant do.

I understand! It can be a little tricky with the body language, but with a little practice you'll have it down!
 
Flirting with other women is something I do almost daily and sometimes leads to more..much more:kiss:
 
and of course now and again even over coffee let your hand just touch theres or the odd hand on the arm just smiling and looking at there eyes and face,little things
 
Love to flirt with woman.

I have been flirting with woman for only about a year, and I am still amazed at the results. I don't do it in my professional setting, at all..That is an absolute no-no.
However, every place else, I love to flirt. The mall, a restaurant, in a store or shop,,, even grocery shopping, just walking down the street. And I have never had a negative response, some neutral, but mostly positive. Ladies like to know they are admired, even if it is by another woman,, maybe even more so.
And I have made many new friends that way also...Met some very nice woman that I wouldn't have known otherwise.
 
Oh I enjoy this. A smile that liners a little liner than normal... A light touch... A turn that shows a little extra view... Mmm. Yes, so much fun.
 
omg i loooove flirting...i know its working when the other girl bites her lip in that special little "please fuck me" kinda way :D
 
pushing them discretely together as I look away innocently. looking back at you with a slight smile...my fingers gently tracing yours
 
i look at you coyly, i watch as you chest moves as you breathe in deeply, and breathe out, your top teeth biting your lip ever so lightly, feeling myself get closer-
 
i look at you coyly, i watch as you chest moves as you breathe in deeply, and breathe out, your top teeth biting your lip ever so lightly, feeling myself get closer-

I notice your nipples harden... My desire strong but I know you are straight and a friend of ours... My desire increases... You smile, knowingly.
 
mmmm, sitting at the table next to you I look around. no ones paying much attention....i slide my hand over yours, guiding it slowly to my thigh... I lean over playfully and innocently in your ear whisper *now tell me how strait that feels right now baby*
 
mmmm, sitting at the table next to you I look around. no ones paying much attention....i slide my hand over yours, guiding it slowly to my thigh... I lean over playfully and innocently in your ear whisper *now tell me how strait that feels right now baby*

Your whisper arouses my desire even more.... Your hand guiding me... I feel the edge of your lace panties... Your hand drops away but mine continues... *are you sure.* I whisper back
 
Back
Top