Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies!! How are my friends doin? Have a great weekend!!

B23..let me know how the surgery goes and everything!:rose:

Hi sexy ladies!

Been away awhile, but I am back, all shiny and new. Met a girl in real life 21 years old. Cute as hell!

Been really horny, missing all the horny chat!

Veronica :heart:

Hi, I'm a little nervous about posting here, but am giving it a go. I'm pretty new to literotica, and I stumbled across some the amateur feedback pics. I'd never seen another woman naked before, but what i saw made me excited in a brand new way - I guess I'm just testing the waters. feel free to say Hi =)

:heart:
S

Hey to all the sexy ladies out there! And a special welcome to the returning ladies and the new ones too! :kiss:
Che

Hi, I'm a little nervous about posting here, but am giving it a go. I'm pretty new to literotica, and I stumbled across some the amateur feedback pics. I'd never seen another woman naked before, but what i saw made me excited in a brand new way - I guess I'm just testing the waters. feel free to say Hi =)

S

Hi Sarah,

Don't be scared, we don't bite (hard) lol. Welcome. Wow, never seen a woman naked. I guess I have had the fortunate experience and sometimes unfortunate experiences of seeing many naked people being in the medical profession! However the fun of seeing a beautiful woman naked is next to heavenly.

And I am bi, not lesbian, at the moment. Who knows which I might choose. I would prefer to have both, in a couple, long term relationship. I can only dream!!!

Anyway, that is my spiel for the morning. Again welcome Sarah.

And good morning sexy women of Lit.

VS :heart:

S

Hi Sarah ... c'mon in and test the waters, we're very friendly :rose:

hi sarah sure you'll meet some nice women here I have

S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back