Older Man Wanted

I'm a 26 year old female seeking a significantly older man (you can pretend, that's fine) for an online-only 'relationship.' No photos. Just strict roll-playing. I'm very open-minded and love to be told what to do.

Very slowly reach up and unbuckle my belt. Then unzip them and pull them down a little. Now slowly reach in and take my cock into your hands

I'm a 26 year old female seeking a significantly older man (you can pretend, that's fine) for an online-only 'relationship.' No photos. Just strict roll-playing. I'm very open-minded and love to be told what to do.
A good choice. An older man can share his experience with you. That experience is what you really need to be satisfied.

I will contact you

Clarification

To clarify, this will be discussed only on here. For safety and security, no Yahoo, Gmail or Hotmail IM. There's a literotica chat we can alway talk on. No pictures, either. This is pure mental stimulation.

Believe I meet your requirements, one on one chat on literotica is also desirable. No subject is taboo

hello baby

i'll be ur huckleberry

Back